whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig it! Keep it!!!

Just kidding...at first I was like 'this ain't Ratsun...is it?!'. Let's give these guys a chance to do whatever changes they're gonna do before we complain too much. I do miss the rat-n-wrenches though :(

Under my avatar it says "I am on a Distinguished Road". says it under all of ours!

---the new phonebooks are here, the new phonebooks are here! I'm SOMEBODY!

OR

72wagon and I seem to be the only ones that likes it.

Makes me feel like Delmer from "O! Brother Where Art Thou?" : Well, I'll only be 82!

593610.jpg

This is a test

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/red-wavy-hairAsianchick.jpg[/img]"]red-wavy-hairAsianchick.jpg

this justis atest Test

OK FUCK the emotacorns http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/ROFL.gif[/img]"]ROFL.gif

Edited by datzenmike

Sorry guys. When I've normally updated the site, the changes have mostly been on our side, except when we got the groups and such. I didn't realize it would be as big of a shock, and I thought that the folks who prefer the old layout could explicitly set that as their default, but it doesn't look that way. It says "incompatible." Hmm. We were going to update eventually anyway, but I apologize for throwing that at you all out of nowhere.

Also, I didn't realize it changed the smilies. These ones are pretty cheesy; I think I have the old ones saved at home from a previous backup. There are benefits to upgrading, but I'm not sure they're noticeable to the normal user; mostly back-end stuff I think. Well, unless you like this layout. ;}

IF somebody were to actually ask me if I liked the new setup, I'd probably say something like, "I dunno.. it's too soon to tell for sure..."

But nobody asked. ":fu:

It's one thing if we have a choice. However, if this is how it's gonna be from now on, why complain? We're all still here, and we're what Ratsun is. Griping about the website is petty. Adapt.