Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That's not music, musical or great. Nothing went into it but sound effects and mewling. There's been fuck all for music for over 20 years more like 30. About the time you could record your own CD and the market was flooded, and still is, with 9th rate crap by anyone.  

Did anyone else have extremely slow loading of their You-tube videos yesterday and the day before???? They are fast now but all were a slow count to ten.

Rap is crap.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

Rap is crap.

not all of it. 

it’s like saying all rock or all country is great.. NO no it’s not.

every music art genre has it’s A list of composers along with Corpo repetitive fast food music. 

that group is some odd odd hot garbage, but every seat has an ass I guess.

viva le variety. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

Anybody else think this Tim guy will get banned by Youtube eventually ? I like him and think he's quite reasonable but he makes too much sense for Youtube to let him continue.

it’s quite possible, but he is a cash cow for YT since Rogan left.

Tim has set up a social network outside of the YT sphere and by banning him I think it would be a shot to their own foot.

• Like 1

Maybe she thinks it's to protect the dog. She never says hi to me yet her driveway is directly across from mine. If she sees me coming down the road on my bike, just as I get there she has to turn and do something with the dog or look at the view. Her husband says hi if they are both out walking so I say hi Fred. This was last spring. My wife thinks it's funny and calls her 'my friend'.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Newport MENthols 

for our older differse crowds,

dont forget

I'm not sure if it's the State of Cali or LA County, but they have banned the sale of menthol cigarettes.  Most blacks smoke Kools, and (of course) the libs have to save them from themselves...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe she thinks it's to protect the dog. She never says hi to me yet her driveway is directly across from mine. If she sees me coming down the road on my bike, just as I get there she has to turn and do something with the dog or look at the view. Her husband says hi if they are both out walking so I say hi Fred. This was last spring. My wife thinks it's funny and calls her 'my friend'.

It is said that our neighbors know us best.

• Haha 1