Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a follow up on the Ratsun Grill badge, wonder if there is an interest in making a batch of them for fellow Ratsun followers be about 1,200 Dollars for 40. Would also need an approval from the administrator before anything could be set in place. Would just need a copy of the Ratsun art work. Food for thought!

• 3 weeks later...

Another follow up on the Ratsun Grill Badge, I have been in contact with the original Ratsun Grill Badge supplier, and he is willing to consider another run of Badges, “Newer Version” if we can get 15 - 20 firm commitments for them. I do not have all the particulars as of yet, but looking for some feedback. If I am not wrong, it’s been a few years since these were available, and you can not find one. From the picture I was sent they are the same except for the Ratsun.Net logo. If you are interested reply back to this post and I will see if we can make this happen, it might be a long time before any other if at all are made again. Let me know, Thanks all.

• 2 months later...
  • datzenmike changed the title to Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

Hello all, Just an update, I have talked to the original supplier of the Grill badges, and he says we can get some made with a minimum order needing to be placed, I have just received a few requests at this time, so they, the badges are still on hold for now, I am considering fronting the cost to get a batch made and will sell them as people request them from the Ratsun forum.

Sorry for the slow response, I have been a little busy, wife has had 3 surgeries, (All’s Good) and what with covid going crazy.

More to follow and will see if I can get this going here in the near future, would be nice to have for summer cruising. Peace All, and May You All Have A Happy New Year!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I have reached out to the supplier on making the grill badges, I am looking to have a minimum order placed and will front the money to have them made, I have not heard back as of yet, but will keep trying. Of note,  this badge will not be like the originals, they will be a second generation, minus the “ratsun.net” at the bottom of originals. I have also asked if we could get them numbered 1/15 - 15/15 ~, as well as year, and placed somewhere on the badge, possible back side. I will keep posting as I get more info. Thanks all for the interest, I look forward to getting this done.

• Like 3

Hello, I will see if we can do that, the art work that I saw was just the face with the cross wrenches. The original supplier said that he still had some shift knobs available, and they have the original art work in them, he also stated that he had hat pins as well. I’m will be sending him an email and see what might still be available. My only hope is he is still well, with what is going on in the world today. He has still not replied to my early request, will give it some time and will reach out again. Thanks and Peace to All.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, Sorry for the slow response on the grill badges, my contact had to move from his current facilities and is in the process of building and moving into his new facility. All his inventory is currently in boxes and is not able at this time to take orders old or new. I will continue to try and give timely updates. I also have had some medical issue and am in the process of recovery. So my update have been slow. Hope to get back on top of this ASAP. Peace to all and God Bless the Ukrainian People. I lov my 620, wife says she will bury me in it lol. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...