11 hours ago, IZRL said:

Before you guys pull out your torches and pitchforks, let me remind you.... I voted for Biden last election. 

Good to know but, for me, doesn't really alter anything. (we accept all kinds here) You don't say, but if changing your vote then I would say that you are voting with your heart and for the good of the nation.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those wondering about the "shooter" being a registered republican, it was widely known that democrats were advocating people to switch parties to vote against Trump in the primaries, so that would be in character with his donations.

And for the "wouldn't he know that he'd get killed immediately" crowd, perhaps not.  He might have stupidly believed the FBI/NSA/CIA types who assured him that there were people inside the building who'd whisk him away to safety.  Probably had never heard of Oswald and Ruby, so he had no treachery scale of this level to compare with.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, flyerdan said:

For those wondering about the "shooter" being a registered republican, it was widely known that democrats were advocating people to switch parties to vote against Trump in the primaries, so that would be in character with his donations.

And for the "wouldn't he know that he'd get killed immediately" crowd, perhaps not.  He might have stupidly believed the FBI/NSA/CIA types who assured him that there were people inside the building who'd whisk him away to safety.  Probably had never heard of Oswald and Ruby, so he had no treachery scale of this level to compare with.

What the Hell'd I say bout 'Open Primaries' ??

Watta ya know, now 'Potatohead's' got covid.

Who'd be surprised that that don't turn into 'long covid' or something more menacing from China or some other sh1t-hole ??

Drum roll please; if we're not out of funds yet !! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, difrangia said:

Watta ya know, now 'Potatohead's' got covid.

Who'd be surprised that that don't turn into 'long covid' or something more menacing from China or some other sh1t-hole ??

Drum roll please; if we're not out of funds yet !! 

Distraction or an excuse to drop out ? Being vaccinated and boosted he shouldn't be sick at all. Even if he does have it who cares ? There are bigger issues to be dealt with.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

... Being vaccinated and boosted he shouldn't be sick at all. Even if he does have it who cares ? There are bigger issues to be dealt with.

That's not at all how vaccinations work at all John. Often you get symptoms of the illness but they are much milder and last a shorter length of time. Often so mild you may be busy and not notice them.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That's not at all how vaccinations work at all John. Often you get symptoms of the illness but they are much milder and last a shorter length of time. Often so mild you may be busy and not notice them.

Miss the sarcasm font?

And no.  REAL vaccines mean you don't get the disease.  See Polio, measles, smallpox, et al., basically the history of vaccines prior to 2021.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well I don't agree....

From the CDC: COVID-19 vaccines help prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death. Unvaccinated people are more likely to get COVID-19 and much more likely to be hospitalized and die from COVID-19, compared to people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

"  On 7/16/2024 at 4:32 PM, datzenmike said:

I know some animals in captivity like pandas and whales are hard to breed."51dQr0bDRQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Looks like that panda and whale breeding program worked to me...

Free Images : swimming pool, show, vertebrate, orlando, orca, dolphinarium, marine mammal ...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

FB_IMG_1721265361179.thumb.jpg.f0c8c0fae

I realize we are a genderless country, but for accuracy shouldn't the traditional (but not in an oppressive way) male parts be a different color and non-biologically attached. I admit to being an old genderphobe, but my often confused mind thought the primary Presidential protectors were other than male. 

Bringing back to the only important issue, this was the most elite and most expensive individual protection provided by the United States government, for the leader and holder of the highest position in the United States. Remember this scene when asked to relinquish your firearms and place the protection your life and the lives of your family into government hands. (and no one here qualifies for "best" governmental protection)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

WHat do you make of this? Not the source just the story and timeline. 

Just heard about the range finder last night... I couldn't stop laughing. Just how does all this get overlooked if everybody was legitimately doing their job? What could someone possibly be doing with a range finder at an event like this? Then the SS excuse that they had to confirm the guy wasn't just holding a telescope. It's only a 150 yards and the agents had scopes on their rifles. Are you telling me trained snipers at that distance couldn't see he was holding a rifle?

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Well I don't agree....

From the CDC: COVID-19 vaccines help prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death. Unvaccinated people are more likely to get COVID-19 and much more likely to be hospitalized and die from COVID-19, compared to people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.

