• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
2eDeYe' date='11 January 2011 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1294777419' post='407534']

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.

- We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Enjoy your vacation....

I "attacked" no-one.And what happened to "fair warning"?THis place is getting as bad as Zcar.com

I "attacked" no-one.And what happened to "fair warning"?THis place is getting as bad as Zcar.com

You've made plenty of attacks in this thread alone...

Your 7-Ban was your warning. Take it as such and check your attitude.

Don't like it? Don't come here. It's that simple.

2eDeYe' date='21 January 2011 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1295640917' post='414230']

1)You've made plenty of attacks in this thread alone...

2)Your 7-Ban was your warning. 3))Take it as such and check your attitude.

Don't like it? Don't come here. It's that simple.

1)Again,No,i have not.

2)No-you side-stepped the rules for your personal AGENDA.

3)My attitude is the last thing that needs checking.

BTW-

Way to piss all over an important topic.

thumbsUP.jpg

You are out of line...in a BIG way.You need to shut the fuk up right now.

You are treading on thin ice.Keep running your mouth.

Why do you threaten me z-train?

Because you need it.

You are cordially invited to go fornicate yourself AND the equine that transported you here.

Whatever dood...lexan houses and all.

BTW-

Way to piss all over an important topic.

thumbsUP.jpg

That's all your piss in 2 pages of this thread.

Your warning stands. Next time is permaband.

Hmm...As somewhat of an outsider still, I'm tending to agree with ztrain. I started the snowball comment that led to Charlie saying some really out of line stuff about me talking "BULLSHIT" and "enjoying my cracked seals". That was pretty unnecessary, I thought, since the thread was quiet for months, and I was voicing some legitimate concerns. Ztrain defended the out of line comment, and 2edeye immediately took sides to Charlie and thought what he said was fine. *shrug* no clue why, but you're entitled to am opinion.

2edeye: Sitting around and instigating attacks just to flex the moderator muscle is kind of a waste of time, don't you think? All you guys have said some immature crap, ztrain's no worse, except maybe a little less PG. How about we just talk about the progress of the damn seals! All these email updates are driving me crazy...I log in expecting to get some pertinent info on something I paid for, and instead This is just turning into a thread about who's making the last snappy comment...

And seriously, a moderator shouldn't be making dumb comments to another user, just so he can ban them after they respond with their own. Let's get this back to seals, please. This drama is making me sleepy...

Hmm...As somewhat of an outsider still, I'm tending to agree with ztrain. I started the snowball comment that led to Charlie saying some really out of line stuff about me talking "BULLSHIT" and "enjoying my cracked seals". That was pretty unnecessary, I thought, since the thread was quiet for months, and I was voicing some legitimate concerns. Ztrain defended the out of line comment, and 2edeye immediately took sides to Charlie and thought what he said was fine. *shrug* no clue why, but you're entitled to am opinion.

2edeye: Sitting around and instigating attacks just to flex the moderator muscle is kind of a waste of time, don't you think? All you guys have said some immature crap, ztrain's no worse, except maybe a little less PG. How about we just talk about the progress of the damn seals! All these email updates are driving me crazy...I log in expecting to get some pertinent info on something I paid for, and instead This is just turning into a thread about who's making the last snappy comment...

And seriously, a moderator shouldn't be making dumb comments to another user, just so he can ban them after they respond with their own. Let's get this back to seals, please. This drama is making me sleepy...

I didn't take anyones 'side'.

I apologize for any part I had in the 'drama', but all I did was ban someone for telling me to fuck myself. It was a temp ban/warning and he came back bitching. He could have let it lie and the issue would be moot.

Yeeaah... but you realized he was easily agitated and you continued to agitate him until you got enough negative response from him to justify a ban. I'm not on a side either but your opinions seem a little biased to me. And for the record, charlie made the initial hotheaded comment that you supported, despite not having sides

Haha it was rude as shit, man. Did you read it? Anyway it's cool. Seals are apparently done according to info that the banned guy provided to us all. Thanks for delivering the only recent relevant info to the thread, banned guy. And thanks moderator, for easing the tension and diffusing arguments that arose in a rational manner...

Sitting around and instigating attacks just to flex the moderator muscle is kind of a waste of time, don't you think? All you guys have said some immature crap, ztrain's no worse, except maybe a little less PG. How about we just talk about the progress of the damn seals!

the moderation team does its best to make neutral decisions and many of them are discussed among the entire team, this ensures its a neutral decision.

if you attack a mod your lucky your not perma banned right away. thats my policy, luckily redeye is nicer and only handed out a 7day.

Im gonna take a page out of the HBZ book here and remind you that Ratsun is not a democracy, it is not a right, its a privilege and a privately owned forum.

Ratsun is a great place to be with a great community, but anyone feels like moderation isnt done to their liking, they are more than welcome to leave.

All these email updates are driving me crazy...I log in expecting to get some pertinent info on something I paid for, and instead This is just turning into a thread about who's making the last snappy comment...

so go turn it off. thats a personal user setting.

Drama, drama. Just being a rational voice, skib. And your comment about the emails...come on. The point is that I want to know about seals, not the cockfights going on.

I'm still terribly curious about what the moderation team feels about Tom in this whole thing. He's really the only important party here in this thread and he still fails to contribute. If the seals are really done, that's awesome, but I'm hoping he's at least going to post a really big apology to everyone soon. I would assume an admin would have some real concern about his actions (or lack of), too.

And again...It's 2011.. It takes almost no real effort or time to access the Internet somewhere. Why is he communicating through everyone else here instead of handling a little business himself? Strikes me as irresponsible and disrespectful, but maybe it's just because I don't know him.

I'm still terribly curious about what the moderation team feels about Tom in this whole thing. He's really the only important party here in this thread and he still fails to contribute. If the seals are really done, that's awesome, but I'm hoping he's at least going to post a really big apology to everyone soon. I would assume an admin would have some real concern about his actions (or lack of), too.

the administration is here to run the forum, any buying and selling between members is their own private deal and not a responsibility of Ratsun.net

Ratsun provides a classified section for buying/selling but we dont over see the deals, thats each members own private thing.

if you get screwed over, someone may be banned after a discussion

(Ie: if it was intentional and the member was over all a neg thing for the ratsun community)

but in the end its your responsibility and we cant really do anything for you if ya do.

I'm still terribly curious about what the moderation team feels about Tom in this whole thing. H

I have stated my feelings on the subject in this thread more than once.

It's a group buy on an obsolete, one off part. There will always be issues in this kind of deal. Don't buy if your can't accept that risk.

Toms number was posted in this thread. If your worried about Tom or the seals maybe you should call him.

Point taken...I haven't called because I just got back from an extended vacation and honestly feel a little funny about calling a guy who's phone number was posted in a public forum. How many people have already called him? He knows the whole world has it, and is cool with it right?

From what I've read in this thread the seals are finished. I know nothing beyond what has been posted in this thread.

If you have any more questions please contact Tom at the number previously posted.

I'm excited to get my set. :)

Back to business:I just talked to Tom.The production run is COMPLETE.He is waiting for a call(supposedly today)to known when they will be delivered.

how is Tom going to let us know, he doesn't have internet.

now it been almost 2 days and still no chime in from Tom.

I'll believe it when I got the seals in my hands.