Canby 2011

sick620

$15 to enter early and $20 day of the show? Something like that. Not much, it's the being there. Coming this year bonvo? Last year I started throwing any loonies or toonies from my spare change in my sock drawer. Had about $60 last spring and forgot to use them come Canby time last June.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

if i downshift mine i will drop my trany :D

Dwnshifter's back? what? loLz! CB's sounds like such an IDAHO thing to do, HAHAHAHA ;) Cnaby's gonna be bigger, crazier, and gayer for me and Kami :rofl: sharing a tent again, hopefully with Skib too, but I get to be little spoon. Ho-ray! I loave it!

$15 to enter early and $20 day of the show? Something like that. Not much, it's the being there. Coming this year bonvo? Last year I started throwing any loonies or toonies from my spare change in my sock drawer. Had about $60 last spring and forgot to use them come Canby time last June.

That means you will have enough for a tent this year??? You dont really make a good speed bump... ;)

$15 to enter early and $20 day of the show? Something like that. Not much, it's the being there.

I think even without camping I end up paying around $30-35 to get a car into the show. I never buy dinner there so I know that is not included in the price. Remember, this is the show that many complain costs too much. You do get a free t-shirt ($15 value) with a car entry. It is not an optional thing but I would want one anyway.

No price listed on their website yet

Well, My rebuild scared the shit out of me today... but all is well now and she runs like a top. Should be tip top shape for the drive to Canby. I'm gonna start saving $ now. All us S.I.D.E. folks with CB's huh... Will have to have Jayden teach us the lingo. I have my CB from my Durango and antenna floating around someplace I'm sure.

Just stay away from the wmoen with mattresses on their backs. Those are called owner/operators!!

I gotta nice galaxy 33 to throw in my 521. 240 channels and stinless steel case :D

Hey DatzenMike, are you going to attend this year? I've already started a secret Canby fund so I'll actually have money to go. Now just trying to get time off.

Sure plan on it. My sedan may go in for body and paint still haven't sorted that out. If it is then I may drive it down again. What I really want its to drive my goon. The weather's shitty for working on it. Last year I had barely enough time to sort through the sedan so it was reliable for the trip. I'm sure it was with 23,000 miles on it but 36 years old was freaking me out, never know what's rotted out. Had time to remove and clean the gas tank, install EI dizzy and IR KA alt, solder rad, replace the master cylinder with a 200sx unit, tune carb, replace ignition switch steering lock, change diff oil, seal windshield, install oil pressure gauge, get clock working, patch muffler.... Anyway the only problem was the speedo working/not working/working/not working. If I could get all that done I should be able to prep the '76 goon by Canby. Need to buff all that gray primer off of it, ugh!

Checked my change and I guess I did use it up last year. I'm at $60 and 6 months to go. If I can cover the ferry rides I'm good.

I never get the dinner ticket cuz we just hang out at the ratsun camp sight an BBQ, I always bring my full size grill down with me.

Bonvo Id just get the show entry for both days and the camping pass for sure

I always get a vender spot and theres always a few people with just a few things (that dont justify buying a whole vender spot)

that Ill let use my spot and they usually kick me down a few bucks for the space.

If I drive my goon I'm going to set up and bring down some of my shit to get rid, ... (ahem) to sell/trade to deserving boy and girl Datsun owners who were good this past year. What ya got for me this year skib??? :P

Fuck yeahz Kelly. That mug of Joe saved me that Sat morning. Tks again. And you guys are the biggest T rex carnivore meat eaters!!!

to sell/trade to deserving boy and girl Datsun owners who were good this past year.
:rofl: ol saint mike comes down from the north island every year in his L powered sleigh :lol:

What ya got for me this year skib??? :P

oh I got all kinds of goodies ;)

Fuck yeahz Kelly. That mug of Joe saved me that Sat morning. Tks again.

Ratsun sight is the best place to be.

Im working on a banner to hang on the fence behind our sight this year :cool: 9ft x 3ft

Due to not one but two...or was it three of the raffle prizes I won last year. I got a free DNW membership, so I was told I get a discount to get in. But this time I am not putting my truck up for the contest unless there is more 720's there.

On another note, I hope to have my Datsun pulling a trailer, not on one. ;)

ILL BE THERE WITH MY 720 AND MAYBE MY 521, MY BUDDY WILL HAVE HIS 720 THERE AS WELL

late weekend night and I'm at the Bojar Grill

I got decisions to be made between lager and ale

When through the kitchen door come the dancing girl

then everything on the menu mattered

(course)

oh the thoughts in my head

oh if she knew

I hope she'll nod at this drunken bar slob

'cause I'm ready, willing and able

yes I'm ready, willing and able

over to the jukebox I staggered

for a love song to scatter my body before her

didn't have change and I lost my damn brains

so I started humming "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"

I'll pay the bar tab and even the cab

off to the hotel we'll wallow

oh if she knew

yes I'm ready, willing and able (x5)....... Lager And Ale by K Mitchell

Guest 510kamikazifreak

late weekend night and I'm at the Bojar Grill

I got decisions to be made between lager and ale

When through the kitchen door come the dancing girl

then everything on the menu mattered

(course)

oh if she knew

yes I'm ready, willing and able

over to the jukebox I staggered

for a love song to scatter my body before her

didn't have change and I lost my damn brains

so I started humming "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"

I'll pay the bar tab and even the cab

off to the hotel we'll wallow

oh if she knew

yes I'm ready, willing and able (x5)....... Lager And Ale by K Mitchell

Kim Mitchell rocks!

I was at an outdoor concert in Nanaimo years ago, Could barely hear anything for a couple hrs after