Covid-19 Prepared?

On 12/1/2022 at 11:51 AM, wayno said:

I have claimed this plandemic was bullshit since early 2020 and one can go back to my posts in this thread to confirm this, yes a biological weapon was released from that lab in China, but Trump closed the borders so fast that Bidon called him a zemmiphobe, this is why they hate him so much, they had plans and he screwed them up.

I guess I am special, covid 19 vaccinated people make me sick(literally make me physically sick), it has happened so many times now that I can point to 4 people that made me sick, the first time I thought I got The Flu from the person vaccinated 4 days before I visited them because they waited in line and got it from someone else or the doctor/nurses, since then I have come to realize that I did not get The Flu from her, I have an allergic reaction from being near them, the first time was awful, I was told it was the Flu, but I had no temperature at all, the next 2 times I went to Thanksgiving dinners and breathed in their exhales or spit when they were talking across the table and it made it to me or my food I was eating, I have been to the dentist several times and never caught anything, but they are all masked(and Vaccinated), so their spit does not get on me, the last time was a month ago, a customer was vaccinated a month before and I got too close, it was the second worst allergic reaction I have had, over a month to get over it, I have had no temperature ever, but have been sick at least 8 times, but I can only point to 4 people that made me sick and they were all vaccinated within the last 6 months.

Too me it appears that vaccinated people have been made into biological weapons, I cannot go near anyone anymore, and I got terribly sick after going to Brooks this year(3 weeks??), but I cannot point to who made me sick as I talked to a lot of people there.

I have quoted myself here, this day I made this post on December 1, 2022 above I had just been to the dentist and stopped off at the library to use their free WIFI, I went there because the gum around one of my teeth was bothering me, the dentist's opinion was that my tooth was infected and dying and it needed a root canal as the infection was sweating thru the tooth to my gum, the tooth did not hurt at all, just the gum, I asked about maybe getting some antibiotics to cure the infection as the tooth did not hurt at all and received a positive result and left with the prescription, it was agreed that if it did not help then I would either have the tooth pulled or have a root canal done to this recently capped/crowned tooth.

Well today I believe I can say I am better than I was when I posted the post above, it took a week, but the antibiotics have appeared to be a miracle for me, I had sores that appeared for no reason that would not heal in November, I had what appeared to be something like shingles on my right leg that was not shingles but itched like crazy, my sinuses were so bad I was getting some blood when I blew my nose and that had been going on since late October, almost all of it has went away now, all the sores healed(several of them), the itching has mostly gone away, my sinuses are better, and my gum does not bother me anymore, do any other un-vaxed members have any weird issues including your ear drums filling up with liquid?

Whatever that guy was vaccinated with is nasty as I got infections from it, I am starting to think that whatever they gave him would likely have killed him if it had been his first shot/vaccination, but if done in steps one will survive to have issues later hence why you cannot sue for side effects.

I also believe that Trump winning that election slowed them way down where their plans are concerned, they hate him for it, look how they have acted since losing the House and that presidential election, they have done nothing good since then, and I have already posted who they are, but I will say who they are again, anyone involved with making the law that you cannot sue for side effects for their fake vaccine, the politicians that voted it into law(good luck on getting that list), the special interests that gave money to them politicians, anyone involved with making/designing the fake vaccine, and Bill Gates as he is the one that went to the United States Supreme Court and lost to try and make it mandatory to be vaccinated with his fake vaccine that is nothing more than an experimental drug which is nothing more than a way for him/and others(world heath organization) to depopulate this planet without being held accountable.

They have made/designed/changed the judicial system we had so they can hide behind it and not be held accountable for their actions.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I'm going to have to up my game. I can't use 4 plants fast enough. How in TF could you get through 12???

TJ you should try cooking with it. 3/4 fill a crock pot, add a pound of butter and a cup of water and simmer for 6-7 rs. Pour the 'infused' butter into a cupcake tray with paper liners and freeze to harden. Seven 'cupcakes' would be 2 oz each and a couple of oz. unrecoverable. Remove and bag and keep frozen. One 2 oz serving makes a double brownie batch in a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam. When frozen, cut into 35-40 sections with pizza wheel. They don't freeze solid but are fairly gooey/firm. I don't separate, just break apart as needed. Keep in sealed container in freezer. I get the brownie mix with added chocolate chunks. 

