• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you wont be saying that when you and your loved ones need all those guns ....

I know, but I'm already picking up my AR-7 survival rifle on Friday. Which means I'm going to be back at the gun store, with money.

19645-DEFAULT-l_zpsqckzguxu.jpg

• Like 1

The trigger group I bought for the Vepr at the last gun show finally arrived today.  Once the cat gets bored with sitting on my;zjvnzsjfvsb sdjb sg wliebfuioydvbygWLEIbf gdabc... DAMN IT! MOVE!  Ahem, sitting on my keyboard, I'll go install it.

[Edit]

Ok, done.  And it is like night and... ever so slightly less dark night.  Admittedly, I HAVE done a bit of polishing on the factory trigger whereas this still has paint on the interfaces.  I'll probably take it to the shop and buff it up some this weekend.  Brother-in-law wants to go shoosting next Tuesday so I'll have a report on how I like it after that.

Also have a WW2 Japanese Arisaka that still has hand painted kanji on the butt stock 

mms_picture2070_zpsbji2clru-1.jpg

Does it still have the mum?

Chrysanthemum: imperial seal, almost always ground off

Never say never

Hmm, good point.  Thing is, my MN is in a CBRPS Cossack bullpup stock and I have a really cool muzzle brake someone made by welding together an AK74 style (I think) brake and the attachment gubbins from a Mosin Nagant bayonet.  Much like this.  

?

The Chrysantheum "Royal Insignia" on the rotary safety signifying property of the Imperial household.  Almost all Arisakas turned in had this ground off to signify "no longer state property" so an Arisaka or other Japanese military weapon with the Chrysantheum crest is quite rare.

Damnit guys. I really didn't need to buy another gun.

That's what I say every time I buy another gun. :lol:

I know, but I'm already picking up my AR-7 survival rifle on Friday. Which means I'm going to be back at the gun store, with money.

I am a weak, weak, man.

GL1750201-2_zpsaa4ygghj.jpg

• Like 1