found a new born kitteh under my car

so ya i went to work this morning, wasnt here but 1 minute an my gf was callin me sayin my grandma found a new born kitten when she came to pick my daughter up, apperantly it was right where i park.. glad i didnt run it over when i was leavin..

it still had the mucus membrane thing on it an everything.. my buddy said he'd heard mewing all morning but didnt think much of it.. so im guessin momma couldnt handle the whole litter an dumped this one :(

we got some kitteh milk an a little bottle thingy so we're going to try to save it.. if it lives it's name will be Neo.. ya know short for NEOVVL BABY YEAH!!!! :bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

edit, neo natal is also a medical term for new born..

IMG00049-20100825-1220.jpg

IMG00048-20100825-1055.jpg

IMG00047-20100825-1039.jpg

IMG00050-20100825-1221.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

between me an my gf we should be able to handle it, not really so much diff from rasing a human baby as far as the nightly feedings goes lol..

we're doin what we can an i been reading online how to take care of it so we're gonna do our best..

the stuff we got to feed it is called just born its a milk replacement for kittens it should drink about 32cc's a day an so far its had about 6-8cc's an has pissed on my girlfriend a few times ;)

The mother may have gone into labor premature from stress. Usually they know it's coming and den up. She may also have been in the act of moving them to a safer spot and was caught in the open with it and had to book. Keep him (?) in a small box and out of strong light, the eyes are not fully developed yet. Way to go lynch!