• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All, So sorry for the delay, have a medical issue I am dealing with, mainly my heart, I am doing better and will get my act together, I will be using Zelle for payment, I will try and finalize the price (Badge and Shipping) come this Wednesday. Thank you for your understanding, I will be shipping them out asap. I will contact each of you that are on the pre-sale list in the next week or two. Again thanks for your patience.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 12/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello All, So sorry for the delay, have a medical issue I am dealing with, mainly my heart, I am doing better and will get my act together, I will be using Zelle for payment, I will try and finalize the price (Badge and Shipping) come this Wednesday. Thank you for your understanding, I will be shipping them out asap. I will contact each of you that are on the pre-sale list in the next week or two. Again thanks for your patience.  

Sorry to hear about you heart issues!  Thanks for the update! Just fyi, I don't have Zelle.  I'm sure others don't too. This is probably true for any payment form you may choose. May want a secondary as well.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:00 PM, ShutterMeShort said:

Sorry to hear about you heart issues!  Thanks for the update! Just fyi, I don't have Zelle.  I'm sure others don't too. This is probably true for any payment form you may choose. May want a secondary as well.

Check your online banking. Zelle is often an option supported by many banks and credit unions and will show up on the dashboard as a send money option.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 5:28 PM, Dguy210 said:

Check your online banking. Zelle is often an option supported by many banks and credit unions and will show up on the dashboard as a send money option.

I bank at a small local credit union.   Just checked.  No Zelle.   I do have Paypall and Venmo

Edited by ShutterMeShort

Hello, 

Sorry again, as you all know life is a challenge, and as I write this I’m currently very busy taking care of my wife, who just had quadruple heart bypass surgery. She is home and doing good at this time, However I am currently getting the grill badges ready for shipping. My cost for the badges was $640.00 Dollars for 20, As I stated at the start of this endeavor I would sell them only to Ratsun members for my cost plus shipping. So at this time having sent one out already, to get the shipping cost, they come to approximately $38.00ea., that equates to $32.10 for the badge and $6.10 for shipping (US Shipping) I will eat the $.20 difference. I have a Zelle account setup but, no PayPal account as PayPal would charge me a usage fee for using them. Just an FYI, You don’t need to have a bank with Zelle, you can download the app and use it that way.
For those who can not access Zelle, I ask that you contact me and see if we can come up with a payment plan, Trust on both side would be paramount. 
I don’t like giving out my email but I see no other way so here we go;

Payment should be sent using Zelle to : gmagmpa@hotmail.com

Payment of $38.00

As soon as I receive your payment, I will send out the badge. I ask that you CONTACT me, letting me know your payment was made and your current shipping address, please use my email address (gmagmpa@hotmail.com) for contact. Note all packages will go out usmail at this time, I am open to special request but would like to stay usmail. All badges will be shipped in a small box and packed well, with 2 threaded studs and 2 thread nuts.

Any question please let me know.

Hope you enjoy them.

Thanks B-rads PL620

A780DD8D-F79F-492F-A360-21372D28D5D4.jpeg.5ea3ff822f6d9997b0354c973070e07f.jpeg

• Like 3

I have looked into Zelle and unfortunately this is a service only available through US banks. My options are Paypal or to mail you payment, obviously Paypal is easier and immediate. I will double check but I think I can send you $US without a cost to you - I will pay a conversion and a fee on my end. I have sent $ to Ducky that way. I will confirm those details ASAP.

No reason for this to cost you anything to get this done, your efforts and labour are enough. You will need to get a postage cost for mailing to me in Canada - I suggest you exclude the bolts & nuts at least for mine, easier to post without the hardware.

I will email you what I find out.

53 minutes ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello All, 

Of note, if you were not on the pre-order list, these grill badges are all sold out. I will need you Ratsun name to cross you off my list, Thanks in advance.

B-rads PL620

Email sent