620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

2eDeYe' date='17 December 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1292632000' post='393672']

Long enough to get me some new gaskets that are no longer available ANYWHERE. ;)

I wonder which one would get done first.

A datsun project or the KC seals, my money is on a Datsun project. :lol:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeks are passing you guys...I honestly just want the money back now. This is crazy :/

And by the way, the no Internet thing is a joke... If he really cared to let these people know what's going on like a decent guy, then he could easily hop on a friends computer for 5 minutes to make a post. Charlie, you're a buddy with internet, right? The web is pretty easy to come by these days. Tons of places have free wifi, or pay by day. I'm starting to think scam? Anyone else have thoughts?

How much did you send to Tom for Gaskets. Let me know & I will send you your money back after Christmas out of my next unemployment check.

Mattycrab it is people like you that should not invest your money in a project of this nature. You are trying to get something that has to be custom manufactured. Once you get your money back I do not want to see you posting any more BULL SHIT on here about Tom or the gaskets. Enjoy your cracked seals because I will do every thing in my power to be sure you do not receive any of these seals.

I will return your money buy a US Postal Money order only so there are no PayPal fees for you to whine about and Registered Mail so I have a receipt that you received it.

It is not my place to refund your money but Tom is a friend of mine and I do not appreciate the asshole way you are behaving. So you get your money back and no more flaming Tom & no gaskets for you.

• Like 1

How much did you send to Tom for Gaskets. Let me know & I will send you your money back after Christmas out of my next unemployment check.

Mattycrab it is people like you that should not invest your money in a project of this nature. You are trying to get something that has to be custom manufactured. Once you get your money back I do not want to see you posting any more BULL SHIT on here about Tom or the gaskets. Enjoy your cracked seals because I will do every thing in my power to be sure you do not receive any of these seals.

I will return your money buy a US Postal Money order only so there are no PayPal fees for you to whine about and Registered Mail so I have a receipt that you received it.

It is not my place to refund your money but Tom is a friend of mine and I do not appreciate the asshole way you are behaving. So you get your money back and no more flaming Tom & no gaskets for you.

You are out of line...in a BIG way.You need to shut the fuk up right now.

How would he be out of line? He is standing up for his friend and offering dude a way out.

I will patiently waiting for my CUSTOM seals. I might even be interested in someone elses set, if they don't think their investment will pay off.

I just want some fresh seal sets and the bitchfest isn't helping. Probably not hindering either...so whatever.

Wow man... Please don't take it so personally. I have a right to be a little frustrated about the deal, right? It's been months without communication from the guy! Be realistic. I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm not angry in the sense that you might think I am. I don't really think about this as I fall asleep or even make wrinkles in my face about it. ...But it's a little frustrating to see your money taken from some guy who suddenly disappears from existence for a while. I really hope he's ok! I say that sincerely, and I still really think the project is a great idea and difficult undertaking. I understand your need to defend a friend, but lets keep it level-headed. Nothing I've said is an "asshole" comment. Just legitimate complaints. take it easy

I just think it's odd that he hasn't made an attempt to ease our minds about the unannounced delays. It's really his responsibilty, not yours. And please keep the money Charlie. We're in the same boat, I just don't know Tom personally, and unfortunately I've been jacked on the net before :P. Just my instincts to speak up about it rather than sit around. A lot of you guys are vouching for him, so I definitely feel better about it. Is he ok though?

Really if you read back through the thread...it's all delays. It's a one-off peice as far as the manufacturer is concerned. Even less so if you take into account the OP was only able to get half of what he needed (less really) to make it an easy deal.

Simple math really :lol:

I still want some seals.

First let me say this-I like Tom.Stand up guy.Having said this,he is handling this in the wrong way.No communication gives the APPEARANCE of skull duggery.

On the internet,it is natural to think scam.Unfortunately,it's a way of life for some.And this is re-enforced by lack of news/communication(what ever you want to call it.

I have paid for two sets up front.And have purchased and received 4 other gaskets-so i'm qualified to speak.If i were coming up on "paint time",i'd be hotter than a two dollar pistol.But i'm mellower than that(go ahead-laugh).Actually,no 1/4 gaskets is keeping me from replacing windows.

Defense of a friend can be a good thing-EXCEPT when the friend has done his fair share to cause the ruckus.(Please refer to line 1)

Z train I appreciate you view on this and I agree that people that do not know Tom would think that this would be a scam.

My offer stands to mattycrab for me to send him his money back. Z train I will not communicate any more on this matter you all on on your own.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom's cell # (602) 323-4422. Talked to Tom yesterday at this number he asked that I post it. He is still with out internet service.

Hey Z-train I bet your happy now that I did not "Shut the fuck up".

You are treading on thin ice.Keep running your mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
2eDeYe' date='11 January 2011 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1294770942' post='407466']

Like you have any sort of authority...what are you gonna do tell his mom? :rolleyes:

You are cordially invited to go fornicate yourself AND the equine that transported you here.

You are cordially invited to go fornicate yourself AND the equine that transported you here.

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

- We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.

- Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.

- We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Enjoy your vacation....

2eDeYe' date='11 January 2011 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1294770942' post='407466']

Like you have any sort of authority...what are you gonna do tell his mom? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my mom passed in 78.

Matycrab I do apologize for going off on you, Tom is a good friend of mine.

Since I posted Tom's cell # I will not be following this thread any more.

Please remember only people that can be intimidated can be threatened.