SR520 Total'd Dam ******! PIC'S!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For gods-sake man, cover her up. That would be WAY too painful to look at. Now that pics are up, I'm REALLY glad you made it thru that one. I just bumped "Shoulder belts" a little higher on the project list.

-Brian

For gods-sake man, cover her up. That would be WAY too painful to look at. Now that pics are up, I'm REALLY glad you made it thru that one. I just bumped "Shoulder belts" a little higher on the project list.

-Brian

The guy that hit me sped up trying to cross my lane after running the stop was probly going 25mph and I was going about 30-35mph before I started to brake his big truck sure did some damage. Everyone was asking how fast were you going cause it looks like you were going faster from the wreck. But I'm just glad I walked out of it too. Thanks everyone.

I wish It was all a dream.

dude sucks to see. i put shoulder belts in mine before it went on the road. i would hate to see a crash with more speed.

Never again first thing I do when I get another truck is belts. Good thing I was not flying down the street like an idiot.

Today I worked on the 510 checking all the belts and seeing what I can use from the 520,and I pulled all the gauges but the busted speedo, my knee broke that.

dude those pics piss me off...i wish you would have beat the fuck out of him....fucking peice of shit.....im so sorry to hear and see this...glad your ok but fuck ....the insurance better take care of you...rip520.....fuck this sucks

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... (looong exhale)

wow man, seeing those pics is heavy. really glad you're in as good of shape as you are- could've been waay worse.

you should be able to get a healthy injury settlement for that ( you may want to get a lawyer, but you may want to see what his insurance co. offers you first, before you decide to divide your money with an attorney) I got rear ended on the freeway in my hardbody by an old couple- they painted and fixed my whole truck and gave me $2000 for my pain and suffering. since you got way more injured than I did, you should be expecting a good chunk of money in ADDITION to your hospital bills. If they try to offer you less than what i got, start calling lawyers!

good luck brother-

I know it's hard to find anything good in this situation right now, but sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe you'll get a settlement that will allow you to set up a whole fab shop :) then you can build something even wilder!!!

(I know this doesn't help, but I reeeealy wanted to see a dream race between your truck and Bob's MX520....)

Damn...that's a shame :(

Glad your ok. Make sure you have all the pics and reciepts from your build for the insurance guy. They will go a long way in establishing replacement value.

Did they arrest him for driving on a suspended? :angry:

glad to see you survived this ordeal!

:blink: not wearing seatbelts? :o (ya know they could cite you for that!)

lucky you were be able to walk away.

glad to hear that will be first on the next build!!!

... he was a martian, I'm half martian and don't care for them.

fuckin martians!!!

why didnt you blast him with your uranium PU38 space modulator?

:huh: i though all martians carried them?

marvin_martian.jpg

lol, a guy in hillsboro owned that one and another one and sold them both for 400, the guy selling just the one has had them on CL since...

Theres a guy on the forum, Freaky510. He has a nice yellow 521 for 700. No motor/trans but perfect for you!