4 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Here.  I’ll give you guys some fun.

I think Senate should impeach immediately.

I do.  

I think the inauguration should be held at an undisclosed military installation, and Trump should be removed from power before that time.  For safety.  As an example.  To allow congress to show their role in governance.  Take your pick.  He attempted to stop with force the foundation of democracy.  Literally.  He called senators while they were trapped and surrounded by his armed mob telling them how to vote.  Can’t spin that.  Whether or not you wish the election went another way.  Whether or not you think it was stolen.  There is no justification for his actions.  You guys know this.  And it’s fucking hard to change an entrenched opinion.  But I implore you to imagine if it wasn’t “your guy”.  And these matters shall always be viewed as such.  Our institutions far surpass the importance of any candidate.  This is exactly why congress has the power of removal.  

Give us an example of him doing any of that, really I want to see it.

Oh and they had 4 years to impeach him what makes you think they can get it done now in 13 day's ?

Edited by Ooph!
added more
  • Like 4
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Triggered  little snowflake boo hoo hoo. 🤡🤡🤡

Nah its just fun as fuck to make fun of your stupid posts though. 

Keep excusing the constriction of rights to people you think are less and pretty soon that same system will come for you. 

Good luck

• Like 3
Just now, Mattndew76 said:

Nah its just fun as fuck to make fun of your stupid posts though. 

Keep excusing the constriction of rights to people you think are less and pretty soon that same system will come for you. 

Good luck

Trumps free speech is fully intact.  A fucking website blocked his account.  Sure sounds bigger when you say “free speech” though.

11 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Give us an example of him doing any of that, really I want to see it.

Oh and they had 4 years to impeach him what makes you think they can get it done now in 13 day's ?

Go look at the calls to Tuberville.  And the voicemail Senator Lee released from Giuliani during the lockdown.  Again During the lockdown.  

5 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Trumps free speech is fully intact.  A fucking website blocked his account.  Sure sounds bigger when you say “free speech” though.

You must not be paying attention to what has been proposed by congress then.

You also must not be watching the fact that Amazon has just told all conservative social outlets to follow their rules or they shut their servers off for them. Jesus. 

Think bigger dude. I know you can. Its NOT about Trump any longer. 

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUMP.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You must not be paying attention to what has been proposed by congress then.

You also must not be watching the fact that Amazon has just told all conservative social outlets to follow their rules or they shut their servers off for them. Jesus. 

Think bigger dude. I know you can. Its NOT about Trump any longer. 

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUMP.

Amazon is making rules to protect themself from liability?  Are these rules not applying to all platforms?  

11 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Amazon is making rules to protect themself from liability?  Are these rules not applying to all platforms?  

No because 203 exempts liability. Jesus fucking christ. The threats are only flowing in the direction of Conservative media. So no there are no rules being applied equally anywhere.

203 makes the liability held to the person who posts the content. NOT THE PLATFORM. 

As soon as the platform starts to edit or delete the content then they become the publisher and are supposed to under the law be held responsible. 

Keep making excuses why its ok to push people out of the social space.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I get it.  But really, he’s been granted press liberties access and privileges.  He’s free to report it.  Private business can do stupid shit I guess, but keeping him out of the scene.  Arresting him.  Or restricting his ability to report would be a constitutional issue more so.  

I wouldn’t ban him.  

Just now, tr8er said:

I get it.  But really, he’s been granted press liberties access and privileges.  He’s free to report it.  Private business can do stupid shit I guess, but keeping him out of the scene.  Arresting him.  Or restricting his ability to report would be a constitutional issue more so.  

I wouldn’t ban him.  

You wouldn't because you know what he does is important. 

My stance is that ALL speech regardless of its content. Shitty or not is important. 

We have a law that gave exemption to social platforms to host free speech. As time has gone on it has become "Protect my speech and not theirs." Now that they have literally purged millions of people from that protected social space these same companies are waging a war to totally remove them from all the digital world.

They have begun campaigns to have peoples bank accounts frozen, Campaign to have gofund charities deleted, digital purchasing suspended. They are now waging a campaign against cable companies hosting Fox News. 

Who thinks this is ok? 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

My stance is that ALL speech regardless of its content. Shitty or not is important. 

We have a law that gave exemption to social platforms to host free speech. As time has gone on it has become "Protect my speech and not theirs." Now that they have literally purged millions of people from that protected social space these same companies are waging a war to totally remove them from all the digital world.

They have begun campaigns to have peoples bank accounts frozen, Campaign to have gofund charities deleted, digital purchasing suspended. They are now waging a campaign against cable companies hosting Fox News. 

Yes.  The nations capital was just attacked.  Our legislators were trapped at gunpoint.  There will be a significant price to pay for that.  And many will be found innocent.  But the swift reaction will be broad.  And frankly, if it wasn’t that would be a pretty big mistake on the nations part.  National security has a large obligation right now.  And trust me, the majority defend our congress.  They defend our nations capital.  They defend our constitution.  They defend our democracy.  This will not swing the other way.  

6 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Yes.  The nations capital was just attacked.  Our legislators were trapped at gunpoint.  There will be a significant price to pay for that.  And many will be found innocent.  But the swift reaction will be broad.  And frankly, if it wasn’t that would be a pretty big mistake on the nations part.  National security has a large obligation right now.  And trust me, the majority defend our congress.  They defend our nations capital.  They defend our constitution.  They defend our democracy.  This will not swing the other way.  

Absolute LIE

You really just posted something that NEVER happened. Why do you think the reporter was banned and more to be? There was press inside the whole event and not one weapon was brought in. The only guns in the building were from the Capitol Police and Secret Service. 

You are aware of the tunnel system under the national mall? 

Still looking to pin the blame.  You also see people as a 2D canvas. 

Edited by Mattndew76