620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, have you talked to these people lately? It has been well past twice the time they said it would take to make them, and no word as to why there is a delay, or when we will get them. I think we deserve to at least know what is going on after sending our money months ago, in advance.

Just my $.02, Jim. :poke:

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

Please e-mail me off-line @ bja_47@yahoo.com when the seals are ready to ship - I've sold my KC, so the seals are going to need to be shipped to the new owner. With the truck sold, I don't have a Datsun in the fleet any longer, so I'm not on the board much now..........

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last we heard from you, you said the end of the month, that was 2 months ago. :poke::confused::frantics: How about a little communication?This is starting to look suspect. I realize the hold up is probably not your falt, but you need to keep us informed on what is going on, and what the manufacturer is doing. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in just wanting to know what is going on as my interior and new glass is on hold waiting for these seals. :crying:

here's what I was told last time I pm'd Tom.

Sent : 22 Oct 2010 at 11:12am

now they are telling me before thanksgiving, i had a lengthy conversation with my sales / production manager this past thursday, and i told him exactly how i felt about the whole situation, and he apoligized repeatedly, we got it all worked out, they just got real busy doing the bigger guys stuff, it pays a whole lot more than mine does, so we wait a little longer, now i understand why they wanted 100 set orders at first.

• 2 weeks later...

just so everyone knows, I'm waiting for Tom to respond back to a PM I sent him this morning through DMT plus a email, his last time at signing on DMT was Nov 06 and last time on Ratsun was Nov 07. If I havn't heard from him by this weekend, I'll contact a few people that live in the same town and see if they will relay the message to him to respond and answer WTF is up.

I'm not mad or upset with Tom, it's the manufacturers that are being the slow pokes at getting the KC seals produced. I guess Tom's order is not a BIG deal to them. <_<

I'm not blaming him either but he's really gotta keep the communication wide open. I understand life gets in the way of a project, thats why i have so many unfinished :P...but it only takes a couple minutes out of a day to log on and give an update every now and then to a bunch of eager people who are beginning to think that maybe they got scammed. He's taken a bunch of money so I feel like he owes a little more peace of mind to all of us. I won't lie that I'm a little angry about this :/

just so everyone knows, I'm waiting for Tom to respond back to a PM I sent him this morning through DMT plus a email, his last time at signing on DMT was Nov 06 and last time on Ratsun was Nov 07. If I havn't heard from him by this weekend, I'll contact a few people that live in the same town and see if they will relay the message to him to respond and answer WTF is up.

I'm not mad or upset with Tom, it's the manufacturers that are being the slow pokes at getting the KC seals produced. I guess Tom's order is not a BIG deal to them. <_<

IMO, Tom is being irresponsible in not communicating what is going on, whether the delay is his fault or not. It is not right to collect all that money, and not keep us informed. :(:(:(:unsure:

Just to give you guys a heads up. Tom does not have internet at this time. I personally know Tom and he is working on getting these seals asap. I should see him this week and will ask him on the progress of these seals for you guys. I will post what he tells me.

I talked with Tom. He is still waiting for the gaskets to be shipped from the manufacturer. He has been trying to cantact them by phone as he has no internet connection. He said he would try to post something next week.

• 2 weeks later...

And by the way, the no Internet thing is a joke... If he really cared to let these people know what's going on like a decent guy, then he could easily hop on a friends computer for 5 minutes to make a post. Charlie, you're a buddy with internet, right? The web is pretty easy to come by these days. Tons of places have free wifi, or pay by day. I'm starting to think scam? Anyone else have thoughts?

Not a scam, review the 13 pages of posts. He had alot of people talking that they wanted the sets then barely enough came foward with the money and he had to get a smaller order than planned. Give him a bit longer, he deserves that much.

I agree, he seems cool and trustworthy, but 13 pages of talk doesnt entitle the man to leave us in the dark for months. Communication on his behalf would definitely make me agree with you about what he deserves, but I can't say I do at the moment :(