620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck... I bought door seals at the same time I paid for the quarter window seals, are those still available or should I look elsewhere?

Just out of curiousity... Have you tried getting a lawyer? If there is anything right in our legal system anymore this shouldnt be a hard case to win. Hell it would probably just take a phone call from a convincing sounding "ratsun attorney" and theyd have them done and shipped in a week :sneaky: Seriously though, check into a real lawyer; breach of contract, defamation of character, and whatever else you can think of... You might even make a few bucks off the deal. If youre going down you may as well go down swinging. I say that you give it another shot before you throw in the towel. Id rather hear that we arent getting our seals but you won in court than to hear that youre just letting it go.

If your wanting the king cab window seals look for route66cruisers on Ebay. They sell reproduction seals for 620 Datsuns. I bought the windshield and back window seals for my 620 and the are nice. Here's a link to ones they have up right now going for 82 dollars for both.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Nissan-620-King-Cab-Truck-Quarter-Glass-gaskets-weatherstrips-PAIR-/400278587011?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d32768683&vxp=mtr

You can contact them directly if you don't want to go through Ebay also. 541-416-2450. They're out of Oregon.

Paul

If your wanting the king cab window seals look for route66cruisers on Ebay. They sell reproduction seals for 620 Datsuns. I bought the windshield and back window seals for my 620 and the are nice. Here's a link to ones they have up right now going for 82 dollars for both.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Nissan-620-King-Cab-Truck-Quarter-Glass-gaskets-weatherstrips-PAIR-/400278587011?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d32768683&vxp=mtr

You can contact them directly if you don't want to go through Ebay also. 541-416-2450. They're out of Oregon.

Paul

what about the KC seals, did you purchase a set. Those look like a straight piece of rubber with their ends glued together which would tend to stress the corners in time and split. :blink:

I didn't purchase the KC seals since I don't own a KC but the windshield and rear window seals were just like the ones that came off my truck when I striped the cab for paint. Here's the pics of the new seal installed. I'm assuming since these were like the factory ones that the KC would be too but you can contact them and see.

Paul

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

I just received mine from route66, and I didn't look close as they are in a sealed bag, and I was in a rush getting ready to go to Asia, but they are one piece as far as I can tell. I am in Hong Kong right now, leaving for the Philippines tomorrow, no internet access as I will be in the boonies. I will be home on the 2nd or 3rd, and I will look closer, and let you all know how they look.

See Ya! :cool: