• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are large Sikh communities in Canada. One in Vancouver. They are trying to get India to provide a homeland separate from India just like Pakistan. Naturally the ones here will contain some radicals that India consider terrorists. One Sikh activist was murdered on the streets of Vancouver this past June. Canadian intelligence has ascertained that members of the Indian government were responsible and said so, starting a fire storm of cancelled visas and expelled diplomats.

In other news there was a standing ovation for a Nazi soldier from WW2 in the house of commons. Bad enough but Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelenskyy was there also. Geezus titty-fucking christ!!!!  

• Sad 2
6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Be careful coming between Indians where shit is concerned. 732.jpg.c226c51d13b2918719618f4791b14642.jpg

They must be related to some of the IT types in my building who keep pissing all over the bathroom floor. Maybe I should dig a ditch for them outside. 

Filthy bastards. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Do those UAW people even realize Biden is pushing hard for electric vehicles which threatens their own jobs ? Unless they're willing to relocate for work in China.

A few voices are heard here from those who aren't brainwashed to blindly follow the UAW party line.  Some estimates as high as 40% fewer jobs to build electric cars, not to mention suppliers will probably do much of the sub assembly.

I find that 40% a bit hard to believe, as most engine and transmission assembly facilities these days are very automated.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

Do those UAW people even realize Biden is pushing hard for electric vehicles which threatens their own jobs ? Unless they're willing to relocate for work in China.

I worked for GM once and you have to join UAW. The shit you see happen.... fall down drunk guy on Friday night shift fired and sent home by cab. Back at work following Wednesday and gets his pay for Mon and Tues. UAW traded a dozen legitimate beefs by other members to get this seniority asshole back to work. Saw this myself. Another time there was a holiday on a Thursday. GM says to UAW "hey why don't you guys work Thursday and take Friday off for a long weekend"? UAW "No fucking way you're telling us what to do. We'll work Friday as scheduled!!!!"? Like DEMs and GOP, absolutely no give and take cooperation. Fuck GM and fuck the UAW.

BTW I drove a '69 Charger and this was early '70s when low compression GM cars wouldn't start at 2 in the winter morning in the company parking lot. That 318 fired right up and drove away leaving my co workers attaching booster cables.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I worked for GM once and you have to join UAW. The shit you see happen.... fall down drunk guy on Friday night shift fired and sent home by cab. Back at work following Wednesday and gets his pay for Mon and Tues. UAW traded a dozen legitimate beefs by other members to get this seniority asshole back to work. Saw this myself. Another time there was a holiday on a Thursday. GM says to UAW "hey why don't you guys work Thursday and take Friday off for a long weekend"? UAW "No fucking way you're telling us what to do. We'll work Friday as scheduled!!!!"? Like DEMs and GOP, absolutely no give and take cooperation. Fuck GM and fuck the UAW.

BTW I drove a '69 Charger and this was early '70s when low compression GM cars wouldn't start at 2 in the winter morning in the company parking lot. That 318 fired right up and drove away leaving my co workers attaching booster cables.

With your hatred of GM and the UAW, this explains why my daddy's Camaro was such a F'n POS. Mid 70-80s GM = 🤮  

Around '73/'74 and part '75. Started in the car plant Chev/Pontiac/Monte Carlo installing UCA on frames. Then truck plant painting. Loved to paint colors and the guys I worked with were the best, course this was evened out by the foreman being a total cocksucker. One Fri I skipped work but thankfully I did phone in sick. I was lumped in with the half dozen that didn't phone and was reprimanded and told that the note in my file would be removed if I was good for 6 months. I just accidentally mentioned this to UAW shop 'guy' a few days late and he went fucking ballistic on the foreman. Everyone for a hundred feet around could hear him boot fucking him in his glass office on the factory floor. I thought that was the last of it but got called in by the foreman who was pissed. I explained that I phoned in and no one else did and he was wrong to do what he did and he had taken advantage of me because I didn't know any better at the time. He threatened me while hissing through his teeth and when he was done, well, I naturally went to the UAW 'guy' and told him and he literally ran to the foreman and lost his shit on him. That foreman, Vinny Vanstone, (the cocksucker) never spoke to me again but everyone on my shift knew what a dick he was and the hate was in his eyes. Oh yes, the hate was on.

Come summer that year there was the usual layoff and when called back had little seniority and was stuck spraying primer in the car plant. Geezus fucking Christ it was not what I thought it would be. There were 4 groups (fuck me it was like high school, stoners, jocks, nerds and cheerleaders) that didn't get along. If you spoke to one group the others wouldn't talk to you. I stuck it out for a few months and then just walked out one night and never looked back. If I had stayed I would have 3.4 kids, looking for 3rd wife, second mortgage, multiple DUIs a restraining order and have cirrhosis of the liver. Fuck GM

• Haha 2

I was just reading article saying that Ford loses $60,000 on every new EV they sell,

due to the huge investments they're making on building them.

It also said that Electric Vehicles only make up about 6% of new vehicle sales.

Imagine how low it'd be without the tax breaks,etc.  

• Sad 1