Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Biden has a very strong foreign policy record and is able to actually find solutions. Unlike Cheeto-Hitler's effete slenderman stand in of a son-in-law. 

Oh please tell us what his foreign policy achievements were? Any Muslim countries sign peace accords with him involved? Oh I know what it was he had a prosecutor fired for investigating his son

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Biden has a very strong foreign policy record and is able to actually find solutions. Unlike Cheeto-Hitler's effete slenderman stand in of a son-in-law. 

I don't like Kushner but come on.This is the first time in my life (these last few years)  i haven't seen the Middle East in the news constantly for some kind of violence going on.It has been somewhat peaceful there.Biden ? give me a break.His foreign policy is to make money from foreign interests.Just ask his son.

12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

These articles argue my point, thank you

4 minutes ago, john510 said:

I don't like Kushner but come on.This is the first time in my life (these last few years)  i haven't seen the Middle East in the news constantly for some kind of violence going on.It has been somewhat peaceful there.Biden ? give me a break.His foreign policy is to make money from foreign interests.Just ask his son.

Jamal Khashoggi, Syria, Qatar diplomatic crisis, Netanyahu annexing the West bank. Then there's Putin playing strong-man and marching into Crimea with no repercussions. But ok, the UAE and fascist Israel have agreed to quit killing quite so many poor people (until OPEC can get oil prices back up)

Seems like plenty of Middle Eastern conflicts are still raging. Maybe you mean NEW conflicts? I'd say the old ones are enough.

This isn't related to Kushner or Biden really but more of a criticism of Trump. Cheeto-Hitler has emboldened other wannabe strong-men around the globe such as Duterte in the Phillipines and Bolsanaro in Brazil. Both are murdering people and turning the fourth estate into political prisoners. 

Lets not forget what China is doing to the Uighurs (Dell thanks Xi for the cheap slave labor to build my new laptop), or the fact that any free speech in Hong Kong has been all but silenced by jailing anyone that speaks out. We as a nation have done fuck all in the past four years to curtail any of these atrocities. Instead we dump shitloads of cash and attention into ensuring that a few indigents from Honduras can't escape being murderd.

Speaking of the fourth estate, a lot of you guys on this thread seem to think that somebody's rights are being suppressed by privately held companies NOT charged with journalism deciding to remove people for death threats. Yet you same guys are perfectly happy to cry out for silencing of well regarded news outlets when said outlets call into question anything Glorious-Leader says. THEN you cry foul when he can't get his bullshit out. It's a double standard to say the least.

But at least the Canadians have plenty of troll-fodder and get to watch the Capitol get breached by Nazis.

Edited by bastardo

Like right out of the tit but colder.

5 minutes ago, bastardo said:

This isn't related to Kushner or Biden really but more of a criticism of Trump. Cheeto-Hitler has emboldened other wannabe strong-men around the globe such as Duterte in the Phillipines and Bolsanaro in Brazil. Both are murdering people and turning the fourth estate into political prisoners.

How is this in any way related to trump other than it happened in the last 4 years?

5 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Speaking of the fourth estate, a lot of you guys on this thread seem to think that somebody's rights are being suppressed by privately held companies NOT charged with journalism deciding to remove people for death threats. Yet you same guys are perfectly happy to cry out for silencing of well regarded news outlets when said outlets call into question anything Glorious-Leader says. THEN you cry foul when he can't get his bullshit out. It's a double standard to say the least.

But at least the Canadians have plenty of troll-fodder and get to watch the Capitol get breached by Nazis.

Antifa not Nazis. Get it right.

11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How is this in any way related to trump other than it happened in the last 4 years?

They are cut of the same cloth, follow the anti-information script of Cheeto-Hitler. They, like Putin, knew that Trump is too ineffectual and disinterested in foreign policy to bring any kind of pressure against their atrocities and that, more than likely, he would be happy to swing by for a photo-op.

Silence=violence

Maria Ressa, say her name. 

Edited by bastardo
7 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Still is 'round here, Just costs twice as much

Convenience corner stores and Mac's Milk outlets began selling it, in bags. Bottling plants went out of business. What I remember were 3 single quart or liter bags in a larger single plastic bag. The bags fit into plastic pictures, snip the end off the bag and pour. Don't remember when they stopped. No heavy glass to return or wash. I don't drink milk hardly ever.

13 minutes ago, bastardo said:

No trolling be real. There is zero evidence of any antifascists being involved in the Capitol attack.

You're right, I have no idea. Then again to say there were absolutely no antifa there would be silly. I wasn't there, you were not there, all we can do is opine on what we might have seen. The fucking 'news' said four were killed. But it turns out 3 people had health emergencies (like a heart attack) and died on the capitol grounds. (not even in the buildings) How disingenuous of them.   

• Like 1

the insurrection act was signed early this morning, a lot of dems will be charged with treason. the so called riot stuff that went down in Washington was a cover for a white hat opps, they got palosi's laptop along with 6 or more other laptops. there will be a ten day black out . already have a no fly zone over Vergina. some military has been mobilized in washington and california. be safe all that are down south, trump caught them all. and italy was involved with the switching of votes in the dominion machines...... Butters

• Like 3
Just now, datzenmike said:

the insurrection act was signed early this morning, a lot of dems will be charged with treason. the so called riot stuff that went down in Washington was a cover for a white hat opps, they got palosi's laptop along with 6 or more other laptops. there will be a ten day black out . already have a no fly zone over Vergina. some military has been mobilized in washington and california. be safe all that are down south, trump caught them all. and italy was involved with the switching of votes in the dominion machines...... Butters

I fucking told you !!!!

You said I was full of shit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You're right, I have no idea. Then again to say there were absolutely no antifa there would be silly. I wasn't there, you were not there, all we can do is opine on what we might have seen.

I don't see any evidence of antifascists at the Capitol attack, our goal is to prevent what happened that day.

7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The fucking 'news' said four were killed. But it turns out 3 people had health emergencies (like a heart attack) and died on the capitol grounds. (not even in the buildings) How disingenuous of them.   

One was trampled, supposedly waving that silly snake flag; one died of heart failure, supposedly from tasering himself in the groin; I haven't heard how the third died. They would be alive if the Capitol riot had not happened.

How about the fact that there are reports there were pigs in the crowd attacking the Capitol showing their badges to the Capitol police? 

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Proof? What does butters mean?

Edited by bastardo
7 minutes ago, bastardo said:

One was trampled, supposedly waving that silly snake flag; one died of heart failure, supposedly from tasering himself in the groin; I haven't heard how the third died. They would be alive if the Capitol riot had not happened.

How about the fact that there are reports there were pigs in the crowd attacking the Capitol showing their badges to the Capitol police? 

Trampling could happen going gown the escalator at woolworths . If stupid enough to tazer self in groin then this was bound to happen. At any one time people die from odd things. But to infer that 4 died in the 'riot' is bull shit. Being shot by security police, I can see that.

• Like 2