whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh but, most people didn't upgrade to vista because it sucked.

I agree with having to make the updates, let's just hope there's something shortly that is better on the eyes. Ratsun was cool before because it was so, shall we say, generic and easy. It just looked simple. People like simple and easy to use. I didn't like most other club forum sites because things just looked too complicated. Now, unfortunately, Ratsun looks like all the other ones....too complicated. Whether it's real or just perceived I'm unsure.

Plus now each persons post takes up almost an entire page, there has got to be a way to shorten these things up. If you read the posts each one has like 48 lines of blank filler space.

[quote name=lynchfourtwenty;

UPGRADE FTL more like a damn down grade...

RULE #1 never' date=' ever.. upgrade until the thing your upgrading to has been out for a while... Reason is BUGS!... this is like vista, when we had XP next thing ya know we'll be on 7[/quote]

whats wrong with 7? i upgraded to seven and like it better than xp

yeah this new crap sucks ballz. i agree it is hard on the eyes and the emoticons are lame.

Fujiyama mama: You just shut your piehole you pumpkin pie haircutted freak! :D

On the plus side, I have the 510 leveled to EXACTLY where I want it. Spacered the rear springs since I cut too much off, and figured out I didn't have nearly enough travel in the front due to the bumpstops being too thick, so I trimmed those down. Should have a full 6" of travel, even though the shock technically has 8, but that's assuming no perch, etc. Anyway, body rake is about an inch higher in the rear in front of the wheels, as opposed to the front behind the wheels, measured from the roll pan down. 8 3/8" in the front, 9 3/8 ish in the rear. Whoo hooo! Don't you wish your 510 had clearance? :D Rally rally rally rally rally rally.

On the negative side, THE FORUM STILL BLOWS!!!! Put it back, put it back! Or at least make it look like the old forum as far as layout. It does have a Duplos/Mac/Windows 7 kind of easy crap theme to it right now.

Fujiyama mama: You just shut your piehole you pumpkin pie haircutted freak! :D

On the plus side, I have the 510 leveled to EXACTLY where I want it. Spacered the rear springs since I cut too much off, and figured out I didn't have nearly enough travel in the front due to the bumpstops being too thick, so I trimmed those down. Should have a full 6" of travel, even though the shock technically has 8, but that's assuming no perch, etc. Anyway, body rake is about an inch higher in the rear in front of the wheels, as opposed to the front behind the wheels, measured from the roll pan down. 8 3/8" in the front, 9 3/8 ish in the rear. Whoo hooo! Don't you wish your 510 had clearance? :D Rally rally rally rally rally rally.

On the negative side, THE FORUM STILL BLOWS!!!! Put it back, put it back! Or at least make it look like the old forum as far as layout. It does have a Duplos/Mac/Windows 7 kind of easy crap theme to it right now.

Im going to pretend I know what youre getting at.... And I'm guessing you must really want some pie.