Canby 2011

sick620

gotta get a convoy from socal! CB's optional.

dont think the kid and i can drive the sedan up in <24hrs this time. probably only 6hr stretches. def no trailer, since its broken in now! :D

A Kami/Noob/Skib sandwich, I loave it.

I'll bring the Canadian Bacon. :lol:

ill have to skip that meal deal

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go when I get up there it sounds like fun, is it far from Idaho or is it in Idaho

nope! The Canby Datsun show that is in Canby Oregon is not in Idaho. It is in fact, in the state of Oregon.

But I have good news! Idaho is right next to Oregon! :D

I :wub: FFs.

I was talking to a guy the other day and Idaho came up. I told him Idaho??? only thing that comes from Idaho is whores and football players............................ He said my wife comes from Idaho..................................... I said what position does she play?

• Like 2

I wonder.....is there any other important event that is no in the middle of the year were most ratsuners go? I have a trip planned to germany on june/july but its mandatory to meet the fellow ratsuners.

the blue lake show is in aug, not nearly as big and awesome but its a good day show

I loved canby, I have been to a bunch of car shows and canby was the most fun by far. It was the first time I enterd my car in a show to. I had a great time and I can't wait to hopefully have ny 521 there this year, and hopefully meet a more ratsuners, ill be the guy wearing the datsun t-shirt lol