Covid-19 Prepared?

This illustrates some of the dangers that out of control and unaccountable government, poses to freedom and liberty. Everything that .gov does, not involving bonafied criminal investigations, should immediately be made public.    

• Like 4
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

https://www.thefp.com/p/how-twitter-rigged-the-covid-debate

So when The Free Press asked if I would go to Twitter to peek behind the curtain, I took the first flight out of New York. 

Here’s what I found.

The United States government pressured Twitter to elevate certain content and suppress other content about Covid-19 and the pandemic. Internal emails that I viewed at Twitter showed that both the Trump and Biden administrations directly pressed Twitter executives to moderate the platform’s content according to their wishes. 

At the onset of the pandemic, the Trump administration was especially concerned about panic buying, and sought “help from the tech companies to combat misinformation,” according to emails sent by Twitter employees in the wake of meetings with the White House. One area of so-called misinformation: “runs on grocery stores.” The trouble is that it wasn't misinformation: There actually were runs on goods. 

And it wasn’t just Twitter. The meetings with the Trump White House were also attended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and others.

Serious question..........what is your take on how Trump played a part in this?  I always gathered that he was trying to figure out what was happening & ONLY trying to do the right thing, trying to help.  He relied on Fauci, who in my view, deeply & criminally deceived him.  If Trump was going to these social platforms, do you think he was just trying to get a handle on these platforms to "censor" the lies & misinformation coming from the left?  I gathered that this article kinda points the finger at Trump for starting the censorship, which ultimately flipped the opposite way, censoring those that saw the lies & deception, supporting the lefts agenda.  As I have stated many times before, I don't necessarily like Trump as a person, but I truly believe that he wanted to do the right thing...........he simply screwed up & trusted those around him, like Fauci.  In regards to this current "administration" & what they did...........FJB 😑 

• Like 4

It was revealed that they (Trump Rep) were trying to use the platforms to prevent a run on grocery stores, and PPE supplies, but eventually found themselves being censored and banned on the platform 🤣

Looks like FBI, CIA, NSA, and DHS are the government bodies that actually run the country.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

It finally got me.

I felt like crap over night waking up at 3 or so with chills a sore throat, headache and really achy muscles.

Sat around till about 10 am and talked myself into taking a home c-19 test, it showed positive. I got out my trusty steed dewormer and then took a nap, now I feel better so much so I took the Doggo out for a short walk.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

It finally got me.

I felt like crap over night waking up at 3 or so with chills a sore throat, headache and really achy muscles.

Sat around till about 10 am and talked myself into taking a home c-19 test, it showed positive. I got out my trusty steed dewormer and then took a nap, now I feel better so much so I took the Doggo out for a short walk.

We bought the HQ horse med way back, after we had Covid, but haven't had to use it!   

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Ooph! said:

It finally got me.

Now you are free.  No more concerns about it.  I've had it twice, second time much less severe than the first time (about a year ago today as a matter of fact).

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

Now you are free.  No more concerns about it.  I've had it twice, second time much less severe than the first time (about a year ago today as a matter of fact).

%100!

23 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Ok no more bravado from me it was kicking my ass last night

Colds suck! Lots of rest, vitamin D3 vitamin C, NO SUGAR until your symptoms clear up (sugar= inflammation). Drink green tea(anti oxidant). Youll recover quickly. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, iceman510 said:

7 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

%100!

I cannot agree with one having no concerns anymore about getting sick, are you positive it is Covid that made you sick, Covid-19 is a more contagious flu(a biological weapon) which their experimental drug does not stop you from getting it or even the regular flu, if anything their experimental drug makes things worse, that info came from a doctor I know(actually his wife), he will not go public as he does not want his life/family destroyed like they have done to doctors that did go public with concerns.

I just got back from having lunch with jabbed family members, I stayed as far away as I could from them(5 feet?), I am hoping I do not get sick, I will know in a few days.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
46 minutes ago, wayno said:

I cannot agree with one having no concerns anymore about getting sick, are you positive it is Covid that made you sick, Covid-19 is a more contagious flu(a biological weapon) which their experimental drug does not stop you from getting it or even the regular flu, if anything their experimental drug makes things worse, that info came from a doctor I know(actually his wife), he will not go public as he does not want his life/family destroyed like they have done to doctors that did go public with concerns.

I just got back from having lunch with jabbed family members, I stayed as far away as I could from them(5 feet?), I am hoping I do not get sick, I will know in a few days.

Maybe we arent reading it the same? I took away you dont have to worry anymore about catching the china virus, because he has now contracted it.. Cant put the genie back in the bottle as they say. Now time to focus on the days to come, expelling it. At this point in the game Jab status is moot. 

Also @Ooph! I forgot to mention, stay mentally positive. studies have shown that staying optimistic has health benefits, I know it sounds like BS but I have confidence in the studies.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324090#Negative-moods-and-inflammation

YOUVE GOT THIS BRO! :)

• Like 2

Depression and anxiety (probably a host of others) depress your immune system. Having a pet is good for you. Best defense against it is to have had it. Later variants seem less deadly but many times more transmissible.

Easy for me to just limit my exposure to colds/flu/coove (no kids around, don't hang out with crowds) but I do do D3, C and multi vitamins.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Maybe we arent reading it the same? I took away you dont have to worry anymore about catching the china virus, because he has now contracted it.. Cant put the genie back in the bottle as they say. Now time to focus on the days to come, expelling it. At this point in the game Jab status is moot. 

