• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

attention-whore.jpg

hahaha.

Most of the stuff could be mounted in the bed and be less of a eye sore. Is that a Chainsaw mounted on the hood?:blink: 3 bumper jacks, a hatchet, a axe... Wonder why he choose two come-alongs vs a nice winch?

Edited by sanitys

Looks like one of those arse holes with all the piercings in the cheek, eyebrow, lips and tongue. Strangely, the interior is clean. What a douche'. Someone else look and tell me if it has a winch, my head hurts. I guess if it had one she wouldn't need all that other shit on there. Way-to-fuck-up a nice truck. I put a bush bar on my 620 and thought it looked a bit pretentious, thanks, I feel a lot better now.

Edited by datzenmike

How would you like to get in a wreck with that guy... And you all thought you had a hard time with insurance companies!! Haha, could you imagine the insurance company seeing that thing!!!! Hil-arious!

I bet he/she gets stressed trying to find the wrench to get all that shit loose in a situation where he/she needs something. Heck for all I know there may be a 200 gallon air compressor in the back and an arsenal of air tools, wait that would be cool... not on his list!:lol::lol::lol:

I dare someone to request more pictures and post them here so we can see the complete arsenal!

Edited by ezcruiser

this makes my eyes hurt why not get a tool box and put all of that stuff in the bed if you feel you really need it and why for the love of god is there no winch on it although i must say i like the air compressor idea i know a guy who had a k5 blazer the whole back was a spare tire a basic tool kit a small generator a small compressor and a tent

I think its a base ball bat! So i dont think you need to axes and a chain saw... any of that random shit mounted to the hood but for real did he need to safety net the canopy? no bad ass purple racing harnesses on the inside either? wtf somone should un bolt all that shit just a little bit so it rattles really bad when you drive it!

Looks like one of those arse holes with all the piercings in the cheek, eyebrow, lips and tongue. Strangely, the interior is clean. What a douche'. Someone else look and tell me if it has a winch, my head hurts. I guess if it had one she wouldn't need all that other shit on there. Way-to-fuck-up a nice truck. I put a bush bar on my 620 and thought it looked a bit pretentious, thanks, I feel a lot better now.

Phew, good thing I only have a lip piercing... anymore and I may be shunned.