How is it buying votes. I really don't know.

If you vote then you vote. If you don't already vote then you will probably continue to not vote. Registered to vote does not mean you vote. Non liberal voters will also be registered.

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/27/2024 at 7:33 PM, frankendat said:

So buying it is worth considering, but taking it is not? I watch the same news as you, the lawlessness of Mexico, how the police are either corrupt or outgunned, the poverty, the sex trafficking, the reasons only heartless assholes would deny people to enter the USA. Well, OK, let's save some souls. Oh, wait...I see, ya'll support savin' only if savin' is free. (but as an American tax payer, not free to me)

I am just going to say it, Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about? Do you?

I live 15 minutes from the border, I grew up in Tijuana, I have relatives all over Mexico, some even in the justice system. I am just saying secure our border and leave them the fuck alone! We have enough of our own shit to shovel and we don't need theirs. Mexico has just been used as a revolving door by illegals from around the world. The days of they are all Mexicans is long gone! 

I don't want to buy it or invade it! Shit, I haven't been down there since 2001!!! They let their problems get out of hand due to decades of corruption and have no plans to fix it. So why should I? 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Duncan said:

Current administration is paying college students to register voters?  Not sure that is legal.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/27/kamala-harris-says-college-students-will-now-get-paid-with-taxpayer-funds-to-register-voters-ahead-of-2024/

Read it but didn't see where Replican students were barred from registering people. Just an odd choice on Juneteenth but we are going to get that for "inclusion" on everything nowadays. Seen any TV commercials with anything other than biracial couples or mixed race families lately? I guess same raced couples don't exist anymore in marketing.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I am just going to say it, Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about? Do you?

I live 15 minutes from the border, I grew up in Tijuana, I have relatives all over Mexico, some even in the justice system. I am just saying secure our border and leave them the fuck alone! We have enough of our own shit to shovel and we don't need theirs. Mexico has just been used as a revolving door by illegals from around the world. The days of they are all Mexicans is long gone! 

I was born in Juarez chihuahua Mexico. The worst of the worst when it comes to cartel violence, and i lived there.  I have family that still lives there. I also have a friend that used to be a police officer in mex. I never lived in Texas, but Ive always lived in AZ, minutes from the AZ/Mexico border and i frequent Mexico often since i was young. So yes i know what the fuck I'm talking about. 

Had you even read my posts about México before you came in guns a blazin? What you just said is almost exactly my argument. I don't agree with how the left opened the border. And I believe the US should keep their noses out of Mexico. Relax man.

Edit: And if anybody is wondering. My family and I came to this country legally. My grandfather was born in AZ. He was adopted by a family in Mexico when he was a baby. He grew up, got married, had 10 kids. His kids had all their kids in Mexico. His parents kept the fact that my grandfather was a US citizen a secret from him until his mother was on her death bed. After he learned this. He helped most of my family get their US citizenship. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1

I've always wanted to know where the money for those Government grants

comes from? That always seems to be local Government's answer to almost

everything that they don't have the money for.

And California's planning on paying college students an hourly wage to go

to school.And I thought that the had a HUGE deficit.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I don't want to buy it or invade it! Shit, I haven't been down there since 2001!!! They let their problems get out of hand due to decades of corruption and have no plans to fix it. So why should I? 

My apologies for my last response to this comment. Took me 6 hours to realize that you weren't even talking to me 😬. I'm the one who didn't pay attention. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Laughable. The cure is to keep those in jail longer in jail??? you aren't prosecuting criminals enough??? Do you now how crazy that sounds? You want to put more people behind bars till it goes away??? You already have 21% of all prisoners world wide behind bars yet America is only 3-4% of the world population. Where does it end?

Prevention is better in the long run. But that's going to take some major doing. Societal changes and education, less disparity between the have and have not, more opportunities for the young. There's just not enough to go around. Maybe opening up detention camps and prison colonies is the only way to go. 

