1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

So....  when does TV ever live stream anything presidential other than the State of the Union, Inauguration, and a few others. Youtube is censored so anything posted is all you get and ignorance is bliss. Newspapers are biased and who TF listens to the radio. What about day to day stuff? It getting hard to learn 'his' side of what's going on. There's 2 or more sides to everything. I don't feel I can trust what ever I hear. 

Whenever the President wants to address the nation, same as it always has?

Youtube doesn't censor live streams. They can do it from their own channel at any time: https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse There's also twitch, and many other live streaming platforms. Youtbe censoring ideas - I mean as long as it's not fake news being spread, there's TONS of youtube videos in this thread alone too. 

Sure, some newspapers may be biased, that's why you read from a bunch to get as much of the story as possible. There's also ton of people that listen to the radio still. 

Not trying to be confrontational here - just wanna know where do you get your info from?

You're right there's always 2 sides though, and you shouldn't ever trust a single source, that's why you should always try to get both sides of the story. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Whenever the President wants to address the nation, same as it always has?

Same old same old. Not every thing he says is a live address to the people. All others are subject to editing and bias

Youtube doesn't censor live streams. They can do it from their own channel at any time: https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse There's also twitch, and many other live streaming platforms. Youtbe censoring ideas - I mean as long as it's not fake news being spread, there's TONS of youtube videos in this thread alone too.

So You tube decides what's fake news being spread.

Sure, some newspapers may be biased, that's why you read from a bunch to get as much of the story as possible. There's also ton of people that listen to the radio still. 

More worried about what they don't say or censor. If not there how you know it's not there???

Not trying to be confrontational here - just wanna know where do you get your info from?

Ratsun. Lots of opinions, that don't need to be backed up. Lots of info (true and false) often backed up, even the false stuff. There's moderates and almost fanatic on both sides. Many a truth is spoken in anger. I listen (read) all of it given time and try to finish most of the links and videos but the most interesting thing is how each side sees some absolutely bat shit crazy thing a politician says or does and yet one side seems to not be aware of it. Or both see exactly the same thing but perceive it totally different. So I juggle everything around hoping some facts float to the top. I tell ya it ain't easy. Like I said: 'for every true fact there is an equal and opposite fact, that is also true.' Oh for the days of blissful ignorance. Too late, way way too late.

Party colors. Coincidence.... I think not.

e3f9c2cf9f86f3bc2ef242e1d8f82005ff-pills

red-pill-2.jpg

• Like 2

Recall that of the 474,000 members of the elite who will be arrested 400,000 will be imprisoned at Castle Rock 7 and 74,000 at Guantanamo. The coyote choirs are ready to welcome them on the tarmac of Groom's salt lake (Groom Lake, Zone 51)…

its is going down yo, 

5 hours ago, tr8er said:

Wow.  This guy is like if Don Lemon and CNN inbred for like 50 generations but on the right.  The Italian theory is completely built off one statement from one person. It’ll be gone and forgotten in a week.  I’m still waiting for AntiFa at the capital proof.  I expect it.  But so far there’s a fuck ton of video of known Trump support physically breaking in.  Whereas there is a shit ton of evidence, actual arrests, as well as confessions from counter BLM bad actors instigating violence as well as killing people at protests.  Also.  BLM is not a fucking political party.  It’s a movement about race.  These comparisons are fucking lame.  Let’s compare this to Democrat protests.  Not BLM.  

fuck it.  This is retarded.  Check your sources.  If you post this as your evidence it definitely makes the rest of your posts make more sense. This is one sided.  Biased. And not to any small degree.  

Just because you are slowly loosing your democratic seniority and all those late 90s celebrity heros are now doing podcasts from 6x7 foot faux hotel bunkers does not mean profanity and personal insults are appropriate for the good people in the Datsun community.

Prince Philip Just Take The Fucking Picture GIF - PrincePhilip  JustTakeTheFuckingPicture British - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Same old same old. Not every thing he says is a live address to the people. All others are subject to editing and bias

So You tube decides what's fake news being spread.

More worried about what they don't say or censor. If not there how you know it's not there???

Ratsun. Lots of opinions, that don't need to be backed up. Lots of info (true and false) often backed up, even the false stuff. There's moderates and almost fanatic on both sides. Many a truth is spoken in anger. I listen (read) all of it given time and try to finish most of the links and videos but the most interesting thing is how each side sees some absolutely bat shit crazy thing a politician says or does and yet one side seems to not be aware of it. Or both see exactly the same thing but perceive it totally different. So I juggle everything around hoping some facts float to the top. I tell ya it ain't easy. Like I said: 'for every true fact there is an equal and opposite fact, that is also true.' Oh for the days of blissful ignorance. Too late, way way too late.

