Izzos 521

izzo

So when i got this truck...

There were a few things wrong with the truck ---

Front right tire was kicked in at the top

I heard a clacking noise coming from engine bay

Left turn signal doesn't work

I noticed the lights flickering.

Got the front tire fixed, upper control arm was loose.

Fixed the clacking noise, the lower bolts to the alt were missing...

Fixed the lights flickering, replaced the voltage regulator just now. Shits so smoooooth :D

So, the to-do list to complete this truck.

Fix left turn signal.

Clean gas tank.

Lowered 521's look cool, but its more rare now days to see a stock 521... Thinking it should stay the way it sits.. maybe some nicer rims down the road, but datto 510's got a nice set of stock rims/hub caps hes gonna hook me up with...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that truck is clean! What a great find. Matbe go 2 " blocks & front torsioned to match. A set of ol school slots would do it justice to :cool:

I might lower it, but kind of like the stock look. We shall see :D

What kind of slots you referring to? Like the slotted mags, or?

I say go stock wheels and dog dish cap with some red wheels. Maybe some white walls and 2' altitude ajustment.

NO FUEL CELL. DON'T SCREW IT UP! YOUR GOING TO PISS IT OFF!!! :D

Damn, now thats tempting!! Need to get my ass up to Datto510's and swoop up them tires

Fuel cell idea is outta my head.. was just a thought.. If i did go that route, it wouldn't be a problem to fab up a cage for it so i could bolt it in the stock location, the truck would be untouched... i took 6 months of welding class (not a pro, but did really good with oxy and stick..) Wire feed shouldn't be to hard to learn.

Dood! Quit fighting it, you know you want to cruise through Seaside like this:

4637526973_36293c851e_o.jpg

That is a very nice little 521, but if you lower it like that, you will certainly have Seasides finest all over you..Good luck with that.

I would stick with a couple inches of drop and the stockers.

Hey Jason,

Theres a few low riders around here, one is a 720 like mine my old one. I've never seen them hassled. There is however a stater that is paid to go thru clatsop county and pull people over to check their window tints..

Either way, not going more than 3" That might be pushing it, 2 probably just about right. Oh well, waiting to hear back from bleach on what size his blocks are, then if i have enough payday ill get the ubolts, or order the kit.

Hey Jason,

Theres a few low riders around here, one is a 720 like mine my old one. I've never seen them hassled. There is however a stater that is paid to go thru clatsop county and pull people over to check their window tints..

you sold your 720? when? :blink:

He got me in Warrenton! :angry:

That fuck is PAID to cruise and do that! Just a rumor, but i heard his wife keeps an eye out too. I see them eating here in seaside sometimes, i forget his name.

dat77, Yup. Had that thing 2 years, let it go for 250...

you have got to be kidding me, im not a fan of the 720's looks at all, but i woulda scooped that thing up in a heartbeat for that price

That thing runs GREAT. Had just over 100k miles, 2k wworth of new parts on it. The body was rusty and clapped out. Daves gonna pull the body off and put a 620 on it i believe.