SR520 Total'd Dam ******! PIC'S!

Son of a B! I was driving back from a RC swap meet and on the way this martian, california rolls a stop and pulls out in front crossing across my lane and pauses mid lane then goes again. I was going about 30mph and tried to avoid him and bam hit my passanger side with his driver side of his 92 chevy truck. I get out all jacked up and fall on the grass bleeding from my head and both knees, I looked up and said get away before I try to get up a whip your ass. I had to cross the street to get away from him so I don't do anything stupid. One witness tells me you need to sit down your bleeding from you head and neck. All I could think of was how fu*k'd my truck was. The passanger side is pushed in pretty bad. I'll get pic for you all here soon still alittle jacked up. So I got afew stitches in my head and knee and a puncture in my neck and the usual scraps and cuts, but the bad part is my pride and joy SR520, good thing I have a 510! I will put pics up soon!

The guy who hit me was driving on a suspended license but atleast he had insurance and he was a martian, I'm half martian and don't care for them.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hard parts was coming home to my truck, pretty Bad. There's a lot of parts that are going to go to the 510 soon as the insurance see's it. But I'll be fine soon just sore as hell like I git hit by a truck?

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-UUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

DUDE, now I'M pissed.

so sorry man....

get a lawyer, get a bodily injury settlement.

take that sucka! build an even badder truck. (won't be easy, i know...)

post pics when you can, we want to mourn too.

*bows head* a moment of silence for one bad ass truck

i feel your pain man

DSC04159.jpg

glad to hear your alright i had to do the exact thing when i was hit i had to stay away from the bitch or she would have been bleeding like i was this is totally fucked up you should have my number if you need a hand with the part out or just want to bullshit about dumb ass drivers let me know

no effin way...

thats fucking shitty man. i can only imagine how much that would suck.

everytime i drive my truck i feel nervous about if someones gonna hit me or stop in front of me. people arent taught how to drive properly now days.

im glad your safe, just a little banged up. when you drive a datsun, you just have to make peace with the fact, that if it happens, its gonna hurt... it gonna hurt bad.

You walked away. We are all thankful for that. Sux that the truck was totalled, but better the truck then you boss.

-Brian

Yep walked away from it ,but fell on some nice grass. Then that jack walks to me and said "O sh@t!" I looked at him and said get away from me before I try to get up and lay you out too. Then I crossed the street and sat by a witness to try to calm down but looking at my 520 did not help.

Give me about an hour and ill post pics.

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Dude one of the best 520's EVER!!!!! That is a crime, but I am so glad you will live another day to build more!

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Dude one of the best 520's EVER!!!!! That is a crime, but I am so glad you will live another day to build more!

I know when i was in the hospital i was thinking will i ever find another 520 in the condition that mine was in and i thought NO!@ Haha! But maybe i will do it again.

One pic shows were my head hit the center dash by the heater controls. The one of my head theres afew stitches,my neck is wrapped up,which i wont post is were the puncture is and my knees are bandaged up

Pic Time!!!

smas.jpg

smas1.jpg

smas3.jpg

smas5.jpg

smas6.jpg

smas9.jpg

snas4.jpg

smas8.jpg

smas2.jpg

smas15.jpg

smas12.jpg

smas13.jpg

smas11.jpg

smas10.jpg

smas18.jpg

I didn't know which 520 was yours, but now that I see its that one even I'm devastated. That was my favorite 520/521 of them all, and to see its been hit is just :o . Glad to see you made it though.

Did the engine live?

Dude, my heart just sank.... I feel like freakin crying. I don't even know what to say. It is like losing a beloved pet or something.