Bob's '68 2 door Rat

Bob3

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have for the front suspension?? pics. please ;)

Fuzz

Go back a couple pages. :o Page 4 and you were there asking about the wheels. Must have had your eyes closed.

Go back a couple pages. :o Page 4 and you were there asking about the wheels. Must have had your eyes closed.

Blinded by how well this car is coming together. I saw the different struts, then the coilovers and didn't know which one he went with for sure. Looks like I'll be ordering some items in the next few weeks :o

Fuzz

hmmm, the rust hole in the side just gave me an idea for a side exit exhaust. Oh crap, never mind I have a four door. LOL!!!

I had the same thought about the exhaust Bob! A rear quarter exit would be totally rad, and hell it is one less hole to patch! Maybe a stainless ring, rivetted to the body, surrounding the pipe.

This just goes to show what the right stance, and shoes will do to a car. Making the rattiness look purposeful. It is deserving of a rat motor too! At least think about dual sidedrafts on that l-16! Or even a single weber sidedraft (there is one for sale with the manifold in the parts sale section I think!)

I love the weber 32/36 for its simplicity and ease of use. But a downdraft is kinda boring looking next to its sidedraft cousins!

its funny that no has mentioned the fact that there is no windshield

That looks awesome!!!!! ............ watch out for getting bugs in your teeth while driving with a "perma-grin" . . . . .... :D

;)

I would have left the cracked one in, personally.

I had the same thought about the exhaust Bob! A rear quarter exit would be totally rad, and hell it is one less hole to patch! Maybe a stainless ring, rivetted to the body, surrounding the pipe.

This just goes to show what the right stance, and shoes will do to a car. Making the rattiness look purposeful. It is deserving of a rat motor too! At least think about dual sidedrafts on that l-16! Or even a single weber sidedraft (there is one for sale with the manifold in the parts sale section I think!)

I love the weber 32/36 for its simplicity and ease of use. But a downdraft is kinda boring looking next to its sidedraft cousins!

I was thinking an oval tubing with a titanium ring. I wouldn't be able to run out the side cause I am going 3" plus I don't want one of my kids burning their leg on it.

Photoshop messing Bob! Side exit exhaust. A spook, foglight, and some graphics!

bobs68.jpg

Fisch - I love it! Can you add "RATSUN" in the BRE stripe about the same width? I plan to do this soon, it would be nice to see what it would look like first.

Thanks!

Fisch - I love it! Can you add "RATSUN" in the BRE stripe about the same width? I plan to do this soon, it would be nice to see what it would look like first.

Thanks!

Glad you dig! Do you mean 'Ratsun' in the gap the two stripes have?