Portland Area Meetup 8pm 11/1/08

slodat

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason, I don't seem to recall you saying you would come.

updated list of people I care about (which also happens to be the list of people that show up):

JASON

Steve

Mikey

Chris (Never met before)

I tend to stay quiet about showing up, that way i dont have to back out of what i said i would do. No BS backtalk that way either, works for me.

Yes, I plan to show tonight. However, I took my truck apart about an hour ago and have to get it back together. It was planned work though, so unless something gets f'd up, i will be there.

And i just had to screw with your comment anyways.

Mikey, i dont know where you live.

I tend to stay quiet about showing up, that way i dont have to back out of what i said i would do. No BS backtalk that way either, works for me.

Yes, I plan to show tonight. However, I took my truck apart about an hour ago and have to get it back together. It was planned work though, so unless something gets f'd up, i will be there.

And i just had to screw with your comment anyways.

Mikey, i dont know where you live.

9000 sw oak st tigard or 97223 around 7

Edited by DISLEXICDIME

What a good turn out! I lost count at 7 510's, Jason's saweeet 620, Shaun's 240z, bagodouche in the 240sx (always one in every crowd). It was a good casual meetup. We should do this again.

For those that weren't there tonight... Several of us that have known one another for a while met up at Dislexic's house and drove over together. We were just in a bank parking lot in down town Beaverton. We knew we were close to the city offices, so we were on good behaviour. We just pulled in and shot the shit for an hour or so. It rained off and on. At one point I asked if anyone was hungry. It was the same group that met up beforehand minus mklotz and we headed over to get some food.

It's stuff like this that helps breathe life into my projects. Plus it's fun driving down the road with other 510s!!

Thanks guys!

LOL....so there was food! I didn't eat before going over because there was supposed to be pizza! I was on the brink of death by the time I got home!! There was almost nothing left of me!! I thought about running over a pedestrian just so I could have a snack and finish the drive! :)

Yeah um sorry about that guys. I was heading over there to the meet on I 84 and some how my alternator fan sliced a fat gouge in my lower radiator hose.......I'll take pics for who ever doesn't believe me! We where stranded on the side of I 84 for 2 hours. Don't get me wrong we left an hour early to! I hate little shit like this. I think its the new radiator. Its to big so the lower radiator hose is close to the alternator. so we have it rigged to pull it away from the alt. We'll thats about it hope you guys don't get on me to much for this. :lol:

I hope to see some pics soon. :lol:

It was too late for me after I replaced my tranny, head gasket, fixed the broken head bolt, replaced the rear main seal....and what else? Oh yeah...synthetic gear oil takes a freakin long time to fill the tranny. :D

Glad you guy had a good time...maybe do it again??