• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not music, musical or great. Nothing went into it but sound effects and mewling. There's been fuck all for music for over 20 years more like 30. About the time you could record your own CD and the market was flooded, and still is, with 9th rate crap by anyone.  

Did anyone else have extremely slow loading of their You-tube videos yesterday and the day before???? They are fast now but all were a slow count to ten.

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Not really - as I understand it they're more around because they're strange.

I liked Chappy though. 

They're popular with aging ravers and Burning Man types like myself (I've never been and despise what Burning Man has become) Gucci Mane opened for them about five years ago.

Lately they're lying low though due to a lot of bad press about Ninja being accused of rape and a video of his battering Andy Butler of Hercules And Love Affair in which ¥o-landi Vi$$er can be heard egging Ninja on and using standard homophobic slurs. 

Apparently they were total pains-in-the-ass on set of Chappie (the whole reason America knows who they are) trying to direct and Brandon Auret, the guy that played Hippo, has been on record that Ninja was a fuckhead on set creating a lot of drama. 

That's Ninja's mushroom stamp on Dug's cheek... wonder if Dug can dig it

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

please don't fucking tell me Trump isn't doing anything,

the average Joe would not even know about any of this  ^ had he not been put in office

I won’t tell you that.  I never tried to claim he did nothing right.  I agree with some shit for sure.  TPP being the shining star for me.  But I now say with certainty he’s done more damage to our nation that good.  

I cannot fathom how this is acceptable to anyone. 

it’s disgusting that anyone here or on any platform apologize for this with 

“It’s deserved because ______.”

”it’s Trumps fault.”

”If people weren’t so _____”

You are fucking fools for excusing it for ANYTHING. Full fucking stop. 

• Like 4

get the pop corn ready, the shit show is about to start. The invasion on the Capitol was a plan and the idiots took the bait.  I hope I'm not blowing smoke up any asses. Especially mine. 

If you have a FB account and ARE NOT a Dimwitcrat and believe Trump is trying to save America ( cause he is), send me a PM so I can give you a link to a reliable FB information site. 

Lin Wood attorney.jpg

Edited by 420n620