Izzos 521

izzo

Ive got a stock 521 radio for your dash, missing knobs but everything else is there... Ill trade you for the carb hat for the weber or give me a price.

You should seriously ditch the 720, who cares how much youve got in it, youre money ahead with this little guy :cool:

And ...just because Im jealous as hell.... Fuck off!!! :lol:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a stock 521 radio for your dash, missing knobs but everything else is there... Ill trade you for the carb hat for the weber or give me a price.

You should seriously ditch the 720, who cares how much youve got in it, youre money ahead with this little guy :cool:

And ...just because Im jealous as hell.... Fuck off!!! :lol:

Haha, well i just want a little bit of money for the 720, just to cover what i have into this, plus title transfer, and i need the other 150 for something... So id like to get 300 out of the 720. its well worth it.

I have a 521 radio with knobs, and lights up. Unsure if it works or not yet haven't tested it. I might let that adapter go, not sure yet.

Wrong steering wheel, right rear marker light wrong.......And ...just because Im jealous as hell.... eat shit!!!! :lol:

You sure about the marker light? Driver side matches. I dunno enough about 521s to be sure, but thought i've seen them on 521s before.

Cool deal that youve got the original radio, Im glad youre not planning on cutting the dash.

Let me know on the adapter, whats the odds youve got a stock air filter to go with it?

I tossed all my stock air cleaner stuff sorry, never had one for a 521.

this is a classic case of KARMA......izzo is a good person always there to help one out...dude im happy for ya , if anyone i know deserves this fortune its you......oh ya how fucking awsome is this ...nice truck...

Thanks man, ill be down here before to long with it and pickup that dash!

weird

So i am digging thru the pile of receipts. So far im up around $6000 worth of stuff done to this truck. New brakes/drums/slave cylinder/master cylinder, battery, lights, clutch, the list goes on, most of its from within the last year, brand new rims tires, fresh tune up, motor has been rebuilt. The list keeps going on. I haven't even got thru half the paperwork yet.

Came with two 68-73 510 manuals, and a few others. Timing light, tach tester, spark plugs, etc etc etc, new shocks all around, the regulator from canada NOS... Shit is crazy!

:unsure:Is this april 1st. If you come get them, i'll give you a set of red rear marker lights, first you said you bought it for $50.00, then it became $100.00, maybe I am still misunderstanding?:lol: Is the guy you bought this from related to you? :hmm: wayno

I had misunderstood the guy and thought he said 50, but he was referring to something he bought for it. Price for the truck was 100 US dollars. I already got insurance on it, and will be doing title transfer sometime in the next few weeks.

I really need my 720 to get sold, and the clutch kit i have here. Its 225mm