If you wanna hang out
You've gotta take her out
Brownie.. Duh duh duh duh.... DUH)
If you wanna get down
Down on the ground
Brownie... Duh duh duh duh.... DUH
She don't lie
She don't lie
She don't liiiiie
Brownie

I have made brownies in the years past, but I'm not much of a sweet tooth these days, so I don't eat cookies & brownies very often!  I have been told to use the "pot butter" in other cooking, but never got into it!

I'm also a consistent but LIGHT smoker!  When I first moved to Colorado, I got my 1500 sq ft "hobby shop" space with a buddy.  He is younger & turned out to be a MASSIVE pot smoker!!  I can buy $35 worth at a dispensary (maybe $20 worth from a buddy) & it will last me 4-6 months..............he could smoke that in A DAY!! 😂  Ultimately, because of his pot $$ expenditure & inconsistent income, I had to ask him to leave, cuz he couldn't keep up with the rent!

15 minutes ago, wayno said:

Well today I believe I can say I am better than I was when I posted the post above, it took a week, but the antibiotics have appeared to be a miracle for me, I had sores that appeared for no reason that would not heal in November, I had what appeared to be something like shingles on my right leg that was not shingles but itched like crazy, my sinuses were so bad I was getting some blood when I blew my nose and that had been going on since late October, almost all of it has went away now, all the sores healed(several of them), the itching has mostly gone away, my sinuses are better, and my gum does not bother me anymore, do any other un-vaxed members have any weird issues including your ear drums filling up with liquid?

Whatever that guy was vaccinated with is nasty as I got infections from it, I am starting to think that whatever they gave him would likely have killed him if it had been his first shot/vaccination, but if done in steps one will survive to have issues later hence why you cannot sue for side effects.

I also believe that Trump winning that election slowed them way down where their plans are concerned, they hate him for it, look how they have acted since losing the House and that presidential election, they have done nothing good since then, and I have already posted who they are, but I will say who they are again, anyone involved with making the law that you cannot sue for side effects for their fake vaccine, the politicians that voted it into law(good luck on getting that list), the special interests that gave money to them politicians, anyone involved with making/designing the fake vaccine, and Bill Gates as he is the one that went to the United States Supreme Court and lost to try and make it mandatory to be vaccinated with his fake vaccine that is nothing more than an experimental drug which is nothing more than a way for him/and others(world heath organization) to depopulate this planet without being held accountable.

They have made/designed/changed the judicial system we had so they can hide behind it and not be held accountable for their actions.

Well, my gf is convinced that the vax'd were "shedding" their illness on to the non-vax'd (it is a published theory).  They said to stay away from freshly vax'd people, for a reasonable amount of time.........kinda like being sick & contagious.  She was really concerned about it & asked me to follow her lead, which I did.  I however, am a "people person" & usually enjoy the company of others, thus the social distancing was hard on me...............but THAT social distancing was FORCED ON US.............the avoiding freshly vax'd was a personal decision, which again, was hard on me.  I DID get Covid, but got thru it relatively quickly, likely because of my health & strong immune system.  That said, I do have some nagging little issues that I have read COULD be attributed to having had Covid..............or perhaps just to my advancing age (58), thus coincidental?  I remember you posting that before & thought how sad it was that we feel that "shedding" is a real concern in this time 😑

I believe that karma (God's will?? 🙏) will catch up to these scumbags..............all of them.  I do not pray for harm, but I believe it will come to them.  That allows me to sleep well.............😉 

People used to believe boils and illness were sent down from the divine as punishment for being evil. I believe that not every bodily complaint and conspiracy theory can be blamed on co-vid19 or the divine. I predict a LOT of things are going to be blamed on co-vid, it's a big target. Some might even be true.

wayno, I also know someone with a host of random ailments (headaches, general flu like symptoms, insomnia, rashes etc.) that all went away shortly after having a tooth that had had a root canal removed. Glad that was cleared up for you.   

