whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you finally tear that bitch down? why didnt u responde to my text about goin to chucky cheese?

yup got the head off. damn that shit stinks!! Gave me a little headache. smells like burnt rubber and piss. lol also got anti-freeze and oil on my carpet. :mad:

I didn't get the text till later that night and figured you where asleep...what was it about?

yup got the head off. damn that shit stinks!! Gave me a little headache. smells like burnt rubber and piss. lol also got anti-freeze and oil on my carpet. :mad:

I didn't get the text till later that night and figured you where asleep...what was it about?

lol a birthday party no biggy :P

and AHAHAHAHAHA on the oil / antifreeze in the carpet, you pulled a me!

how does the walls look?

lol

lol a birthday party no biggy :P

and AHAHAHAHAHA on the oil / antifreeze in the carpet, you pulled a me!

how does the walls look?

nice, sorry I missed it.

hah lol. the walls are ok except at the top where the piston reaches TDC theres a little edge??? lol. I don't know if thats normal.....

mine wasnt like that, sounds like your shit needs a over bore sunny boy

think about the 86mm 280zx pistons..

they're cheap an easy to come by

true dat sun. Its like there the rings would be at TDC. gonna take the engine outside tomorrow and take the oil pan forn cover off. we'll see how the sensioner and shit looks..

looks a hell of a lot better than the theme we had before. actually like the pads and tabling. Would love a theme option and a darker theme. but huzzaH! ratsun left the 90s! thanks guys! love the inverted logo too!

at least now with all the nonsense post, perverted backwoods humor, and mild indecency we'll have some modern web standards. I wish there were bets to see who could guess all the users that would shun the update.

im just gonna get some 280zx pistons to put in, it will only raise the compression a little an it will make it 1998cc's it will prolly run a tad stronger then a stock engine.. which is all i really need.. an it will last another 10-15 years maybe 20 who knows the way i drive.. lol i know that when i put this head on it a few years ago (prolly less then 10,000 miles) it didnt have a lip on the cylinder walls an the cross hatchs were clearly visable

looks a hell of a lot better than the theme we had before. actually like the pads and tabling. Would love a theme option and a darker theme. but huzzaH! ratsun left the 90s! thanks guys! love the inverted logo too!

at least now with all the nonsense post, perverted backwoods humor, and mild indecency we'll have some modern web standards. I wish there were bets to see who could guess all the users that would shun the update.

you're fired!!!!

Edited by lynchfourtwenty
your fired!!!!

pssh shits a lot faster, I imagine the database looks a lot cleaner. the forum basically went from shitrat to ratspectable. IMO now if we could figure out how to stop people from quote training, going offtopic, etc. and get a word filter for "lol" to "Im not really laughing I just have nothing to add."