• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Tips Jalan Jalan ke Thailand Cara bedain Lady Boy dengan yang asli. | KASKUS

No harm done in the lady boy bar. What's a few hours of illusion with a breath taking oriental beauty? If you enjoy a magic trick it's better to not look behind the curtain. If you are wound a bit tight maybe pass on it. 

Hawt Asian chix with dix like this make me understand how that James Bond type double naught spy was married to one for two decades without ever realizing it was equipped with meat and two veg.

Maybe she told him that because she was abused when 12 she couldn't do regular sex and could only do oral and anal in the  dark. No harm... no foul. It's all good.

Tips Jalan Jalan ke Thailand Cara bedain Lady Boy dengan yang asli. | KASKUS

Just imagine being with this beauty having breakfast in the morning.

• Confused 1
On 3/19/2023 at 6:00 PM, paradime said:

Sounds like Marxists Communism 101. By no means am I saying my country is innocent or altruistic in protecting its interests, but that's the nature of Capitalism on a global scale. It's ugly as fuck, but your freedom is reliant on it, even if you're on the other side of the planet. Putin made this move, not us. Do you really think that turning your back on China and Russia would lead to peace?

Not sure China or Russia is really the US's most immediate issue. 

14 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I watched the first 7 min and nothing but rhetoric. Dude likes to hear himself talk. First present ALL facts then "explain" or spin. But, I think he is right, the Democrats, once the party of freedom of expression and "choice" are now the party of control. Republicans talk a better game, but love more control. Finally, some cooperation and bi partisanship,  Washington agrees to bankrupt America and restrain all those pesky individual rights and freedoms.

Make sure to edit all of our movies and television, so their China friendly. We won't even notice the takeover, since it will be censored from our phones. Wait, what am I saying, there won't be a takeover, America will just become China's bitch; it will be Tijuana, before NAFTA for Chinese tourists.

He does go on but breaks down the bill further on in the video. Looks like the China Russia you are all worried about is the exact thing yours (and mine) government is trying to implement.

I'll set this straight now before I get the commie rhetoric spewn at me, I have no interest in either country being on top, I have no interest in the US gov controlling every aspect of the US populations lives and by proxy with my government my life. They can all go fuck their boot. 

The only certain thing with communism is it fails 💯 of the time. Because.... communism.

Look at how fucked yours/my country has become while all our political parties and 3 letter agencies have been busy trying to control their own population. Utter shit show. Add in a 50-100 year headstart for the other commie countries and just imagine how really messed up they are. 

There is always a boogie man about to get you, shit they ran the aliens there for a bit but it didn't get traction. But the boogie man isn't real and if it wasn't for the fucked up doom loop all these wanker politicians and bureaucracies have created most countries would be happy poking along minding their own business. 

All I'm saying is people need to be more worried about their own government more than any other countries. We are going to be living in 1984 before the end of the decade. 

• Like 2
On 3/27/2023 at 8:56 PM, bananahamuck said:

I like my women, like I like my bikes

with big handle bars and a kick stand 

Same but change the second part to "at least 30 years old and full of problems"

17 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

90% paranoid hyperbolic BS. The Patriots Act already gave the NSA permission to monitor all forms of communication around the world. This guy left out that Tic-Tok may have started as a private Co, but is now controlled and censored by the Chinese government. Their content algorithms were caught identifying personal psychological traits of minors and directed their individualized vid feeds toward specific thought content. For instance, they funneled vulnerable kids to human trafficking organizations for grooming. This asshole is looking to protect his own business interests which is bitcoin's ability to pirate your personal compute's processing power for crypto mining. 

Here's something that's actually going to effect our lives.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, yenpit said:

I'm a red head.........that was offensive 😜 😲 😭

Waaaaaaah.

16 minutes ago, paradime said:

90% paranoid hyperbolic BS. The Patriots Act already gave the NSA permission to monitor all forms of communication around the world. This guy left out that Tic-Tok may have started as a private Co, but is now controlled and censored by the Chinese government. Their content algorithms were caught identifying personal psychological traits of minors and directed their individualized vid feeds toward specific thought content. For instance, they funneled vulnerable kids to human trafficking organizations for grooming. This asshole is looking to protect his own business interests which is bitcoin's ability to pirate your personal compute's processing power for crypto mining. 

Bring it fucking on!!!!! I don't and will never have a Chinese i phone and I don't buy your shit. Run out of grain and fertilizer? fine, gets rid of a lot or wasted skin. My needs are few and I keep it that way. FUCK THE WORLD. 

