620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

FINALLY!

Sorry, my other account password wouldn't reset and I didn't want to email the admins cause I wanted to reply right now. Lets make this easy, I will take 3 sets. I need info to pay. email me I think there is a link in my profile.

Javin

OH Yeah! This is Spiffinspudater

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, I/WE HAVE KING KAB SEALS IN PRODUCTION...I WAS BLESSED BY THE LORD GOD, SO I HAVE PAID THE REST OF THE COST OUT OF POCKET,the manufacturer said, 30-45 days to get them done and to me, that means within days after that you all will have them...YEAH!!!

thx to all who helped out, and i also have a special surprise for later on...(hint, hint, more 620 stuff...)

AGAIN A VERY HEART FELT THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED, GOD BLESS...TOM :cool:

z, no not a big plastic cover, you can buy them any where, other small parts , rubber stoppers and the such...

ONCE AGAIN A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED, THX TOM

• 2 weeks later...

i am in the middle of plans, and discussions, with a rubber seal manufacturer, to produce the king kab window seals, i need to get an accurate count of all who would be interested in puchasing these gaskets, we would need 50 people to get the ball rolling so to say, the cost is not yet figured out, they are taking all the measurements now, and will get to me in 2 weeks, they are very interested in the project, they also have all gaskets and seals for the 520 - 720 trucks and some cars also, they are sending me a catalog, and in turn i will post here for all to use,they manufacture oem seals, and after market for ppg, and other glass companies, they will be willing to sell direct to us, because of our large membership(family), so please give me an accurate count of who wants them, i know we have at least a dozen or so king kab projects going on right now..tom:D

Just bought a 78 king cab. I will take a set

• 2 weeks later...

we are on schedule, almost there...i am so excited, i mean this is worth the wait, it has taken almost 4 yrs to get this done, and now almost there, and yeah we have about 3 weeks till i can get them, and you all will have them after that... :cool:

once again, a very special thx to all who helped to support this, i have been talking with the seal manufacturer, and looks like we may be able to work out a special deal on limited number of sets in the future, but it will be when they have the time, so we shall see, also we will be moving forward with another special project in the near future...tom

Thanks again for your hard work. I am super excited. I even have a new piece of glass for those windows if I break it!

And your next venture? I want in. I dont know what it is but I am pretty sure I want part of it. OHHH I want urethane bushings! That should be another venture. Maybe I should get on that when I get back. oh oh oh NEW TAIL LIGHT LENSES! That would work too! umm.... awe, I have too many things I need. Tell me what you are doing when it is time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, I/WE HAVE KING KAB SEALS IN PRODUCTION...I WAS BLESSED BY THE LORD GOD, SO I HAVE PAID THE REST OF THE COST OUT OF POCKET, the manufacturer said, 30-45 days to get them done and to me, that means within days after that you all will have them...YEAH!!!

thx to all who helped out, and i also have a special surprise for later on...(hint, hint, more 620 stuff...)

AGAIN A VERY HEART FELT THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED, GOD BLESS...TOM :cool:

Tom, It has been over 90 days. How about letting us know what is going on? :confused:

gonna be the end of the month, i too am waiting, i want to put my windows back in, even thou it's not ready yet, i just want to see it with the windows in..stay tuned..