my 620

BEEBANI

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. And Hainz was a little leary of whether I could do the swap or not.

Mark, mine is all '89 240sx. The ECU is getting mounted to the inside of the firewall under/behind the glove box. All I did to the harness was clean it up and remove the sensors that I didn't need.

Doug, forgot about the intake being right there. I still think it would fit though. Maybe more mods to the inner fender though.

• 4 weeks later...

This truck is the gayest thing i ever seen!! Christ freakin farm fab if i ever seen it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just playin LOL!!

This truck is the gayest thing i ever seen!! Christ freakin farm fab if i ever seen it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just playin LOL!!

i dont see your vehicle any where??? for your very first post i'd say it was a poor one, sorry.. imo

Nobody in their right mind would dog my truck like that, unless they drove a piece of shit Ford maybe....

QUOTE]

Yea true at least my truck goes down the road without peices falling off HA!! So go suck a cack ya fackin fag LOL!! buy the way i rented that movie again tonight just so i can catch some more good one liners!

east coast style beotch.

soon i will have another ratsooooon you just wait! it'll be the UGLYEST thing on earth I'm sure but a start none the less.

• 1 month later...

I am sorta diggin the dash...I have a question or two (or three or...) anyway..do you have any photos of "during construction?"...what did you do at the glove box location..(how did you eliminate it?)..is that fiberglass covering? (as in layin cloth and doin the resin deal ..sorta like fixin a dent in the "old Days before bondo..or sorta like doin a boat.?.) how long did it take to get it like that...lots of sanding and such huh?.As I said that is really kinda neat and not something you see every day...way to go...