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, paradime said:

I have lived simply and month to month for so long, it is normal. I was with video right up until population decline. There are too many people! People are invading my State and trying to force me out - the extra people do not increase the tax base and lower prices, they increase competition for resources and raise prices - Damn them all to hell.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, frankendat said:

I watched the first 7 min and nothing but rhetoric. Dude likes to hear himself talk. First present ALL facts then "explain" or spin. But, I think he is right, the Democrats, once the party of freedom of expression and "choice" are now the party of control. Republicans talk a better game, but love more control. Finally, some cooperation and bi partisanship,  Washington agrees to bankrupt America and restrain all those pesky individual rights and freedoms.

Make sure to edit all of our movies and television, so their China friendly. We won't even notice the takeover, since it will be censored from our phones. Wait, what am I saying, there won't be a takeover, America will just become China's bitch; it will be Tijuana, before NAFTA for Chinese tourists.

I'd like to hear an example of Republicans wanting more control.I'm thinking hard about it and can't come up with an example.The Democrats on the other have made it quite obvious.

24 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'd like to hear an example of Republicans wanting more control.I'm thinking hard about it and can't come up with an example.The Democrats on the other have made it quite obvious.

I get so frustrated when Mitch McConnell etc etc side with the libtards on some of these policies.  I can see some of it, but there have been times when it makes no sense, so THAT tells me that republican has an agenda of some sort.  I trust VERY FEW democratic politicians & there are a few republican politicians too!! 😡

• Like 1
4 hours ago, paradime said:

bitcoin's ability to pirate your personal compute's processing power for crypto mining.

If you could find something that was as far from how Bitcoin works as possible, you've done it🤣 like holy shit that is fucken wrong!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Republicans aren't necessarily about more control but they also almost never repeal even the most aggrigieous democrat power grabs even when they possess a majority in both legislative bodies + 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Witness the 104 times Republicans united to vote to repeal Obamacare when Obama was still POTUS (they were 100% counting on his veto) but suddenly lost the votes and will to do so when Cheeto Mussolini aka Bad Orange Man took power in '17 with a repug majority senate and house fully prepared to end the (un)Affordable Care Act very nearly on day one of his regime. I don't believe Trump is a man stunned often but the cowardice of the repugs on that matter flabbergasted him methinks. On the other hand no demoncrat prez could have snuck the bump stock ban passed the NRA but they let Trump get by with it because he had an "R" after his name.

30 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

If you could find something that was as far from how Bitcoin works as possible, you've done it🤣 like holy shit that is fucken wrong!

Cryptojacking is where another party's computing resources are hijacked to mine cryptocurrency. Also referred to as malicious cryptomining, lets hackers mine cryptocurrency without paying for electricity, hardware and other mining resources. If this Tic Tok bill passes it will definitely effect their ability to do that with impunity.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, paradime said:

Cryptojacking is where another party's computing resources are hijacked to mine cryptocurrency. Also referred to as malicious cryptomining, lets hackers mine cryptocurrency without paying for electricity, hardware and other mining resources. If this Tic Tok bill passes it will definitely effect their ability to do that with impunity.

There isn't a personal computer on earth that would make a single dollar off mining bitcoin now. Even dedicated mining machines made prior to the last 24mths are now useless. Other crypto sure, but they are  mostly scams or about as handy as your governments incoming cbdc

The tik tok bill and cbdcs are the perfect combo for commie tyrants dream wank. If they come in it will be generations under that control. By the time my kids have kids the world will make china look good. I don't think people can see how easily it will creep in. Once bureaucrats get that control it will get incrementally more and more. It's already happened as you say with the patriot act, and everyone is like, "Oh well the tip is in may as well go till the balls are slapping"

Edited by Str8jacket
Bit more ranting and high horse bullshit
57 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

There isn't a personal computer on earth that would make a single dollar off mining bitcoin now. Even dedicated mining machines made prior to the last 24mths are now useless. 

98% of computer owners with internet access are using only a small fraction of there systems processing power. These hijackers have the ability to access and network many thousands of pc's together for cryptomining without the owner ever knowing it. Chances are, if your laptop's cooling fan goes off while you're surfing the internet, it likely means someone else is using your processor. Most people will hit the Reconfigure Settings button to get some shit to work right without knowing it opens the door to remote networking. 

Edited by paradime