What's laughable ? Am I wrong when I say a jailed criminal isn't committing crimes against good people ? And yes they're not prosecuting criminals enough ! Here's an example. A few illegals beat up cops in New York City a couple of weeks ago. It's on video. They get arrested and released with no bail. No charges were filed. They assaulted cops, since when is that not a crime ? You know what sounds crazy ? thinking that letting these criminals walk away with no punishment will work better than punishment. You know as well as I do that some years ago serving time for your crime was a deterrent from doing it again. Now the time is hardly anything compared to what it used to be. You can steal a car and get probation now. Years ago you'd be locked up. And for good reason. How you could not know the current trend regarding crime and punishment is making things worse is beyond me. The numbers are there to prove lenience isn't working and you know it.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, john510 said:

What's laughable ? Am I wrong when I say a jailed criminal isn't committing crimes against good people ? And yes they're not prosecuting criminals enough ! Here's an example. A few illegals beat up cops in New York City a couple of weeks ago. It's on video. They get arrested and released with no bail. No charges were filed. They assaulted cops, since when is that not a crime ? You know what sounds crazy ? thinking that letting these criminals walk away with no punishment will work better than punishment. You know as well as I do that some years ago serving time for your crime was a deterrent from doing it again. Now the time is hardly anything compared to what it used to be. You can steal a car and get probation now. Years ago you'd be locked up. And for good reason. How you could not know the current trend regarding crime and punishment is making things worse is beyond me. The numbers are there to prove lenience isn't working and you know it.

Is noone asking why blue state governors are letting their cities burn to the ground? You all think it's just a coincidence? There are only two reasons they're allowing this to happen in my opinion. 

1. Make it so unbelievably unbearable to live in these cities for democrats. So dangerous and dirty. That dems have no choice but to get up and move to red states. If there was a more perfect way to spread the woke virus, I don't know what it is. 

2. It gives the top 1 percent the opportunity to scoop up all that real-estate that was left behind and trashed, at a discounted rate. Turn them into rentals. "You will own nothing and be happy".

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Is noone asking why blue state governors are letting their cities burn to the ground? You all think it's just a coincidence? There are only two reasons they're allowing this to happen in my opinion. 

1. Make it so unbelievably unbearable to live in these cities for democrats. So dangerous and dirty. That dems have no choice but to get up and move to red states. If there was a more perfect way to spread the woke virus, I don't know what it is. 

2. It gives the top 1 percent the opportunity to scoop up all that real-estate that was left behind and trashed, at a discounted rate. Turn them into rentals. "You will own nothing and be happy".

You could be onto something here with #1. it would take some time but eventually they could rule the whole country.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, IZRL said:

1. The boondocks made and episode about this in the early 2000s

• Like 1
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How is it buying votes. I really don't know.

If you vote then you vote. If you don't already vote then you will probably continue to not vote. Registered to vote does not mean you vote. Non liberal voters will also be registered.

Ever heard of ballot harvesting ? Colleges are full of liberal types and not Republicans. The young seem to be gullible and even stupid nowadays. So who do you think is going to get the bigger numbers when it comes to voting. It's really not that hard to figure out. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Not familiar with this. How is someone else returning you ballot affecting anything?

It wouldn't affect anything if done honestly. But is it ? One side was the creator of this harvesting tactic. Can you guess who it was ? And who goes around helping people vote and decide who to vote for that doesn't have an agenda ? I'd like my guy or side to win but I'm not going to go around and help or force others vote to make it happen. If you're so lazy you need help just stay out of it.

• Like 1
On 2/29/2024 at 6:40 PM, Duncan said:

Current administration is paying college students to register voters?  Not sure that is legal.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/27/kamala-harris-says-college-students-will-now-get-paid-with-taxpayer-funds-to-register-voters-ahead-of-2024/

On 2/29/2024 at 7:03 PM, datzenmike said:

The federal government (more or less) allows the states to implement voting standards. On the face of it what's wrong with registering people to vote?

If the current administration is paying college students to vote, that is seen as "buying votes". The student who gets paid to register then feels an obligation to whoever paid them to register and will (theoretically) align themselves with that party. Very similar to this administration's student loan forgiveness....they're buying votes. That is how it is done dishonestly right out in the open.

They will say that they are not buying votes but also say it is great that it is happening.

Edited by KELMO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It would be buying votes if you told them who to vote for. Driving people to the polls or getting them registered in no way tells them who to vote for. If paying students to get people registered, it's just a job and in no way tells the actual voter or the student employee who to vote for. 

I can see that if you are in a primarily Democrat state the more voters you get registered the more Democrat votes you would get in theory.

So again...

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Alright, how is it done dishonestly?

