whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks smashing baby.

Of course I use a modern browser (Opera) and I have only been on the forum for 3 months so less to get used to.

gotta bring back the Rat -n- Wrenches though

"F" to the yuck...ing crap! Seriosly? WTH???

Shouldn't we be able to vote on this stuff?

I mean...we got Fisch into Cheerios boxes...can't we make this all better too?

I have to go to the bathroom...this new format has given me a bad case of the "freegin craps!!!"

Post attempt number 3....

This is the new version of the forum software, so I'm not sure how to fix the logo issue just yet. Those who don't like the style, give it a little while. Also, this si the default so I haven't looked into the options yet.

Netscape? Are you at work?

Post attempt number 3....

This is the new version of the forum software, so I'm not sure how to fix the logo issue just yet. Those who don't like the style, give it a little while. Also, this si the default so I haven't looked into the options yet.

Netscape? Are you at work?

OK. (only good news so far) Thomas if you're on the job I canwaait. I do like the TOP button that zips you to the top of the page.

Booooooooooooooo! I don't like change either. WTF? Why did we switch? It doesn't seem any faster. Is there some benefit we haven't seen. I want the old site back. It's very familiar. Like a well-worn 510. This new site is like an F10 and a Yugo got together and made some babies. :D ( I apologize in advance to the F10 owners )

It's like Legos (old site) vs. Duplos (new site.) And I don't have a home button on my keyboard. For crying out loud, I last updated my computer in 2000!!!!!!!! It can barely run photoshop!!!

Edited by HRH

Another real expletive bonus is that all the cursword pictures seem to come up as bad language red "X"s. I see a lot of folks that used to have no problem with pics coming back as red "X"s... plus the smileys are way beyond lame...like totally lame...completely!:(

Wait a minute, are you saying we can't say shit, cock, damn, fuck, ass, cocksucker, motherfucker, etc?! That's communism!

EDIT: How very inappropriate, it's working for me, but still not nearly as good as the old site. I'm going to go back to the garage and finish the springs and electric fan install on the 510. Maybe when I come back things will be better. :(