1 hour ago, yenpit said:

I have made brownies in the years past, but I'm not much of a sweet tooth these days, so I don't eat cookies & brownies very often!  I have been told to use the "pot butter" in other cooking, but never got into it!

I'm also a consistent but LIGHT smoker!  When I first moved to Colorado, I got my 1500 sq ft "hobby shop" space with a buddy.  He is younger & turned out to be a MASSIVE pot smoker!!  I can buy $35 worth at a dispensary (maybe $20 worth from a buddy) & it will last me 4-6 months..............he could smoke that in A DAY!! 😂  Ultimately, because of his pot $$ expenditure & inconsistent income, I had to ask him to leave, cuz he couldn't keep up with the rent!

I'm a non smoker and don't care for the crappy taste in my mouth, nor the inconvenience of smoking outdoors or the smell. The 'pot butter' does have a slight objectionable taste so whatever it's used with has to mask this.

I got my first Datsun, a 7 years old '68 510, from a bender. He was desperate and wanted $50 to cover the starter he put in it. I didn't even want it but... He was the second owner and never put it in his name.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Well, my gf is convinced that the vax'd were "shedding" their illness on to the non-vax'd (it is a published theory).  They said to stay away from freshly vax'd people, for a reasonable amount of time.........kinda like being sick & contagious.  She was really concerned about it & asked me to follow her lead, which I did.  I however, am a "people person" & usually enjoy the company of others, thus the social distancing was hard on me...............but THAT social distancing was FORCED ON US.............the avoiding freshly vax'd was a personal decision, which again, was hard on me.  I DID get Covid, but got thru it relatively quickly, likely because of my health & strong immune system.  That said, I do have some nagging little issues that I have read COULD be attributed to having had Covid..............or perhaps just to my advancing age (58), thus coincidental?  I remember you posting that before & thought how sad it was that we feel that "shedding" is a real concern in this time 😑

I believe that karma (God's will?? 🙏) will catch up to these scumbags..............all of them.  I do not pray for harm, but I believe it will come to them.  That allows me to sleep well.............😉 

I do not know how this plays into this scenario, but around 6 or 8 months before I had my second heart attack in early May of 2016(did not know I had the first one) I was sick a lot, I even had shingles just before the second heart attack, I was put on Atorvastatin and they would not take me off it even though I was complaining about a lot side effects, I have never been the same, I was on it 10 months before I fell off a roof because of joint pain, I stopped taking it after falling off the roof and 90 percent of the pain went away, I was not ever sick afterwards until I think it was May of 2020 when I got too close to that recently vaccinated person.

My friend that has worked for a few of the Presidents way back says they are evil, he says they think of us as prairie dogs that have overpopulated the area they live in, he says they think we need to be exterminated like the Prairie dogs and rats in New York, he also told me about this what you call shedding issue, he called it shedding also back in 2020, I believe I posted about that back in early 2020 before the lockdown and vaccinations, maybe it was after the Vaccinations started, I am 66 now and am afraid I am going to live to see the end of this country, I do not know why I care as I do not have any children to sterilize, but in my opinion the only way to stop them is a civil war, and since most will likely not fight for them, they will use a more lethal biological weapon.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1

The "pot butter" thing; a friend of mine's GF used to bake cookies that way....like in the late 70's, early 80's. A whole cookie would make me worthless for 3 to 4 hours.

