Where have all the 70's 200sx's gone?

Well, this peach lives just a few blocks from me and almost never moves.:rolleyes: I'l bet it is one owner car with low miles from the looks of it.

Seems like one of you could just spend a few hours with some polishing compound and a little bit of steel wool for the chrome and make this baby ppuurty!:D

Tell me what you think, I can get some contact info if you like:lol:

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSC00916.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

:D

DSC00919.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh, That is one of the most strangly rusted buckets I've seen. Who says acid rain is a myth?

Hows the frame? Buy it, clear coat it with about an inch of clear, and rock that puppy!

Hey Fisch, I could see you doin a rising sun on the hood...only sandblasted clean...just the hood though...so the rays of the sun were clean and silver...then outlined in red.(As long as you don't blast all the way through the poor thing:lol:) Then you spray the clear on it, so it would'nt rust like the rest.

Put it on some old flat green Chevy artillery style 17's with tall skinnies and no hubcaps. then fab up a small WWII style airplane tail to weld to the rear of it...rusted out just like the body. Throw on a heavily faded/ rusted old red dot on the doors!:D A couple of old military guns stickin out of the hood...

Awesome old Jap car in the house:eek:

I love your artwork man, i have been meanin' to say somethin' for a while...Looks good!

I would love to see a bigger pic of the 521 /hood view that is in your sig picture.

Later

I love your artwork man, i have been meanin' to say somethin' for a while...Looks good!

I would love to see a bigger pic of the 521 /hood view that is in your sig picture.

Later

Thanks Denver! Good idea man! I will certainly have to draw one of these 200SX's someday soon! I am working on a b-210 honey bee right now. The hatch back. I am determined to make that car look cool!

Here is a link to the hood/ graphics thread. The hood is all make believe at teh moment!

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=6896

Thanks Denver! Good idea man! I will certainly have to draw one of these 200SX's someday soon! I am working on a b-210 honey bee right now. The hatch back. I am determined to make that car look cool!

your drawing a b210 hatch! hell yeah! wait a minute you don't think my car looks cool? j/k man! orange is clearly the best color for one!

your drawing a b210 hatch! hell yeah! wait a minute you don't think my car looks cool? j/k man! orange is clearly the best color for one!

Actually as I am studying it, I am starting to really appreciate the B-210 body lines. Some very interesting curving sheet metal. It is funny how in its stock configuration with ugly bumpers skinny tires and nose bleed ride height, I missed the beauty of this car. Hopefully I will do it justice.

I am totally doing a Honeybee riff though! And if a real honeybee comes for sale by me someday I will be severely tempted!

I agree man. I had a buddy in high school that used to pick me up for school my senior year. We had 5 guys in that little blue Honey Bee every day...then it sat right...lowered the old fashioned way...with weight!:D

It looked way cooler.

DAMN! This thing is just about as rusty as the parts car I bought. It's shedding "body" weight faster than a contestant on the Biggest Loser!

OK where can I get those wheels? Is that some sort of hubcap? LOVE IT!

OK where can I get those wheels? Is that some sort of hubcap? LOVE IT!

Hubcap, brother Fisch. The center section (if I recall correctly) snaps into the center of the wheel I think they'll fit the center section on the steel wheels, but for 4 lug only :(

Maybe fill and re-drill??

Whats funny about this little Ratsun though, is that it actually still works. I mean, I am not shocked when I drive by the spot it usually sits and it's gone...I am shocked when it's BACK! They actually drive this thing! The trail of rust chunks must help them find their way back home.:lol:

With current tags, the fact that they drive it...and the fact that it still makes it where it's going and back home is just amazing to me!:blink:

Datsuns were built to last right?

I would love to see the look on the faces of the guys at the smog shop when it comes for its inspection!:eek::lol:

• 3 weeks later...