Party colors. Coincidence.... I think not.

e3f9c2cf9f86f3bc2ef242e1d8f82005ff-pills

red-pill-2.jpg

Hgti0B.gif

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

you are speaking of the most unconstitutional shit right now.

”I don’t like his language. He must be removed!!”

yet your representatives have called for unconstitutional means of removal. Setting actual precedence for a coup.

”accuse your enemy of things you are perpetrating yourself.”

Do you know what quotation marks mean?  You should then credit the speaker of those quotes.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, john510 said:

He's been shut down.Banned from social media and even mainstream news won't run his words unless of course they can spin it into negativity.Do you really think the military is going to respond if Trump asks them to ? He's not going to ask.Where are you getting this info on sabotaging the inauguration from ? Twitter,Facebook ? 

Nope.  He’s aware of his followers motivations and he know enough of them are fucking nut jobs that by announcing he will not be at the inauguration opens the call for violence.  This is not a far fetched as you will say it is.  And I’m quite certain you read what I see.  The motivation is there.  He knew that when he posted it.  Trumps not an idiot.  

29 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Just because you are slowly loosing your democratic seniority and all those late 90s celebrity heros are now doing podcasts from 6x7 foot faux hotel bunkers does not mean profanity and personal insults are appropriate for the good people in the Datsun community.

Prince Philip Just Take The Fucking Picture GIF - PrincePhilip  JustTakeTheFuckingPicture British - Discover & Share GIFs

You are seriously just regurgitating far right forum talking points.  At least the other Trumpers on here seem to have standing in their opinions.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Nope.  He’s aware of his followers motivations and he know enough of them are fucking nut jobs that by announcing he will not be at the inauguration opens the call for violence.  This is not a far fetched as you will say it is.  And I’m quite certain you read what I see.  The motivation is there.  He knew that when he posted it.  Trumps not an idiot.  

So not going will tell them to go? where as going will tell them the opposite? Not really seeing it. Lots of politicians didn't go to Trumps inauguration so turn about 's fair play.

I'd go to see Joe fuck up the swearing in because he doesn't have a teleprompter. Watch him have to repeat each word separately and gaff that too. 

4t8gyp.jpg

• Like 2
Just now, datzenmike said:

So not going will tell them to go? where as going will tell them the opposite? Not really seeing it. Lots of politicians didn't go to Trumps inauguration so turn about 's fair play.

I'd go to see Joe fuck up the swearing in because he doesn't have a teleprompter. Watch him have to repeat each word separately. 

4t8gyp.jpg

If I wanted to not hurt my Trump and Savior I’d love to know where he is before causing mass casualties.   A presidents whereabouts is generally not announced.  

Last nights purge is estimating 4,000,000 people were removed or locked out from social media. My fathers FB account was locked because he had pro conservative memes in his feed. He was asked to remove all content they deemed to be offensive or he would be permanently locked. 

Free speech is only free if you see conservatives as the enemy. 

https://news.bitcoin.com/big-techs-freedom-of-speech-purge-pushes-people-to-censorship-resistant-blockchain-social-media/

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'd go to see Joe fuck up the swearing in because he doesn't have a teleprompter. Watch him have to repeat each word separately and gaff that too. 

4t8gyp.jpg

Conspiracy theories are ok if you are on his side.

24 minutes ago, tr8er said:

You are seriously just regurgitating far right forum talking points.  At least the other Trumpers on here seem to have standing in their opinions.  

Ahhhhh,,,,

this is not my go to for information and I understand it is somewhat of a dump top for random ideas

but hearing people like you creak outta the woodworks on the offense only confirms my suspicions

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Are you telling me Trump still has an open Twitter account ? Facebook ? And now he's calling for violence by announcing he won't attend the inauguration ? Jesus.It is refreshing to hear you say Trump's not an idiot even though i think he is in some ways.Were you aware that a few weeks back Trump was giving some sort of speech and the media cut away from it because of what he was saying ? It's been pointed out that many on the left refused to attend his inauguration,paybacks a bitch i guess.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, tr8er said:

If I wanted to not hurt my Trump and Savior I’d love to know where he is before causing mass casualties.   A presidents whereabouts is generally not announced.  

Hmmm

I would be extremely disappointed if he did go after all the election BS. A slap in the face of the 70,000,000.

I'm doubting any casualties.... but.... by saying not going, this might cause some assholes to pucker that do go. Cause trouble by doing absolutely nothing... priceless.

• Like 2