Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I'm not sure if it's the State of Cali or LA County, but they have banned the sale of menthol cigarettes.  Most blacks smoke Kools, and (of course) the libs have to save them from themselves...

Interesting.have you heard those commercials on the FM radio about menthols and Blacks ? Talk about stereotyping and promoting some weird racial agenda.In this day and age do we really need to tell people smoking is unhealthy ? I also wonder who's paying for those commercials.They're so weird i turn the radio off when they play them.

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

it’s quite possible, but he is a cash cow for YT since Rogan left.

Tim has set up a social network outside of the YT sphere and by banning him I think it would be a shot to their own foot.

I didn't know Rogan left YouTube.Voluntarily ? Tim should do the same just to take away anything Youtube may get money wise.

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

How does this affect Kim????

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

How does this affect Kim????

Kim Jong-Un? North Korea is definitely affected by this.

Edited by bastardo
22 minutes ago, john510 said:

Weren't we supposed to be at war with that guy like three years ago ? Oh never mind,that was of the lefts crazy doomsday predictions.

I did expect Iran issues with Israel this term.  But not actually because of Trump.  

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

I wanna hear more about the N. Korean human farms,

dudes born with no eyes and spiky black hair

I've seen the pics

Organ farm? Secret  Axlotl Tanks? I thought China had the market covered. What's a Chinese worth? pretty much nothing but to the CCP he's a cash cow on the organ market.

2006-07-29-Falun-Gong-organ-harvesting-C

17 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I did expect Iran issues with Israel this term.  But not actually because of Trump.  

With the Middle East we should always expect some kind of conflict.Until these last couple of years i don't remember the Middle East being this quiet.As far back as i can remember that place has been in some kind of war.I'm going to predict things get worse there soon,just watch.Trump's gone and i think Iran knows Biden is a pushover.

15 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Organ farm? Secret  Axlotl Tanks? I thought China had the market covered. What's a Chinese worth? pretty much nothing but to the CCP he's a cash cow on the organ market.

2006-07-29-Falun-Gong-organ-harvesting-C

we all could use some anti aging cream and a jello shot, 

George Soros owns Cemex

2 hours ago, john510 said:

I didn't know Rogan left YouTube.Voluntarily ? Tim should do the same just to take away anything Youtube may get money wise.

Rogan was offered around 100 million (seriously) to sign an exclusive with Spotify.  I think his old Youtube videos might be up still, but he's Spotify's exclusive now. He's making SO much money, he pulled up stakes from California and moved to (I think) Montana or somewhere similar which allows him to keep more of his money. 

The funny thing is Joe has guests from every part of the Spectrum, and the little snowflakes that work there are objecting when he has anybody from the right on his show.  I'm not a big Joe fan, (don't dislike him at all) but respect what he's done with the podcast medium..

I can't believe those menthol commercials, either.  

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, bastardo said:

It is said that our neighbors know us best.

So I know her too well. Well that's her look out. I've never done anything to her or had words with her. (but I suspect...) She's friends with the neighbor's wife on my left. A few years ago he wanted to cut down this tree on our shared property line, he asked, I said no. While out of town the sneaky cunt cut it down and WE had words. He parked an unplated uninsured car on the road allowance and I had the the cops made him park it in his ample driveway. Then a trailer with boat for sale. The by-law officer didn't even know this was illegal unless attached to a vehicle. So he had to move it. Asshole rather than parking three cars out front likes to parallel park one and fuck everything up. So next time he's out I borrow a big 3/4 ton Chev with a monster camper and parked it there. There was still lots of room for him if he drove in. Left it there a week. Then he blocked my wife's car so same thing but two weeks. It was summer and I could here him screaming at his wife about it but he got the message. So now the lady across the street doesn't talk to me. That's a shame because I would steer the conversation around to how much of a cunt my other neighbor is.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So I know her too well. Well that's her look out. I've never done anything to her or had words with her. (but I suspect...) She's friends with the neighbor's wife on my left. A few years ago he wanted to cut down this tree on our shared property line, he asked, I said no. While out of town the sneaky cunt cut it down and WE had words. He parked an unplated uninsured car on the road allowance and I had the the cops made him park it in his ample driveway. Then a trailer with boat for sale. The by-law officer didn't even know this was illegal unless attached to a vehicle. So he had to move it. Asshole rather than parking three cars out front likes to parallel park one and fuck everything up. So next time he's out I borrow a big 3/4 ton Chev with a monster camper and parked it there. There was still lots of room for him if he drove in. Left it there a week. Then he blocked my wife's car so same thing but two weeks. It was summer and I could here him screaming at his wife about it but he got the message. So now the lady across the street doesn't talk to me. That's a shame because I would steer the conversation around to how much of a cunt my other neighbor is.   

Sounds like you're just as much of a joy to live next to as me.

1 hour ago, john510 said:

With the Middle East we should always expect some kind of conflict.Until these last couple of years i don't remember the Middle East being this quiet.As far back as i can remember that place has been in some kind of war.I'm going to predict things get worse there soon,just watch.Trump's gone and i think Iran knows Biden is a pushover.

I wouldn’t bet against you.  Shits super close to blowing up.