• Haha 2

The 'butter ' is extremely potent. Two ounces (1/4 cup) makes almost 50 squares. My first batch I made the mistake of trying a teaspoonful of butter. I couldn't walk without holding onto the walls and went to bed. It was oppressive. One square is just right after 8PM. I don't drink, if for no other reason than denying the gov. tax revenue. 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, wayno said:

My friend that has worked for a few of the Presidents way back says they are evil, he says they think of us as prairie dogs that have overpopulated the area they live in, he says they think we need to be exterminated like the Prairie dogs and rats in New York, he also told me about this what you call shedding issue, he called it shedding also back in 2020, I believe I posted about that back in early 2020 before the lockdown and vaccinations, maybe it was after the Vaccinations started, I am 66 now and am afraid I am going to live to see the end of this country, I do not know why I care as I do not have any children to sterilize, but in my opinion the only way to stop them is a civil war, and since most will likely not fight for them, they will use a more lethal biological weapon.

My Dad worked at the Nat'l Archives in DC for 35 years, in the presidential libraries division, worked with LBJ thru around Reagan era!  He would work directly with the Presidents, to help set up each of their libraries.  LBJ in TX, Nixon in CA, Ford in MI, Carter in GA etc.  He also was "transferred" & ran the Hoover Library in IA for a year in 1968, after the previous guy was quickly fired for some reason!

Yes, this world has its share of evil personalities...............many of which are in politics and/or in money.  I an GLAD I never had kids, cuz this world is not like it was when I was growing up! 😑 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/12/23/american-company-moderna-partners-with-uk-government/

Welcome to the HUMACIDE ™️ Game England! 5th Generation warfare right out in the open. Goodnight humanity, its been fun.

I have a buddy who worked for Moderna, his wife still does.  That would explain why he did not like my comments when this "vaccine" came out...........I questioned it, he acted like I was a crazy conspiracy theorist! 🙄

Moderation in all things. Including moderation. Conspiracy theorists, almost to the man, have screws loose. Those that follow them are the very definition of easily led astray sheeple. Conspiracy theories survive because they can't be proven or they can't be disproven. 

Stanley Kubrick filmed the lunar landing on a sound stage in Area 51 some time in '67.  He agreed if he could use the special effects and cameras in the epic '68 2001: A Space Odyssey. Change my mind. They are all dead or over 90.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/12/23/american-company-moderna-partners-with-uk-government/

Welcome to the HUMACIDE ™️ Game England! 5th Generation warfare right out in the open. Goodnight humanity, its been fun.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-23/australia-strikes-deal-with-moderna-to-manufacture-mrna-vaccines

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Moderation in all things. Including moderation. Conspiracy theorists, almost to the man, have screws loose. Those that follow them are the very definition of easily led astray sheeple. Conspiracy theories survive because they can't be proven or they can't be disproven. 

Stanley Kubrick filmed the lunar landing on a sound stage in Area 51 some time in '67.  He agreed if he could use the special effects and cameras in the epic '68 2001: A Space Odyssey. Change my mind. They are all dead or over 90.

But the problem today with what other people consider a conspiracy theory, is that today we struggle to know what is right, what is correct.  The left continue to label ANYTHING against their agenda as a conspiracy theory, in an attempt to steer their followers away from the truth.  When I say conspiracy theory, I truly do mean that it IS a possibility.  As a Contemporary Christian conservative, I am the enemy & a conspiracy theorist to the left..............for no other reason than my beliefs, my morals.  I really don't give a rats a$$ what they think of me...............😜

• Like 3

https://www.thefp.com/p/how-twitter-rigged-the-covid-debate

So when The Free Press asked if I would go to Twitter to peek behind the curtain, I took the first flight out of New York. 

Here’s what I found.

The United States government pressured Twitter to elevate certain content and suppress other content about Covid-19 and the pandemic. Internal emails that I viewed at Twitter showed that both the Trump and Biden administrations directly pressed Twitter executives to moderate the platform’s content according to their wishes. 

At the onset of the pandemic, the Trump administration was especially concerned about panic buying, and sought “help from the tech companies to combat misinformation,” according to emails sent by Twitter employees in the wake of meetings with the White House. One area of so-called misinformation: “runs on grocery stores.” The trouble is that it wasn't misinformation: There actually were runs on goods. 

And it wasn’t just Twitter. The meetings with the Trump White House were also attended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and others.

When the Biden administration took over, its agenda for the American people can be summed up as: Be very afraid of Covid and do exactly what we say to stay safe. 