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It would be buying votes if you told them who to vote for. Driving people to the polls or getting them registered in no way tells them who to vote for. If paying students to get people registered, it's just a job and in no way tells the actual voter or the student employee who to vote for. 

I can see that if you are in a primarily Democrat state the more voters you get registered the more Democrat votes you would get in theory.

So again...

If you think a ballot harvester/volunteer looking to sign up voters isn't influencing or suggesting who to vote for I have some oceanfront property to sell you just north of Phoenix Arizona. It's dirt cheap and I'm willing to negotiate. Don't be so trustworthy of those with an agenda and are full of hatred for the opposing party. That would be foolish. And to be fair here I wouldn't approve of it if the right made it common practice. It should be illegal everywhere no matter who does it.

• Like 2

Regardless of what or how it is said, it is illegal for the Federal Govt to give money directly to people for anything related to voting.  This came directly from years of Tammany Hall controlling everything about nominating ringer candidates, and how people voted in New York.  This actually went on until FDR got elected and it was made illegal.  You may not agree with it, but it is what it is. 

I actually learned this in grade school.  I rather doubt US history is taught in Canada.  

Now go out and yell at the kids playing to be quiet and get off your lawn..

Edited by Duncan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, john510 said:

Ever heard of ballot harvesting ? Colleges are full of liberal types and not Republicans. The young seem to be gullible and even stupid nowadays. So who do you think is going to get the bigger numbers when it comes to voting. It's really not that hard to figure out. 

If you are young and not a liberal you do not have a heart.

If you are old and not conservative you do not have a brain.

Churchill 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, john510 said:

........................and to top that off, I heard that one of those cop beaters went on to commit yet another crime, after they were released.  Catch & release!  How's that working, here in the USA?  I agree with you 100%.............the judicial system in this country is a train wreck & it is not getting any better, will not get any better, unless a good conservative is elected & I do not see any other good conservatives with the BALLS to do anything about it, other than Trump!

• Like 1
On 3/1/2024 at 2:58 AM, IZRL said:

Look man... the Mexican government is corrupt, the cartels are savages. There's a lot of poverty. But at least the people aren't ignorant to that fact. They know what things are, they talk shit about it, and do their best to live happy lives inspite of things. Which is way better than being blissfully ignorant like many Americans are. 

Here the US population prances around ablivious to the fact that their government is also corrupt as hell. Our government is literally allowing major cities to burn to the ground. Most Americans are having a tough go at trying to survive cause their money is funding wars we had no business getting involved in. There is a slight possibility of a civil war popping off here in the not so distant future.

But yet here we are on our high horse. Talking about fixing mexico and every other country. when we can't even save ourselves. The US has never saved anything. They're locust, they take what they want and leave death and destruction behind. So believe me when I say, Mexico doesn't need the US to be "fixing" anything. We are the ones who need saving. People pointing fingers at other leaders/ governments like if our country wasn't imploding.

And by the way is the US truly still a first world country. I had a co worker, that had the big house, the fast car, the boat, the harley, the Can-am, the toy hauler. But I know he was barely getting by cause i knew what he made. But he still talked smack and talked down to other people. Finally one day I was like "dude, I've got credit too. I just know better". 34.5 TRILLION dollars in debt! and people still think we ballin 🤣🤣.

You're ringin' too many bells; my ears are a throbin' !!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, john510 said:

You could be onto something here with #1. it would take some time but eventually they could rule the whole country.

There IS an agenda of the left.  I can not put my finger on it yet, but I too have theories.  I never thought about #1...................🙄😳🤔

• Like 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Not familiar with this. How is someone else returning you ballot affecting anything?

Mike, really?  First, if I do not vote, yet somebody criminally uses my name & vote to vote for a democrat, THAT is a problem, THAT is illegal.  In 2020, it was not necessarily LIVING peoples ballots stolen, it was DEAD people.  There has been plenty of studies & proof on this, but you will will NEVER see any of it reported in main stream media.  Most has been labelled conspiracy theories.  Did you watch 2000 Mules or any of the Epoch Times documentaries?  Fascinating & scary as hell! 😕😳   

• Like 1
19 hours ago, IZRL said:

Careful there, ol' Buddy; you're probably throwing up all kind of flags in your file in that super-computer under that mountain in Utah !!

• Haha 3