620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

Well Im out a hundred bucks. Sweet scam though,I mean how much time did this guy have into this? A few emails blah blah blah and stuff a few grand in his pocket. Any one want to vouch for this guy now? I hope Im wrong and have egg on my face later but I doubt I am. If my internet was down and I had all that money I certainly would have made an attempt to keep folks in the loop :)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boy, some one is going to receive a PM soon as he wakes up. :unsure:

if you want something done legally VVV

link to contact the District Attorneys office > http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/

I got Toms new address if the D.A. will do something.

pm me when you find out what can be done.

enuff said, for noaw.

ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE PAYED TOM FOR THE GASKETS THAT PROB. WERE NEVER MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE. iM JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH MONEY HE SCAMMED FROM ALL OF THE RATSUN FOLKS. iVE BEEN QUIET FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE , FROM WHERE IM STANDING THIS IS JUST ANOTHER INTERNET SCAM. IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING ABOUT IT AT THIS POINT IM 40 YEARS OLD AND ITS THE FIRST TIME ONE OF THESE GUYS ACTUALLY GOT ME. I USUALLY SEE THESE THINGS COMING. OH WELL LIVE AND LEARN RIGHT? I HOPE I GET THE GASKETS IN THE MAIL TOMORROW AND "TOM" IF THAT IS HIS NAME CALLS ME AN AHOLE OR SOMETHING FOR CALLING HIM OUT ON HERE. ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS THING?

There was a link just posted for contacting the D.A.

Please contact them. Do not shout your opinions in this thread. We get it...what do you want us to do???

Consider this a warning. Ban will follow.

Heh, well what do you expect people to do? A guy in the thread appears to have stolen a significant amount of money and you're saying that that we'll be banned for having a negative opinion about it? I don't understand. I think this should still remain open for sharing of information regarding this drama, but please be supportive, 2edeye. Please don't threaten people who've had their funds stolen here. I don't think it helps. :(

2eDeYe' date='13 April 2011 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1302746122' post='459152']

Please contact them. Do not shout your opinions in this thread. We get it...what do you want us to do???

2eDeYe' date='13 April 2011 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1302746122' post='459152']

I dont want you to do anything about it. Im not going to contact the Dist. attoneys office either. My time is worth more than the the price of these gaskets. As for contacting them many have tried. Im merely bringing this thing to light. and as for "consider this a warning. Ban will follow" Thats just not right! Im a datsun enthusiast not a trouble maker. I think thats pretty reckless on your part to threaten me with a "ban" but if you see me as a disruption to this site then by all means ban away.......

I don't believe...I don't want to believe that Tom has absconded with our monies. There are some on the forum that have vouched for Tom and his integrity, and I don't believe they would do this if Tom was less than reputable. I am not defending Tom, however, I am unwilling to and will abstain from impugning his integrity, especially since I'm unaware of the truth. Unfortunately Tom has taken a vow of silence, and has left us to only speculate as to what the truth is. I believe Tom had an opportunity(and duty)to get out in front of this and set the record straight and let us know what in fact was going on. In doing so, he could've avoided all of the acrid remarks we now see surfacing. I've read all of his posts within this thread and one thing troubles me. Tom never reveals the name of the company he commissioned to do the work, which naturally would lead one to ask the obvious question: does the company truly exist? I want to believe it does. I have a theory/possible explanation as to why heretofore we still don't have our gaskets. I believe the company(if it exists)may have filed for bankruptcy and left Tom unable to satisfy his end of the contract(breach)through no fault of his own. If in fact I am correct, than of course, we are all entitled to a full and complete refund, and I don't believe we should be reduced to acrimonious exchanges or threats of litigation in order to receive our refund. Jersey

P.S.

