Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all, sent another email to supplier, on the Ratsun Grill Badges, but still no response back, hopefully he responds asap. We keep trying to get an order in. Will keep trying to get this done. Thanks all for your patience. Datsuns forever, along with Ratsun, Peace All.

• Like 2

Hello all, just received an update on the Ratsun grill badges from the supplier, Sorry to say he will not be placing an order for them as he stated that the demand is not there to place the order, and in making good business decisions he will not be placing an order for them at this time. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but with the gloom and doom time we live in I fully understand his decision. Again sorry for the bad news.

P.S. May try a different avenue for them but no promises. Peace all.

Hello all, just got a quote on “RATSUN.NET” grill badges but am working on getting authorization from Ratsun.net to have them made. I am looking to do this right and not step on anyone’s toes or get sued for doing so. I have messaged staff for that authorization and if I get that authorization will place the order. Grill badges will be the same as made in 2012. Cost will be approximately $30 - $35 dollars per badge plus shipping, just an fyi, I would be selling for cost with no profit if I should get that authorization with 20 badges being made. More to follow, Thanks for the patience, Peace all!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Hello All,

I have good news, I have now received full authorization to proceed with placing an order for “RATSUN.NET” Grill Badges, the grill badges will be the same as produced back in 2012, Colors, “gray rim with black insert” will be the same. I will have a batch of 20 made at this time, With 17 of them being available. There will be a 5 - 6 week lead time approximately, from placement of the order, per manufacturer. I will be fronting the cost of making them, and will sell for cost plus shipping on a first come first served basis, $30-$35 approximately, per badge plus shipping. I have a few request already and will honor those request per the first posts on this matter, also I will be sending the Ratsun.Net owner 1 at no cost. Not sure if they will go fast, but would suggest you order them as soon as you can. Note: these will only go to Ratsun.net members at this time. Please be patience with me as I work full time but will try and make this happen as quickly as possible. Thank you all, Peace to all.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello All,

I have good news, I have now received full authorization to proceed with placing an order for “RATSUN.NET” Grill Badges, the grill badges will be the same as produced back in 2012, Colors, “gray rim with black insert” will be the same. I will have a batch of 20 made at this time, With 17 of them being available. There will be a 5 - 6 week lead time approximately, from placement of the order, per manufacturer. I will be fronting the cost of making them, and will sell for cost plus shipping on a first come first served basis, $30-$35 approximately, per badge plus shipping. I have a few request already and will honor those request per the first posts on this matter, also I will be sending the Ratsun.Net owner 1 at no cost. Not sure if they will go fast, but would suggest you order them as soon as you can. Note: these will only go to Ratsun.net members at this time. Please be patience with me as I work full time but will try and make this happen as quickly as possible. Thank you all, Peace to all.

Sounds great! Thanks for doing the legwork on getting this going.

Put me down for 3 badges please (one for each Datsun).

Edited by Dguy210

Hello All,

I am working to see if I can get the grill badges made to photo, rather the the gray with black insert, I think this is a better option for the badges. What do you guys thing, I have reached out to the manufacturer to see about this option. More to follow. Peace all!BAFB0354-B949-4271-B73A-AE41DBFDBB89.thumb.jpeg.b3315cce81dd70458df022acf77b53be.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, B-rads PL620 said:

Hello All,

I am working to see if I can get the grill badges made to photo, rather the the gray with black insert, I think this is a better option for the badges. What do you guys thing, I have reached out to the manufacturer to see about this option. More to follow. Peace all!BAFB0354-B949-4271-B73A-AE41DBFDBB89.thumb.jpeg.b3315cce81dd70458df022acf77b53be.jpeg

The blue border looks better IMO