whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dually noted, further more suck it. Im freelance you can't fire me.

duely noted, not dually as in dual rear wheels. And WTF "You're fired!" Get it fucking right!!! Your=personal possession. How many times do I have to say it?!! Aaaaaaaaa! :D

YESSS!! IT'S WORKING!! :D I'm going to sleep, I have to work in the morning. But I got my new headlight switch in the 510, now I just need to get the correct new headlight relay. Really want my lights to actually function brightly. Made a hell of a difference for the running lights. Hopefully once I change the relay and address a few other things that will help out the old girl.

hahaha good times!!

carlos? carbs?? im lookin on rockauto im thinkin maybe .40 over l18 pistons.. i didnt see em before but i wasnt lookin in the right section.. you can get a master rebuild kit for under $250 .. but i bet you gotta call em to make sure to get the over sized pistons..

oh an carlos, when you call the shop ask how much it would cost to have them bore you .20 over an .40 over..

Might try calling R.J. Templeton in portland..thats where my L20 parts came from. 503-232-3151 This is where most of there parts come from..http://www.rockprod.com/pistons/pistonsrings.html

I dont see them listing l20 pistons anymore though, but i do see L18 pistons listed but they are dished a bit.

Roger that!

the viking pic was from the first insomniac thread

100pts to indy for remembering my e-vikings!!! :lol:

what were they about? can anyone spoon feed me the story please? i hear about that shiz on every effing thread but not the details

once upon a time, during an extra cold ratsun winter....

a young and post whorish dwnshiter *chough* i mean shfter, posted yet another random space filling nothing to do with dattos post. Someone had tried to hack his account (ohh nooess). and sure enough...... that shit went down hill by page one (my bad) by way of lolz. After a few nights of us original insomniacs posting away with lolz cats and posters it just kept going. It stayed alive for quite a while, I then officially invaded the "can you track IP address thread" thread with my band if e-vikings (see indys pic) and claimed it as out own, dubbing it "The United Posts of Insomnia" and the inhabitants of this great new country where the "Ratsun Insomniacs" (the original members all had/have sig banners :lol:). All of the ranDumb shit that now gets strew about the forum was kept nicely in our boarders for quite some time With 100+ pages and 10,000+ views. The Insomniacs spent many sleepless nights posting and the day walkers spent the morning reading the lolz the next day, some where not happy with it and got pretty mad (I think a few people had "new post" emails active on that thread and got many many emails lol shoulda just unsubscribed) During our time I kept it loosely moderated so we could keep it open :lol:

but one fatefully night........ us Insomniacs came to our chairs to post away the night whilest snowed in (or just bored) only to find..... OH NOES! ITS BEEN DELETED! :eek: (new eek smile is FAIL btw, not enough emphasis)

Thus insued many a WTF and what the hell happened (and a few tears shed by post whores whos post count dropped substantially)

when Phleb admitted to having an oops............ hed accidentally deleted the thread :(

many great things came from that thread, including my quest for INO

thus concludes a ratsun history lesson :fu:

Edited by Skib

well why not get half legite? we could all have a logo saying we are in insomniacs on the bottom of our posts. we could all have stickers on our trucks...... and we will promise to only insomnicate on threads that we make in general discussion that say they are only for insomnication! lol

well why not get half legite? we could all have a logo saying we are in insomniacs on the bottom of our posts. we could all have stickers on our trucks...... and we will promise to only insomnicate on threads that we make in general discussion that say they are only for insomnication! lol

thats what the "United Posts of Insomnia" was lol see Atom's sig for an Insomniacs sig banner, hes one of the few tha still have it