Tom you have my address, I will look forward to my refund. Jersey

ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE PAYED TOM FOR THE GASKETS THAT PROB. WERE NEVER MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE. iM JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH MONEY HE SCAMMED FROM ALL OF THE RATSUN FOLKS. iVE BEEN QUIET FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE , FROM WHERE IM STANDING THIS IS JUST ANOTHER INTERNET SCAM. IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING ABOUT IT AT THIS POINT IM 40 YEARS OLD AND ITS THE FIRST TIME ONE OF THESE GUYS ACTUALLY GOT ME. I USUALLY SEE THESE THINGS COMING. OH WELL LIVE AND LEARN RIGHT? I HOPE I GET THE GASKETS IN THE MAIL TOMORROW AND "TOM" IF THAT IS HIS NAME CALLS ME AN AHOLE OR SOMETHING FOR CALLING HIM OUT ON HERE. ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS THING?

typing in all caps is un-necessary and strongly frowned upon here.

Heh, well what do you expect people to do? A guy in the thread appears to have stolen a significant amount of money and you're saying that that we'll be banned for having a negative opinion about it? I don't understand. I think this should still remain open for sharing of information regarding this drama, but please be supportive, 2edeye. Please don't threaten people who've had their funds stolen here. I don't think it helps. :(

and as for "consider this a warning. Ban will follow" Thats just not right! Im a datsun enthusiast not a trouble maker. I think thats pretty reckless on your part to threaten me with a "ban" but if you see me as a disruption to this site then by all means ban away.......

having a negative opinion is fine, but theres a right and wrong way to go about it.

Redeye is a looong time admin here, along with a contributor to both the Ratsun and general Datsun community

take that warning with a little heed and respect.

I am also out money here. If you have new information on this then please post up.

I dont want you to do anything about it. Im not going to contact the Dist. attoneys office either. My time is worth more than the the price of these gaskets. As for contacting them many have tried. Im merely bringing this thing to light. and as for "consider this a warning. Ban will follow" Thats just not right! Im a datsun enthusiast not a trouble maker. I think thats pretty reckless on your part to threaten me with a "ban" but if you see me as a disruption to this site then by all means ban away.......

So your not going to do anything but bitch in this thread. Got it, my assesment on your disruption stands. You've brought nothing new to the discussion.

Bitching on the internet solves NOTHING and is pretty annoying.

Long time admin or not, you should lose the bad attitude here... you seem to make most of your comments in spite rather than real moderation. Realize that this particular thread has become a REAL problem and people naturally will have some negative things to say about it. I agree that all caps isnt cool, and generally complaining isn't super helpful but this thread is potentially a case at this point. Any and all comments should be regarded as case building. And if someone wants to write a pissed off rant about Tom cheating us out of cash, then I think they should. Tom should know exactly how we feel. You know what I mean? I think you should relax with the general mod threats on this one thread, man. How many other threads involve the apparent theft of thousands of dollars from all the boards members?

Ok Sorry about the caps Im not really computer savy. I didnt realize that was a no no. My wife read my post and said the same thing so again sorry. Im done with this thing. I doubt I will have much to say about it if anything at all. I really hope there is another reason for the lack of gaskets. I was hoping (it has seemed to work) to invoke discussion on the topic.

Ztrain, Charlie, or anyone else. Have you been on contact with Tom at all? He hasn't answered my calls. If anyone knows how to reach this guy personally I would recommend trying to get his attention ASAP about this. Going to file a police report pretty soon

How many other threads involve the apparent theft of thousands of dollars from all the boards members?

...none

If there is something productive to add feel free.

I want to see this thread bumped with information, not a bunch of people getting riled up and breaking out pitch forks n shit.

• Like 1

Long time admin or not, you should lose the bad attitude here...

heed a warning, or dont. its up to you. but one of the choices results in a ban.

we dont have to warn or ban people that often around here so lets keep it that way.

srsly.

this threads a shit storm because Tom hasnt posted any updates at all.

if hes sitting right there why isnt he getting on and posting...... that would clear everything up.

and solve this nonsense.

when you post a group buy on a forum your expected to keep it updated... on the forum.

even kama can get to the internet :rolleyes:

I asked him and he said he would talk to the people that called. According to Tom only 3 people have called him before I last posted. Skib I do not understand why Tom is doing things the way he is. I do not think this is a good way to handle this. I do not want to be involved in this. But since I had Tom at my house & I was on the computer I logged in hoping that Tom would get on my computer and post something. Any way he still does not have internet connection and I do not know where this is going.

Just trying to help.