Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello All,

All Ratsun Grill Badges have been shipped out. Thanks all for your patience and hope you like them, was a lot of work but I got it done.

I do not think I will be doing a second run, at least not right now. I love the Datsun brand and love my 620 so you never know about a second run. Peace to All, May your Datsuns wear them well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally received mine. very impressive and great quality product. Many thanks B-Rad for doing all this.  Unfortunate that the high price you paid for the postage didn't equate to faster shipping, but we both learned from that.

IF you should do another run of these, I suggest bumping the price a bit to cover your headaches...

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hello EDM620,

No Worries, I tried to keep the cost as low as possible for all of us, (A good value for the money) I had no idea of how it would work out, but in the end I found the effort was quite time consuming and some of the shipping cost were a little more than expected. That being said, I was happy it all worked out, and want to thank all who ordered them as I got a lot of positive feedback for them (Grill Badges). Hope all enjoyed them and again want to Thank All.

B-rads PL620

PS 

Sorry it took so long to receive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello Sapoo

Sorry to say, all the grill badges have been sold, they were all pre-ordered, I ran a batch of 20 and shipped them all out, it was a major endeavor getting them made, then getting them shipped out, all at cost. I have no plans to run another batch at this time due to the effort involved and having to get 20 people willing to pre-order. If in the future I see a large group looking for them I might be willing but I don’t see that right now, but thing could alway change, I’ll never say never. Datsun’s Forever!

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...