1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Seems to me that Hamas doesn't really want peace.They could have released all the hostages

& return the dead to Israel.It also seems that they don't have much to bargain with.If they really

cared for their people,they'd be doing whatever they could to  get food & supplies to them.

Kind of like the protesters who could leave any time they want to.

Why didn't the US threaten to withhold weapons from Israel last year??? The US could have done a hell of a lot more months ago. But like I said they jump in at the end to look good.

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Why didn't the US threaten to withhold weapons from Israel last year??? The US could have done a hell of a lot more months ago. But like I said they jump in at the end to look good.

Israel wasn't bombarding Gaza last year. They didn't need to. Aren't they jumping out at the end ? Bidens says he's cutting off military aid now. He needs the Muslim votes. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Uhhh yeah they were. Hamas attack was Oct. 7th. The Israeli ground invasion of the Gaza Strip was Oct. 27th. There were aerial attacks and bombing by the IDF the same day. Not sure if bombs, or rockets or both used but almost surely bombs.

I may have missed an earlier mention of bombing but clearly...

Nov. 6

Israeli Air Force planes continued their bombing campaign throughout Gaza, striking some 450 targets overnight, as other Israeli forces captured a Hamas compound, IDF officials said in a statement.

It's about 2/3 to 3/4 into this... https://abcnews.go.com/International/timeline-surprise-rocket-attack-hamas-israel/story?id=103816006 

So yes the US could have done more a long long time ago when the death toll rose.

Oct. 23

The death toll in Gaza has exceeded 5,000 so far in the war, which is now on its 16th day, according to the Palestinian Health Authority.

I'm sure you'll say that's Hamas propaganda.

36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Uhhh yeah they were. Hamas attack was Oct. 7th. The Israeli ground invasion of the Gaza Strip was Oct. 27th. There were aerial attacks and bombing by the IDF the same day. Not sure if bombs, or rockets or both used but almost surely bombs.

Nov. 6

Israeli Air Force planes continued their bombing campaign throughout Gaza, striking some 450 targets overnight, as other Israeli forces captured a Hamas compound, IDF officials said in a statement.

It's about 2/3 to 3/4 into this... https://abcnews.go.com/International/timeline-surprise-rocket-attack-hamas-israel/story?id=103816006 

So yes the US could have done more a long long time ago when the death toll rose.

Oct. 23

The death toll in Gaza has exceeded 5,000 so far in the war, which is now on its 16th day, according to the Palestinian Health Authority.

37 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Nov. 6

Oct. 23

My mistake. It's the 7th month or so of this recent incident. How about less than a year ago ? Have I mentioned Hamas propaganda ? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

eCsJxPf.jpeg

That could be a great way to get Democrats on the side of legitimate elections and voter ID laws. Start spreading rumors that Republicans are cheaters and don't want voter ID laws. Mention Trump is against voter ID and the left would go nuts trying to pass laws for secure elections.

Edited by john510
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well, there goes the illegal immigration voters.

That would be great but there won't be any voting laws passed that make a difference. I believe we already have a law that says non citizens can't vote but it's not enforced. It's completely ignored. My state issued drivers licenses to illegals so they could register to vote. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well, if you live somewhere broadly speaking you technically are a citizen. Illegal is just semantics. If you live somewhere you should have the right to petition those in power to have a say in how you are governed. If you have the right to vote and a driver's license the government has the right to tax you.

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well, if you live somewhere broadly speaking you technically are a citizen. Illegal is just semantics. If you live somewhere you should have the right to petition those in power to have a say in how you are governed. If you have the right to vote and a driver's license the government has the right to tax you.

No you're not a citizen. You're an illegal alien unless you have a visa or green card. You have no right to vote. Should I be able to come to Canada and cast my vote as a citizen of another country ? No I shouldn't. How about the MAGA crowd comes up there to vote in your elections ? You ok with that ? I'll bet that won't get answered.

• Like 1

Broadly speaking I said. You said the law is ignored and not enforced. If that's the case the law isn't much of a law. Illegal immigrants are illegal in name only then.

If you already have a home then no. If you and your MAGA buddies were moving here to get away from Biden revenge and were immigrants or political refugees then probably

• Confused 1
35 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Broadly speaking I said. You said the law is ignored and not enforced. If that's the case the law isn't much of a law. Illegal immigrants are illegal in name only then.

If you already have a home then no. If you and your MAGA buddies were moving here to get away from Biden revenge and were immigrants or political refugees then probably

It wouldn't be so bad, I like simple living and working on Datsun/Nissans the Great White North hates wolves like we should and caribou are easy to hunt and are big like elk, bears are also all around and easy to hunt (because they will come to you) The only rub is to hunt these critters, especially the bears, easily, takes specialized firearms. So, unfortunately if the MAGA folks are like similar to the Democrat hating Idaho folks and escaping Biden revenge, they wouldn't be immigrants or political refugees, they will be colonizers. Colonizers differ from immigrants or political refugees, colonizers are and have been streaming freely across the borders of the  USA. They might act and/or appear in need or seeking refuge wanting to belong and be a part of your country, but in reality they come to change your country to address their needs/wants/values. Can't wait to support the Canadian NRA.  

• Like 3
16 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Not if you have no right to live there. Break into someone's home then say it's your right to live there the owner should just shut up and not complain or they are racist. 

Need a little more 'Castle Doctrine' on this sammidge, Waitress !!

• Haha 1

Well then, ALL immigrants are colonizers. That's why they should be regulated and over time integrated. That sudden vast influx from the south is actually an invasion. Little Italy, little Moscow, little Havana are examples of large numbers of immigrants. They tend to group together naturally. Slowly over generations they spread out, kids go to school, work and... integrate.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Well then, ALL immigrants are colonizers. That's why they should be regulated and over time integrated. That sudden vast influx from the south is actually an invasion. Little Italy, little Moscow, little Havana are examples of large numbers of immigrants. They tend to group together naturally. Slowly over generations they spread out, kids go to school, work and... integrate.

That's how it was originally designed to work by much wiser leaders than we now have mucking up the works and sounds great on paper, so to speak, and worked fairly well for a couple of centuries, then ya go factoring in the 'New Normal'. Then it can become one great big 'turd-in-the-punchbowl/melting-pot.

It's not just the mega-mass redistribution of world populations itself; just look, world-wide, what areas these masses are being relocated from and to where they are being directed and factor in the past and ongoing relocation of manufacturing and production bases (revenue generation) from the areas these masses are being herded into (NA & EU) and start doing a little 'Country Boy' math. Just might be only a couple of facets of major efforts of semi-hidden powers working on 'Fundamental Transformation'/Globalization pet projects. And this might be just the tip of a much larger iceberg. Think: Titanic.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Somebody wants us to just keep fucking each other until we're all the same color.

U been watchin' way too many commercials, JohnnyDime !!

I'm too old to research and look for 'Sarc Font' but I sure can wear them hyphens and apostrophes out.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, difrangia said:

I'm too old to research and look for 'Sarc Font' but I sure can wear them hyphens and apostrophes out.

Not commercials. That's a quote from "Bulworth" starring Warren Beatty and Halle Barry. A political movie making fun of politics and how things work. It's hilarious and for as old as it is accurate in todays world. Those politically correct commercials drive me up the wall. I've got 300 channels and always turn it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, difrangia said:

Y'all want sarcastic font? I'll give you sarcastic font!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ironically if they wanted to reform voting they could just expand voter incompetency laws, they could ban people under 80 IQ from voting and democrats would lose half their voters overnight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3