whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if i make a bitchen insomniacs logo who is down to add it as a sig?

lol its been done, there is a Ratsun Insomniacs sig banner already, Ill see if I can dig a few up sec.

10pts for enthusiasm but the original "United Posts of Insomnia" have come and gone and now is a lolz filled part of Ratsun history, original members know who the are and still have a lolz about it, but its time came.

nothing will be the same as the original. it just wouldnt feel right :mellow:

Edited by Skib
yea but havin a place to chat without polluting the rest of the thread is nice.. it may not be the origional insomniacs, but its here in spirit..

i too will leave the banner lie

it would, but it was the way it came about and way it kepts going that made it epic, you cant just make that lol

a dumping/lolz thread go for it, but any Ratsun Insomniacs v2 shouldnt be done, it would be like trying to keep MotorHead going if Lemmy died lol

it would, but it was the way it came about and way it kepts going that made it epic, you can just make that lol

a dumping thread go for it, but any Ratsun Insomniacs v2 shouldnt be done, it would be like trying to keep MotorHead going if Lemmy died lol

true

Whats you're password joshy poo?

i'll pm ya if you want it sick pm me.. but i think it will give you full access so please dont delete anything :)