www.new-datsun-parts.com

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude's name is Carl. He's north east of me by an hour and a half in Poco. Used to specialize in Roadster stuff only, but, he's expanded his selection to other datsun bits. He runs it like a business and seems to do alright by it.

Hehehehe...B210's seldom break down. You would go bankrupt making replacement parts.

I am looking for a deal on an idler arm for my chassis. I've been told the B210 chassis never breaks. I can't get my B210 aligned until I overhaul chassis. I have all the parts except the idler arm.

My B210 drives fine down the freeway, it will drift a little; there is a little slack in the steering and there are knock sounds sometimes going over big bumps.

Just wondering if anyone has heard or bought from this website??

http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/index.html

Never seen it before, but holy high rollin cow! $465 for a set of 521 tail light and $126 ea for window regulators. How much stuff does he actually sell at these prices?

-Brian

Hehehehe...B210's seldom break down. You would go bankrupt making replacement parts.

I am looking for a deal on an idler arm for my chassis. I've been told the B210 chassis never breaks. I can't get my B210 aligned until I overhaul chassis. I have all the parts except the idler arm.

QUOTE]

Nicholas

My TRW book lists your needed idler arm to fit the 68-73 510, 74-77 610&710, and the 77-79 200sx's.

It is TRW part #18780D

Good Luck

Jason

thats not a abd price for the outer window squeegies. $72 for teh pair. i might have to look into those for my 620.

I need a set as well, wouldnt mind new arm rests are well, passenger side has seen better days.

i have a major problem with how sooo much stuff is mislabeled and not cross referenced. some of the same parts that go on more than one model have different prices. the other day i looked at every part on the site and was amazed at the errors.

gee i didn't know 520's were made from 66-72. typo errors like that drive me crazy. i feel like making a list of shit for him to correct. dont get me wrong i'm sure he's a nice guy.

reminds me of the guy on ebay that is selling clutch/brake pedal pads as gas pedal pads for 521's. 320,520,521 never came with pads and the clutch/brake ones dont fit. wtf is wrong with people. makes me feel like i should buy one and leave a negitive feedback. but i wont, i'll just let everyone learn the hard way.

Edited by dat521gatherer

I gues since he is known around here ill put him on my list. Im still trying to get all my ducks in a row. I hate jumping around on my plans ( on the 620 project or any other project) because of parts that i cant find or shipping time or money.Ill section my project out and buy what i need for that part and try my best to finish 1 section before going to another.:P:p We all know thats about impossible though;)

My B210 drives fine down the freeway, it will drift a little; there is a little slack in the steering and there are knock sounds sometimes going over big bumps.

I got one from Rockauto for my '78 B210.

- Doug

• 2 years later...

New Datsun

Screenshot2011-07-26at103819PM.png

Rock Auto

Screenshot2011-07-26at103619PM.png

Now I'm confused? Am I missing something???

If the quote he has on his 510 section is correct, that is a NOS Nissan ignition.

Welcome to our great selection of Datsun 510 parts and Bluebird parts.We are often asked if our parts are new and original. The answer is yes. Absolutely. Check out the following links for your specific Datsun needs. We at NEW DATSUN PARTS are always looking for new suppliers of parts for the models listed on our site. If by chance you have some new Datsun parts I’d be very interested.

Though I'd personally ask before I bought just to verify.

guy is trying to run a business, not sell parts cheap (sounds obvious but i've seen friends businesses go down the toilet from them doing favors for people or selling parts at cost)

having said that, i bought something from him a few years ago that seemed a bit expensive

but i'd already researched and the part was nla

after i bought the part, he doubled the price on the next one, and he sold it soon after