Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Bleach has a link a couple of pages back to his site but the events tab just shows the dates of june 11& 12. Does anyone have a link to the show times, tickets, etc? Cuz quite frankly, i'm too lazy to look for myself and thought this thread needed a bump back to the front. Starting to think about makin the trip up and have already decided against driving...damn near 1400 miles and can't get that much time off of work. So, may have to fly in, rent a car, get a hotel...that's startin to sound spendy. Guess I'll wait and see

That's what you said last year..... <_< ................ and you forgot to bring it ..... :lol:

That's right I did. I ended up with enough without it. I should call it 'seed money'. Keeps me in the game. I know it's there and feel like I'm working on it. Mrs' d is pretty good about it. She said if my goon isn't ready I can drive her (yes, she said 'her') sedan down to Canby. It will be painted with new body work done.

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, some of you may know i am a brew drinker. lets keep a plan in mind "bringing a keg to canby". i have considered this for anyone who might want to join me in toasting, all invited - except for those who drink and want to grab some male booty or start acting like a wife beating red neck.

ok...we'll just have to bring some canned brews and chillax. I don't drink to get drunk, ever. I occasionally drink to support our fine Oregon breweries!

we happily welcome you to the ratsun camp site this year :lol:

ya just dont get the full experience of canby unless you camp :cool:

So not to be daft... but this is the Canby event right?

http://datsunsnw.org/Canby11/index.htm

So deffinately 11th and 12th then?

It doesn't really say there, but do we need to sign up before hand, pay fees for getting in, parking, camping, etc ahead of time, or do we just pay there at the gates?

I assume they lock us crazies in so we don't go run amuck at night?

Just wondering so I know if we need to bring everything in ahead of time or before the gates lock us in case we need stuff.

Are campfires alowed? I assume not, but can we bring those portable patio fire deals?