Ratsun grill badge/Sticker

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all, 

I have submitted the order for the Ratsun.Net grill badges, I am waiting for a confirmation email from supplier, and hope to have them within 5-6 weeks from that email. I will work on a list of request names and quantity asked for, here in the next couple of days. Please check back often to verify your on the list with amount requested, I will be setting up my PayPal for payment, and will forward that information as we get closer to delivery. They will be sold at cost plus shipping. More to follow, please check back often for update’s. Remember only 17 will be available. Thanks all, Peace be with you.

• Like 4

Hello all,

Here is the list as I see it in my posts:

2eDeYe                 -          2ea.

EDM620               -          1ea.

Aaron Datsun       -          1ea. Maybe 2ea.

ScoobyDew          -          2ea.

Hawaiian620        -          2ea.

Dguy210               -          3 ea.

Steve240s            -          1ea.

Ooph                     -          1ea.

Crashtd420          -          1ea.

ShutterMeShort   -          2ea.

——————————————————————————

icehouse               -          1ea.      Free as website owner

B-rads PL620.      -          2ea.      Originator 

With only 20 being made, and 17 being available, it looks like these are sold out at this time, maybe 1 may still be available if Aaron orders only one. Thanks all for the patience on this matter, hope to see them within the next 2 months. Sorry to those who did not get one. Been a long road. Peace to all, will keep group posted on delivery. Note: Photo and order is for badge only!

C4C520D5-E2C4-4CCD-A302-18A9D3A40B52.thumb.jpeg.3b0bb9027e1d90734fcdd251ec916cfb.jpeg

• Like 7

@KELMO I was going to put one on the wife's car and one on mine, or one on each of my Datsuns, but I can only take one so you can get one. I spoke up for two mainly to ensure minimum orders were met. 

I am still very interested. I am also in the middle of moving and a large construction project at my new place so I am not on here daily. Shoot me a PM with your PayPal information and I will get the money sent your way.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all, these grill badges are all spoken for, the name and quantity are posted in the grill badge post, not sure if I will be doing another run at this time, I will see how the shipping and payment goes with this run, it has been a lot of work to get these, pictures have also been posted in the grill badge post, please go to that post all will be explained there. Thanks all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, Just got the grill badges, have them in hand. Working on payment methods but should have that worked out, this week. I will be send them out asap, but the good news is I have them. See previous post for those that will receive. For those that ordered them only, Note they are all sold out at this time. I may do a second run in the near future. 
Thanks for all your patience.

• Like 5