Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, B-rads PL620 said:

I have a Zelle account setup but, no PayPal account as PayPal would charge me a usage fee for using them. Just an FYI, You don’t need to have a bank with Zelle, you can download the app and use it that way.
For those who can not access Zelle, I ask that you contact me and see if we can come up with a payment plan.

Very sorry to hear about all of life's troubles! Certainly stay by your wife's side!

Having you download Paypal is no different than having us download Zelle... accept the fact that many of us are effected.  Only you would have to download Paypal and everyone would be able to pay you.  At my shop, as a vendor, it is my responsibility to take many forms of payment (I take 5 different types of payment at my shop, which is why I dont like the idea of "just" downloading another app and giving them my bank/CC info).  This is a bit different of a situation but still similar.  Paypal and Venmo both have ways to bypass the fees.  "Friends and family" offers that option with Paypal and I have people pay my business daily with Venmo without fees.  I also personally would gladly pay the small transaction fee on this.

I will email you as I have no problem trusting you!  I hope your wife's recovery is speedy and trouble free!

23 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I've tried to send money at least 3 times and keep getting an error

767164912_ZelleError.thumb.jpg.40d3ca741f3dfb5a246f2d7eb17b23a0.jpg

This is also falling for me to, I initially got a "Contact on Hold" error and payment fail and then it put a hold on my profile . I'm going to call when they open on Monday and see if I can get it sorted out.

payment.png

• Like 1

Hello,

I only had Grill Badges made, Those were from the first run of grill badges made approximately 10 or more years ago. And yes they had pins made, I on the other hand only had 20 Badges made and they were all pre-ordered. At this time I am not sure if I will have a second batch made, due to the amount of time and work needed to get them made and shipped out. I currently am working through some family health issues and will have to re-evaluate the endeavor after my family is back on their feet. 
Thanks

B-rads PL620

Hello, 

For those having payment issues, please contact me via my email and let’s see what we can work out, again trust would be paramount, I will have sent out a couple by Monday 1/8, maybe they can post that they received them here in a few days to give you guys peace of mind. I endeavor to be a good human being at all times.

Thanks All

Working on getting them out as soon as possible.

B-rads PL620

• Thanks 1
On 1/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello, 

For those having payment issues, please contact me via my email and let’s see what we can work out, again trust would be paramount, I will have sent out a couple by Monday 1/8, maybe they can post that they received them here in a few days to give you guys peace of mind. I endeavor to be a good human being at all times.

Thanks All

Working on getting them out as soon as possible.

B-rads PL620

I have sent you an email concerning the payment errors on Zelle awaiting your response

Hello,

Hey guys if you are having trouble with payment for the Grill Badges, Please contact me via my email “gmagmpa@hotmail.com” We can work something out. I do not want to post my address on the forum for all to see, Thanks. 

P.S.

If you no longer want let me know I have others who want, Thanks again.

B-rads PL620

1 hour ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello,

Hey guys if you are having trouble with payment for the Grill Badges, Please contact me via my email “gmagmpa@hotmail.com” We can work something out. I do not want to post my address on the forum for all to see, Thanks. 

P.S.

If you no longer want let me know I have others who want, Thanks again.

B-rads PL620

Sent you an email on 1/7/23.  No response yet

@B-rads PL620Shot you an email just to ensure I am paying the right person then I will get payment to you. 

Hot take that might upset some of you, B-rad went out of his way to make something for the community, he isn't making a profit here. He isn't running a business, pay him in the format he is asking or move on. The man has the goods and has been asked to be paid in a specific format, deal with it, or don't and move on. 

There now you can take shots at me. 

Hello All, 

Thanks Aaron Datsun really appreciated the comment, Just an fyi, I went ahead and open a PayPal account, if you are having trouble with Zelle, please try my PayPal account “PayPal.me/Brads620.

Note: As Aaron has stated (I am Crazy about Datsuns and have owned a 521, 720, D21 Hardbody, and now a 620). I do not run a business, and had these badges made for all of us to enjoy, I have currently sent out 7 Badges so far and currently have one mounted on my 620. I am not much of a PayPal or Zelle user as this is all new to me. Please try either of the payment methods or use my email for contact and I will get back to you and we can work something out privately, I don’t like to pull all our business on a forum. All I ask is for a little understanding, this has been quite an adventure and going back a forth to the post office is getting a little old.

Thanks All

B-rads PL620

Datsuns Forever!!!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Thanks ML, 

I received your payment via PayPal, so I know that works, I will have your Badge in the mail, please email me your address at gmagmpa@hotmail.com and I will have it in the mail tomorrow morning. Thanks again.

Wow instant notification and great news!

Address sent by email

Edited by Ooph!
1 hour ago, ShutterMeShort said:

Paid via PayPal!  Plus a tip for being a total pain in the ass according to sir Aaron.   Addy should be in the note on PayPal

Thank you for taking this on and I appreciate you looking into a second form of payment!  Photos of badges on vehicles coming soon!

You aren't wrong 😉

6 hours ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Thanks ML, 

I received your payment via PayPal, so I know that works, I will have your Badge in the mail, please email me your address at gmagmpa@hotmail.com and I will have it in the mail tomorrow morning. Thanks again.

Never could get Zelle to work right. I sent it by paypal plus some extra to cover any other charges etc..

14 hours ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Thanks ML, 

Money sent via PayPal. I put my address in the notes and sent you an email a couple days ago. Please let me know when you receive the PayPal. 

Thank you again for doing everything!!