In July 2021, then-U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy released a 22-page advisory concerning what the World Health Organization referred to as an “infodemic,” and called on social media platforms to do more to shut down “misformation.”

“We are asking them to step up,” Murthy said. “We can’t wait longer for them to take aggressive action.” 

That’s the message the White House had already taken directly to Twitter executives in private channels. One of the Biden administration’s first meeting requests was about Covid, with a focus on “anti-vaxxer accounts,” according to a meeting summary by Lauren Culbertson, Twitter’s Head of U.S. Public Policy.

They were especially concerned about Alex Berenson, a journalist skeptical of lockdowns and mRNA vaccines, who had hundreds of thousands of followers on the platform:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

By the summer of 2021, the day after Murthy’s memo, Biden announced publicly that social media companies were “killing people” by allowing misinformation about vaccines. Just hours later, Twitter locked Berenson out of his account, and then permanently suspended him the next month. Berenson sued Twitter. He ultimately settled with the company, and is now back on the platform. As part of the lawsuit, Twitter was compelled to provide certain internal communications. They revealed that the White House had directly met with Twitter employees and pressured them to take action on Berenson. 

The summary of meetings by Culbertson, emailed to colleagues in December 2022, adds new evidence of the White House’s pressure campaign, and illustrates how it tried to directly influence what content was allowed on Twitter. 

Culbertson wrote that the Biden team was “very angry” that Twitter had not been more aggressive in deplatforming multiple accounts. They wanted Twitter to do more.

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

https://www.thefp.com/p/how-twitter-rigged-the-covid-debate

So when The Free Press asked if I would go to Twitter to peek behind the curtain, I took the first flight out of New York. 

Here’s what I found.

The United States government pressured Twitter to elevate certain content and suppress other content about Covid-19 and the pandemic. Internal emails that I viewed at Twitter showed that both the Trump and Biden administrations directly pressed Twitter executives to moderate the platform’s content according to their wishes. 

At the onset of the pandemic, the Trump administration was especially concerned about panic buying, and sought “help from the tech companies to combat misinformation,” according to emails sent by Twitter employees in the wake of meetings with the White House. One area of so-called misinformation: “runs on grocery stores.” The trouble is that it wasn't misinformation: There actually were runs on goods. 

And it wasn’t just Twitter. The meetings with the Trump White House were also attended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and others.

When the Biden administration took over, its agenda for the American people can be summed up as: Be very afraid of Covid and do exactly what we say to stay safe. 

In July 2021, then-U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy released a 22-page advisory concerning what the World Health Organization referred to as an “infodemic,” and called on social media platforms to do more to shut down “misformation.”

“We are asking them to step up,” Murthy said. “We can’t wait longer for them to take aggressive action.” 

That’s the message the White House had already taken directly to Twitter executives in private channels. One of the Biden administration’s first meeting requests was about Covid, with a focus on “anti-vaxxer accounts,” according to a meeting summary by Lauren Culbertson, Twitter’s Head of U.S. Public Policy.

They were especially concerned about Alex Berenson, a journalist skeptical of lockdowns and mRNA vaccines, who had hundreds of thousands of followers on the platform:

By the summer of 2021, the day after Murthy’s memo, Biden announced publicly that social media companies were “killing people” by allowing misinformation about vaccines. Just hours later, Twitter locked Berenson out of his account, and then permanently suspended him the next month. Berenson sued Twitter. He ultimately settled with the company, and is now back on the platform. As part of the lawsuit, Twitter was compelled to provide certain internal communications. They revealed that the White House had directly met with Twitter employees and pressured them to take action on Berenson. 

The summary of meetings by Culbertson, emailed to colleagues in December 2022, adds new evidence of the White House’s pressure campaign, and illustrates how it tried to directly influence what content was allowed on Twitter. 

Culbertson wrote that the Biden team was “very angry” that Twitter had not been more aggressive in deplatforming multiple accounts. They wanted Twitter to do more.

He was on the JRE months ago talking about this.

• Like 1