Also @Ooph! I forgot to mention, stay mentally positive. studies have shown that staying optimistic has health benefits, I know it sounds like BS but I have confidence in the studies.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324090#Negative-moods-and-inflammation

YOUVE GOT THIS BRO! 🙂

It is Covid, and I'm pretty sure of its source.

Yesterday and last night my temperature fluctuated between 97 and 103.7 but the fever seems to have stabilized. Yes it seems like a bad cold or flu the only thing that had me concerned was the fluctuating temperature.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

That was my basic meaning in the original comment.  After having it, you will have developed immunity which is the best defense even if it doesn't last forever. So you don't have to be too concerned with any further contracting of it.  My second time I had slightly different symptoms, with a few similar (9 months apart), but less severe overall.  

I'm with jbird- concentrate on getting over it and coming out the other side.  👍

• Like 3
21 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

YOUVE GOT THIS BRO! 🙂

Earlier this year, back in May or June I think you mentioned that the courts told the makers of the Vaccine(experimental drug) that they were to disclose the side effects of the Vaccine(experimental drug) by July 5, 2022???(I think it aired after that date), but they did broadcast a list, but I do not know how it was precented, did you or anyone reading this watch the TV program?

I did not see the program on TV(I do know which station broadcasted it), I seen no advance notice/announcement of it being aired either, but one of my customers did see it and all he had to say was WOW, did anyone reading this see a notice/announcement of the upcoming program?

That one had to be lucky and happen upon the program does not seem to me to be publishing a list of side effects done in "good faith".

As for my issues and what I call being sick, I have concluded that I am having allergic reactions to vaccinated people, I have had mild reactions maybe 5 times total(in 2020/2021) which resulted in sinus issues and ears drums filling up with liquid and not quite full-fledged diarrhea, the first time in April/May?? of 2020 I was sick for almost a month with full-fledged diarrhea, the Brooks 2022 issue was almost as bad, and this recent issue was as bad as Brooks, but this time I had infections that required antibiotics, I was extremely lucky that my tooth got infected although I think it was the skin around the tooth that got infected, and I was able to get antibiotics thru the dentist(no tooth issue since), I also had sores appear spontaneously that would not heal normally, and my skin itching like crazy on one area like shingles, but it is not shingles, I had them in early 2016 so I know what they are, for me things are not getting milder, just the opposite, things are getting nastier and I am wondering if others are thinking they got Covid/the flu, or whatever else that shows a positive result on them dubious tests when they are really just having allergic like me, I also thought I got Covid the first time, but I have never had a fever since this started, I bought a temp gun like they were using in airports before the plandemic and have used it a lot over the last few years for many things including my body temperature like they do/did in Airports.

Over the last 3 years(a lot in 2020) I have searched the internet for information about Bill Gates and Africa and read a lot about how he supposedly helped them(he experimented on them), I concluded that he has taken the next step towards geocide, he has said hundreds if not more times that there are too many people, and it is not sustainable, he even did an hour long program on the subject on PBS with two other people around 2005???, everything he has done since Africa that I know about has been about this subject, he is the richest man in the world, he is a main string puller if not the puppet master, I also read he was 1/3rd funder of that lab in China along with the World Health Organization, I wonder how many prisoners died in that lab during testing, he also lost the United States Supreme Court Lawsuit to require mandatory Vaccinations using the 2015 vaccine that we cannot sue for side effects, this whole thing screams of geocide, it took 4 years for the African Birth Rate to go over a cliff according to what I found back in early 2020 that I cannot find anymore(been censored??), we are at 2 years and 8 months, Biden signed off in early October 2022 for the Federal Reserve to get ready for Crypto Currency.

• Sad 1

@wayno Im sorry, I didnt watch it, I don't watch much tv. If you can find a link I wouldn't mind seeing it as Im sure others would also. As far as your health issues go, im sorry you are experiencing what you are, I wish there was more I could offer to help. That really sucks.. I hope it doesn't continue! Did you try antihistamines for the itching? If yes, did if offer you any relief?

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, wayno said:

You are the do nothing type Mike, see my signature.

Well I do laugh at a lot of conspiracy theories rather than subscribing to them, so there's that. Here's some fact checking about what Bill Gates said or didn't say about sterilization and population control and 3 billion need to die. 'Course this could be bullshit disinformation by the richest man in the world who is actually worse than George Soros. But then again... https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/media-center/press-releases/2022/11/gates-foundation-commits-7-billion-to-african-countries

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

@wayno Im sorry, I didnt watch it, I don't watch much tv. If you can find a link I wouldn't mind seeing it as Im sure others would also. As far as your health issues go, im sorry you are experiencing what you are, I wish there was more I could offer to help. That really sucks.. I hope it doesn't continue! Did you try antihistamines for the itching? If yes, did if offer you any relief?

I have never seen a link that would lead me to that program, and I have searched it.

I have been on antihistamines since 2016 for a chronic phlegm issue from a pill, it does not itch when I am healthy.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2022 at 6:17 PM, datzenmike said:

Well I do laugh at a lot of conspiracy theories rather than subscribing to them, so there's that. Here's some fact checking about what Bill Gates said or didn't say about sterilization and population control and 3 billion need to die. 'Course this could be bullshit disinformation by the richest man in the world who is actually worse than George Soros. But then again... https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/media-center/press-releases/2022/11/gates-foundation-commits-7-billion-to-african-countries

Sorry, no.  Anything in study or coming out of that piece of shits mouth is a lie.  He is a big part of this "agenda", whatever it is.............😑

• Like 1