Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Trampling could happen going gown the escalator at woolworths . If stupid enough to tazer self in groin then this was bound to happen. At any one time people die from odd things. But to infer that 4 died in the 'riot' is bull shit. Being shot by security police, I can see that.

ok, I see that as a semantics argument but accept your dismissal. I agree that the news has gotten too involved in sensationalization for the sake of sales.

14 minutes ago, bastardo said:

ok, I see that as a semantics argument but accept your dismissal. I agree that the news has gotten too involved in sensationalization for the sake of sales.

Its not a semantic argument. The vagueness of the reporting gave way to people self assigning the location. Since everyone is hyper polarized its easy to know from the ambiguity of specifics will then entice people to place all deaths within the capitol building. 

I don't see any evidence of antifascists at the Capitol attack, our goal is to prevent what happened that day.

I did notice you have an emotional attachment to ANTIFA because you self assigned "our goal" .

You do not know for a fact that anyone in that group was NAZI as much as you do not know if it wasn't ANTIFA.  All evidence by video and photo that it was a mixed bag of everyone. Shit the famous Buffalo head dressed Viking was a former Buzz Feed employee.

When you paint Trump supporters as NAZI you are literally putting yourself in the category of Q believers. You have no solid real world proof that you have gathered, or witness that anyone is running around screaming for the death of Jews and Blacks. You live in cracker town Springfield that has virtually has no Black population. 

Literally go fight the good fight in areas that need help. Volunteer in Chicago or NYC helping poor black communities. Aligning with ANTIFA only makes you a domestic terrorist on the LEFT.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You do not know for a fact that anyone in that group was NAZI as much as you do not know if it wasn't ANTIFA.  All evidence by video and photo that it was a mixed bag of everyone. Shit the famous Buffalo head dressed Viking was a former Buzz Feed employee.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/politics/man-camp-auschwitz-sweatshirt-capitol-riot-identified/index.html

Vikings didn't have horns

Edited by bastardo
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You live in cracker town Springfield that has virtually has no Black population. 

I believe they call it Springtucky, I live in Napa, I'm the one that ran Doug Milota out of the state. Sorry about the trailer Dug, I was aiming for your house.

You know I'm the-troll-formerly-known-as-laotsu... RIGHT?

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Ahhh the infamous CNN sources. Well I have a Toronto Maple leafs sweater but have never been to an NHL game and don't give a shit about hockey. The shirt means zero except to CNN and maybe most Jews. It's a shirt.

Probably no horns.

16 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I believe they call it Springtucky, I live in Napa, I'm the one that ran Doug Milota out of the state. Sorry about the trailer Dug, I was aiming for your house.

You know I'm the-troll-formerly-known-as-laotsu... RIGHT?

Flatcat?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I was wrong

Not too far out of wrong.

Nanner Identified you by asking if you still had your yellow Datsun.

With all things said and down the river. Welcome back.

Edited by Mattndew76