Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, everything on this is entertainment.

Know what this is???

Removed varicose veins after phlebectomy surgery. Medical procedure documentation image.

These are varicose veins that are commonly removed by surgery. Look familiar? Well this is what is used to trick the gullible into thinking that the jab or co-vid causes clots or what ever. Rinse them off and put in alcohol and you've got conspiracy theory (entertainment) in a jar. Don't buy into this shit.

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Hey, everything on this is entertainment.

what I believe he is actually saying is " everything on this is entertainment for me".

If you are new to forum or the thread  beware.

Edited by jbirds510
Let this chode get under my skin..Cleaned it up.
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, datzenmike said:
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius , Meditations

Don't try to pass that philosophy off as fact by quoting someone, it's only your opinion.

• Like 2

Until you looked and confirmed that it was raining outside it was someone else's opinion, then it became (to you at least) a fact. You telling me that you know it's raining outside is now an opinion as I don't know for sure it's a fact and would have to drive to California and see if a fact or not.  

Keep in mind that an opinion is a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. So as far as co-vid is concerned anything disseminated about it is opinion until you check it out. Saying it's a fact is still an opinion.

13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Until you looked and confirmed that it was raining outside it was someone else's opinion, then it became (to you at least) a fact. You telling me that you know it's raining outside is now an opinion as I don't know for sure it's a fact and would have to drive to California and see if a fact or not. 

Not entirely true.  The sun comes up everyday (so to speak, don't get into the actual physical semantics just to argue) regardless of whether your blind neighbor verifies the sighting or not.  Facts in many cases are immutable and do not require human confirmation to make them true or real.

16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's a fact that it's Marcus Aurelius's quoted opinion.

By your own standard, inadmissible evidence.  You were not there to hear it originally uttered and are taking the word of someone else (many actually over time) as to its origin and veracity.  I would say by your own standard Marcus Aurelius didn't actually exist since you never saw or met him.  Besides, I think you missed the irony.  Objection overruled. 

• Like 2

If you tell me the sun comes up every day it's still an opinion which by definition can be based on facts and true as well as none at all. Having seen the sun come up every day almost 26,000 times I can readily believe in and agree with your opinion. Same with gravity, I have no reason to believe it won't be there tomorrow unlike will the sun shine or will it be overcast.

I can choose to believe that was Marcus Aurelius's quote and can tell you that, even if I am wrong. Again, an opinion can be based on a view or judgment and not always necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

it's still an opinion

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I can choose to believe that was Marcus Aurelius's quote and can tell you that, 

Ah, but you claimed it to be fact above.  And no, you can't claim "intercourse the penguin" as your out. 😂

• Like 1

o·pin·ion
/əˈpiny(ə)n/
noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

If I believe it's a fact and say so, it is still an opinion to you. Well that is unless you also believe the same thing.

On 1/3/2023 at 10:16 AM, Ooph! said:

Yes Thanks! Still ticking along

Fever broke Sunday I should be among the land of the living in 3 or 4 days

My gf has been sick for over a week, tested positive last Sunday.  Poor thing felt like she got hit by a truck, but she STILL doesn't have that concoction of drugs (the jab) in her & never will!  That has been her decision, thankfully! 😉  Saw her briefly last night, she is doing much better!

• Like 3
8 hours ago, yenpit said:

My gf has been sick for over a week, tested positive last Sunday.  Poor thing felt like she got hit by a truck, but she STILL doesn't have that concoction of drugs (the jab) in her & never will!  That has been her decision, thankfully! 😉  Saw her briefly last night, she is doing much better!

Hope you've given her some of the...um "vitamins" and other "Stuff" that helps.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Hope you've given her some of the...um "vitamins" and other "Stuff" that helps.

She took her regular supplements, but toughed it out regarding the other stuff that we both agree on.  We bought the vet ivermectin over a year ago, but never used it.  We never bought the HCQ, but have some friends that did.  I have been avoiding hanging out with her for the last week, until she feels better, but have at least seen her every other day for something.........no "hands on"!  Hope to hang out tomorrow & we WILL talk about it all..............maybe she DID sneak a mouthful of the ivermectin??!! 😂

• Like 2
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

She took her regular supplements, but toughed it out regarding the other stuff that we both agree on.  We bought the vet ivermectin over a year ago, but never used it.  We never bought the HCQ, but have some friends that did.  I have been avoiding hanging out with her for the last week, until she feels better, but have at least seen her every other day for something.........no "hands on"!  Hope to hang out tomorrow & we WILL talk about it all..............maybe she DID sneak a mouthful of the ivermectin??!! 😂

Get her some garlic essential oil.

I mentioned the benefits of garlic back in 2020. It still applies to omicron, more so in fact than the original or the delta. The confirming data can be found here..

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.0c00772

and here.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00292-3

Posting links so clown dick cant say its opinion like he did when I originally shared how to prevent sickness without IVM, monoclonal, vax, or remdesivir (rundeathisnear) as primary mitigation.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Thanks 1

Without more to go on, you and bottomwatcher would have to agree it's at least an opinion. Now, I say that I agree with bottomwatcher's stated opinion, I do have too much free time, confirming and raising it to actual fact level. You are still free to believe or not in it's truth but it flies in the face of my confirmation statement. 

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.0c00772

I don't disagree that some foods have medicinal properties and many essential to good health and a healthy immune system. I do disagree with statements that allude to something being or being used to cure or prevent an illness when at best it may only have some efficacy. As to Garlic oil and co-vid, it does no harm and strengthens the immune system, might even go a long way to preventing or alleviating it but it does not outright prevent or cure it. It does no harm as long as you know it's limitations. 

Hell I take a multi vitamin and B12 (for age) and C and D for immune function. Exercise and positive outlook is included and I cook with turmeric and olive oil.    

• Like 1