SR520 Total'd Dam ******! PIC'S!

i personally didn't wear seatbelts myself until ...

Just stick to the point don't bitch about seatbelts, the other guy, lawsuits and other shit...sycloned just lost his baby!

i was a casual wearer myself.

i was wearing the stock belts when i rolled my 4door and that saved my ass for sure!

now i always do.

the point is, he might have saved a few stiches in the process and def woulda been able to knock the guys teeth out.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to go look at the 66 520 body is clean from fenders to bumper, but I saw were someone did abit of work to the hood latch area , missing hood holder and core support no major but enough to give me 2nd thoughts and the wiring is hackes but I can use mine. Other than that its in good shape for $600 tires hold air inside is clean and the good part No rust bed is rust free and under the cab is clean. I took some pics I'll put up soon. Now I'm just thinking if I can do it again?? And waiting for him to call to have it towed. We will see.

Went to go look at the 66 520 body is clean from fenders to bumper, but I saw were someone did abit of work to the hood latch area , missing hood holder and core support no major but enough to give me 2nd thoughts and the wiring is hackes but I can use mine. Other than that its in good shape for $600 tires hold air inside is clean and the good part No rust bed is rust free and under the cab is clean. I took some pics I'll put up soon. Now I'm just thinking if I can do it again?? And waiting for him to call to have it towed. We will see.

Common man. I never even saw the first one in person. It wont take as long the second time around. Plus you can improve on it! Good luck!

Got my new little 1966 520pu home today,shined up pretty good. I got afew thing to get for it but its clean. The guy gave my a window for it, even have the sun visors that are in good shape. I'll put up pic's tomorrow.

Good for you man. Nice to see you bounce back so quickly :)

For sure. I'm glad I called my buddy he's one that know about the 66', meet him at a Datsun meet he has a 520 too and saw mine before the accident. But now that I have another 520 I feel a lot better,still limping and my head hurts but no pain no gain!

is this new one single headlight?!

Radio

by the pic's, it is. I believe 67 was the last yr for the single head light.

sycloned916, that looks like a very nice 520 for the $$$, nice score.

There not touching my 520 the insurance i told them it mine and i want it,but if they really want it they have to take it from my cold bloody hands,plus my dog wont let them take it!

As for the 66 520 it will be getting just about everything from the 67 520, wiring for the whole truck and everything else. Soon as i can get the cab and bed off it all will be going to my shop for media blasting and then the fun will start putting it all back,better than the 67. The disc brake will go on ,coil's all around.

I wish i could get it back on the road that fast. I'm gonna finish my 510 and then the truck will be rolling in for it new life.

There not touching my 520 the insurance i told them it mine and i want it,but if they really want it they have to take it from my cold bloody hands,plus my dog wont let them take it!

As for the 66 520 it will be getting just about everything from the 67 520, wiring for the whole truck and everything else. Soon as i can get the cab and bed off it all will be going to my shop for media blasting and then the fun will start putting it all back,better than the 67. The disc brake will go on ,coil's all around.

I wish i could get it back on the road that fast. I'm gonna finish my 510 and then the truck will be rolling in for it new life.

very nice!

discs all around?

• 3 weeks later...