whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Jeff will be nice enough to enable the themes/styles and change it to classic or let ppl vote on it. check out the vbulletin website, should be able to see whats available there.

That's not a bad idea, but they changed the template system. And since vB4 is so new, there aren't many (any?) different themes out there at the moment.

I'm snowed in for the day and had some time to spend getting the hang of it.. sort of. I notice reply and edit have incredible small lettering making deleting a single letter like a dog fucking a football. Hard for this old bastard to see too. Emoticons are dare I say... gay? naw that would insult any gay members. They are bland, that's it bland. I like the muted blues and most of the things are here just have to learn the new locations.

Trust the boys in the head office. Some up grades you won't even notice but perhaps better service, less spam, more security?

Edited by datzenmike

the quoting is fucking stupid to, i quoted 72240z an now everytime i want to make a post it wants to re-quote him an i gotta delete it out of the box before i hit enter..

im gonna take a chill from ratsun.. i will reply to pm's so pm me when this shits gone..

UPGRADE FTL more like a damn down grade...

RULE #1 never, ever.. upgrade until the thing your upgrading to has been out for a while... Reason is BUGS!... this is like vista, when we had XP next thing ya know we'll be on 7

That's not a bad idea, but they changed the template system. And since vB4 is so new, there aren't many (any?) different themes out there at the moment.

You're right. I was just checking out the VB4 themes. Didn't really see any good ones!

Here's a link to what I found on the site, you have to have a licensed account to download but its free to browse i think.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=247

I'm snowed in for the day and had some time to spend getting the hang of it.. sort of. I notice reply and edit have incredible small lettering making deleting a single letter like a dog fucking a football. Hard for this old bastard to see too. Emoticons are dare I say... gay? naw that would insult any gay members. They are bland, that's it bland. I like the muted blues and most of the things are here just have to learn the new locations.

I don't like the emoticons either. I think I have the old ones saved at home though, as well as the favicon. I'll see if I can increase the font size for those buttons. It might not be until after Thursday though, unfortunately. :-/

Is it just me, or does the new layout make your eyes hurt? Like seriously, actually difficult to look at.

i agree not sure what it is it would be cool if the backround could be a darker color and the type be a light color

Retro4 Skin would be way better for now until something else comes out better. It is hard to look at..

That's what I thought, but it's actually worse. The purple looks really feminine; I see why they went with the lighter blues. It's a recreation of an early version vB4, by the way, not of vB3.

Is it just me, or does the new layout make your eyes hurt? Like seriously, actually difficult to look at.

Yeah, sore eyes here. I like blue as a color, but in Firefox, the blue at the top of each post is just repulsive. Kind of like a color used in hospitals. Depressing color, just in time for winter. Something with the font, or print size makes it hard to read, too.

Len