The problem is information has been weaponized and combined with the shrinking attention spans and profit driven news has devolved the brains of our nation and the world.

I am not anti vaccine and neither is my wife, we both were vaccinated as children, are current on our vaccinations and the Covid vaccinations. To me, nothing happened, my wife suffered heart damage caused by either a strand of long Covid that didn't effect me or caused by one of the vaccine shots (I forget which one, but it wasn't the first) We went to several doctors trying to pin it down, but after many tests--no definitive answer.

If there was even some strong evidence it was the vaccine, then I would be on the talk show circuit promoting my many pending lawsuits. The vaccine was suspect because she has no history of heart problems and others with no history of heart problems developed problems, like hers, after receiving the vaccine. BUT very few (single digits) and in a large enough section of people no one is unique. I don't trust the government and am highly suspect of doctors but couldn't dig up enough to go to the belltower. It is what it is--one more reason I will never, ever, put complete faith in any government.

Never forget, someone unwilling or unable to defend with violence is not peaceful, they are harmless; someone unwilling or unable to address the consequences of freedom is inconsequential. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I realize we are a genderless country, but for accuracy shouldn't the traditional (but not in an oppressive way) male parts be a different color and non-biologically attached. I admit to being an old genderphobe, but my often confused mind thought the primary Presidential protectors were other than male.

I still get the message. While the shooter was at work the FBI were fucking the dog. That's a dog right? If it's an agent then it's a cluster fuck?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, frankendat said:

The problem is information has been weaponized and combined with the shrinking attention spans and profit driven news has devolved the brains of our nation and the world.

I am not anti vaccine and neither is my wife, we both were vaccinated as children, are current on our vaccinations and the Covid vaccinations. To me, nothing happened, my wife suffered heart damage caused by either a strand of long Covid that didn't effect me or caused by one of the vaccine shots (I forget which one, but it wasn't the first) We went to several doctors trying to pin it down, but after many tests--no definitive answer.

If there was even some strong evidence it was the vaccine, then I would be on the talk show circuit promoting my many pending lawsuits. The vaccine was suspect because she has no history of heart problems and others with no history of heart problems developed problems, like hers, after receiving the vaccine. BUT very few (single digits) and in a large enough section of people no one is unique. I don't trust the government and am highly suspect of doctors but couldn't dig up enough to go to the belltower. It is what it is--one more reason I will never, ever, put complete faith in any government.

Never forget, someone unwilling or unable to defend with violence is not peaceful, they are harmless; someone unwilling or unable to address the consequences of freedom is inconsequential. 

I think you missed the point. It was solely about getting covid after vaccination. Someone said you can't get sick if vaccinated. I said you can sometimes it's just much milder than if you don't. We hadn't brought up the side effects (what ever or if) of the vaccine.

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Just heard about the range finder last night... I couldn't stop laughing. Just how does all this get overlooked if everybody was legitimately doing their job? What could someone possibly be doing with a range finder at an event like this? Then the SS excuse that they had to confirm the guy wasn't just holding a telescope. It's only a 150 yards and the agents had scopes on their rifles. Are you telling me trained snipers at that distance couldn't see he was holding a rifle?

What if it was a telescope?

My wife and I flew to Seattle for a weekend years back, she had a skinny leather punk rock spiked (less than 1/2 rounded off spikes) band, holding her pony tail. TSA wouldn't let us on the plane. They said the band could be taken off and wrapped around knuckles for a weapon. When I pointed out the rounded nose of the nubs and it would not be an effective weapon, supervisors were called. The decision--Since the band "appeared" to have spikes it could be used to intimidate as if it had spikes. (Similar to they way it is still "armed robbery" even if a toy gun is used) The plane was about to leave, bags were already loaded (by this time) the choice was shitcan the hairband or take another flight. The band was lost.

Why I told this story and mentioned the robbery toy gun, the SS, FBI, Sheriffs would have been completely within their rights to shoot any motherfucker on any rooftop holding anything that looked anything like any kind of weapon. IF after the smoke cleared it was some child on a roof with a telescope, there would be no criminal charges. Since we are in America, I can't be sure about the dozen civil suits.

• Like 2